Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nandalala

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">To my most pyaari-est Di...here.you.GO!!!!</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3"></font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">I'll see if I can find you a solo wink gif, but for now you get the action & reaction combo deal!!!😆</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Vaisan, Ha Ha HAAAPPPYYY BUUURRRDDDAAA</font><font size="3">YYY!</font>!!🤗

thank you so so much, dear girl anjali. makes me so so hhaa hhaa hhhaaapppy.

back from bali. waiting to see what friday brings on ipk. despite all the fun and games why doth a slithery sensation loiter persistently about?
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

@Bold- you pushed me into gutter again 😆

Happy b'day once again 😃

thanks, shivani. just started reading, must have missed your earlier post. that was a great post from you, the one on the episode. writing after a long time. nice. gutter se nikalne ki kasht na kare, arnavji ab bedwa woodwa ve mood mein hain. hp is standing by with several new beds and cricket bats.
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, what an inspiring title & a lovely quote to go with 👏 👏 

A brilliant episode, with the right mix of romance, drama & comedy..

Arnav, the shaatir dimaag naughty Pati & Khushi, the naive & innocent Biwi...

The brother-sister duo vow to leave the past behind & move on. With smiles on their lips & only love in their heart. But one of them is already on the verge of breaking this vow. The dark shadow is getting closer now.

Payal's praise for Arnav makes Khushi very proud of her love, her husband. Luved how she hugs him from the back & how he is jolted by it 😉  The fun & games begin between the two, with both simultaneously falling on the bed & end up breaking it. The uninhibited laughter of Arnav surprises Khushi & she is mighty pleased to see this avatar of her husband.

Luved the embarrassed look of Khushi when the issue of the broken bed comes in front of the family. And how Arnav has that naughty confidence in place, despite the family's presence.

Radha-Krishna, a spiritual love story... A story of pure, unconditional love, where the two never got married but are considered as one, inseparable & are worshipped together.

How beautifully the story being told by Naani on the festival of Janamashtami & how relevant it becomes fr our very own soulmates Arnav & Khushi.

Their love has crossed all barriers of hate & misunderstanding, they have accepted each other despite their faults & shortcomings. Yet on listening to this story, Khushi is reminded of their " Aadhi shaadi " & how a marriage is considered incomplete without " saat pheras " She shares her concern with Arnav but alas, she hasnt realised the mess she has landed into by doing so. Arnav grabs this opportunity to tease Khushi & agrees to solemnise the marriage again as per her wishes. But the smart guy that he is, he proposes a deal, of doing the wedding rituals backwards starting with the " Suhaag Raat "

Khushi is flummoxed & scared & add to it the return of " Dhak Dhak "  Khushi Darling, aap toh gayi kaam se 😆 😆

Hats off to the CVs fr pulling off such a " tounge in cheek " episode on primetime Indian Television & that on a channel like SP. Bravo fr this bold attempt 👏 👏  Made even more epic with dialogues like " cricket khelat rahe ka " " Humne aapko bina kapdo ke dekh liya " " Par hum ne woh sab nahi kiya jo ek pati patni karte hain " Well the episode was full of such one liners. Kudos to Hitesh & Ritesh fr the gr8 laughs 👏 👏 

I am sure the entire cast & crew had a blast while shooting fr this episode 😃 

Lots of pointers again hinting towards the past & future : Chatis ka aankda , Mumbai mein beach hai...

Some funny thoughts:

- Was the Arnav-Aakash scene needed? Nopes but then how would have Barun & Akshay got their share of laughs 😆 

- Luved how Arnav picked up the suitcase in front of Daadi & rushed from the scene

- HP sudhar jaa. Kabhi Arnav bhaiya bulata hai kabhi Arnav ji 😡

- NK's goofy dialogues to irritate Daadi

One angry note to the CVs: ASR ka birthday celebrate nahi kiya 😡 

Whats with the new Credits of IPK : Story & Screenplay- Creative Team. Sab log underground kyun ho gaye bhai 😆 

And finally the man in blue & purple, his winks, his laughs, his killer smiles...Uff maar dala my Mr.Perfect 😍 😍 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread: Riti & Farah 👏 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️  & also to Anu 👏 👏 😃 

suvi dear!!!! fab post!!!
@ bold...loved it!!!
btw dialogues ke baare mein kam bole toh acha hai...i was laughing so loud that my MIL came to check on me and wanted to know why am laughing so hard...thoughts of explaining the suhaag raat bit had me splits again!!! she went saying pagal ho gayi ho kya??? 
indi52 thumbnail
gandhari,
just saw the gosh i'm going to die now fab gift, sir. thank you, ooo nice. hiw can a boy be so horribly unbearable cute. thanks again.
indi52 thumbnail
priya, archu

thanks, dear girls. feels good to be 52 with buddies like you around. just started reading and found your wishes. bless you, thanks so much.
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=175714&Itemid=157

Uff inka GK kitna poor hai...Shesh Naag-Kaliya Naag ka differnece bhi nahin maloom!! Nani ko poocho bachpan mai story nahin sunaiyee!!
indi52 thumbnail
ishii,
thank you for your cute cute wishes. we rarely meet, but it's always good to see you. need to read up on woodwa ve, feeling deprived of prime knowledge.

i do agree priya should register trademark crooner and copyright every letter of it. dhokla ji bahut chipppoos nikke, at least give credit where its due! some cash wouldn't hurt either. 😃
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parsha

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=175714&Itemid=157

Uff inka GK kitna poor hai...Shesh Naag-Kaliya Naag ka differnece bhi nahin maloom!! Nani ko poocho bachpan mai story nahin sunaiyee!!

parsha, salaam
mujhe bhi nahin maloom. shesh ji hi the manthan mein ya the other slither?
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mere saath hi aisa kyu hotha hai yeh sab!!! main hi kyun!!!!😭 😭 😭
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parsha

sunaiyee toh hogi magar inka dhyan kahin aur hoga!!!😆