Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! - Page 46

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Soni!!

That was a really, really sensible post. Take a bow from me. Loved how you have covered every single detail - not missing neither depth nor fun. 😊 ".their marriage is neither legal nor was done in presence of the families and society...and yet they are more married than any couple in the RM!!!! they too are bound by love rather than the society norms!!!!!" - loved it, especially the more married than any RM couples one. So true!

I loved reading the whole post!!! And lets not talk about Arnav ... Koto boro flirt re baba!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni.b

shivi...for the first time i had to think a lot so as my post remains clean...kyunki after watching the epi dimaag ko clean rakhna bahut mushkil hai!!!

Tell me about it! πŸ˜† But I think I've managed to keep it clean... Didn't even mention the S-word. My phone is screaming now..
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Ok bye bye ladies..catch you all later..

Soni jaan...πŸ€—..will meet you on Thakela later..

Sissy byeπŸ€—

I also need to go...catch u sometime later

hai hello meri bhootniπŸ€—...ready hain SR karwaane ke liye...khushi gabraa rahi hain...jaake tips dedenaπŸ˜†

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shwetachauhan

On a serious note, I was really worried when that fall happened!! I thought she hit the back of his neck really bad!! But the official picture with them both laughing calmed me down!! 😳

Oh yes...it felt like that only. Meri jaisi girti toh ..hojaatha kaam tamaam...
but yes all izz well😳
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine80

Sissy byeπŸ€—

I also need to go...catch u sometime later

hai hello meri bhootniπŸ€—...ready hain SR karwaane ke liye...khushi gabraa rahi hain...jaake tips dedenaπŸ˜†

hey sunny girl!!!!πŸ€—
hai hai main kya tips doon usse!!!! main nanhi si jaan...πŸ˜† 
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

Soni!!

That was a really, really sensible post. Take a bow from me. Loved how you have covered every single detail - not missing neither depth nor fun. 😊 ".their marriage is neither legal nor was done in presence of the families and society...and yet they are more married than any couple in the RM!!!! they too are bound by love rather than the society norms!!!!!" - loved it, especially the more married than any RM couples one. So true!

I loved reading the whole post!!! And lets not talk about Arnav ... Koto boro flirt re baba!

thanks farah...took me ages to write the arnav-khushi scene...everytime i would try to frame a sentence...arnav's lines and expressions would set me back...so at the end just quoted his lines!!!! πŸ˜† who would have known a year back that Arnav Singh Raizada would turn out to be such a flirt!!!!😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi, dear gutter people
just back from bali.
thinking, twice the man has said main tumhe kha toh nahi jaaonga, wonder why. teehee.

wonder what this friday night will bring.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

😲 😳 Thanks Anjali & Priya! This star is special because the episode really touched my heart & I loved writing about it so much.

Riti!: How I loved that write up! It is an honour to accompany you. 😊
Mou: Yours is always a great read. πŸ˜ƒ

Dear CVs,
I dont remember when was the last time I laughed like that .. Thanks. 😊

========

Excerpt from my Serious Analysis that ran away with the Broken Bed:

"When we cry, when we laugh .. I am half & you are half" .. Last night they cried their heart out, the day following they laughed from the heart. There lies their story of togetherness - togetherness in love that is above marriage and everything else.

What I really Saw & Heard:

1)Arnav: Di, let us forget what happened 14 years back.
Anjali: Yes, Chotey.
Arnav: I will also forget last 6 months & have my SR tomorrow night.
Anjali: Sure. I will forget last 1 month and will have my SR by your poolside.

2) Payal: (to self) I will always feel the loss of Akash's balls.. Where did he lose those?Will I ever get to play cricket?
Payal: You are so lucky, Khushi. Arnav ji is such a great husband.
Khushi: Jiji! Are you ...?
Khushi: (to self) I better run and save my marriage!
*floats to room fantasizing a rated pic*
*background music on .. "Jadu hain tera hi jadu ..." Amir & Rani jump into haystack - more fantasies start to bubble*

3) Khushi: Arnav Ji, I have seen you naked.
Arnav: How come? I have not seen you naked yet.
Arnav (to self): Did I forget to lock the door during my private times also?
Khushi shows his naked pic - bottom half censored & left for imagination.
Khushi: Arnav ji.. Samjho Ishare ..
Arnav: Fantasizing, huh? Fine! Lets test the bed.
Khushi: Why?
Arnav: I want it proper & in bed the first time. Later we can move to recliner, pool side, bathroom, storeroom, SUV ..
Khushi: I am already hyperventilating!
*bed breaks*
khushi: Now I get it! This is why Lavanyaji stayed in the guestroom.

4) Arnav: Di, what are you doing?
Anjali: Trying to have my SR chotey.
Arnav: Come on, Di. Get a room.
Arnav: (to self) I gotta get some Carbolic Acid. This is my Taj Mahal.
Anjali: (to self) I am tired of doing it in room.

5) Maami: Whoa! They are playing cricket & broke the bed!
Akash-Payal: (to self) We are yet to finish our chess game.
Arnav winks.
Khushi: You wink???
Arnav: No, that was my muscle. I cant seem to control any part of my body since we broke the bed.

6)Arnav gets a suitcase in the room.
Khushi: (self) Yes! That must be full of all sorts of red stuff.
Arnav: (self) Hope this much wood will be enough.

Ok! Enough of facts & figures. On a little serious note, Arnav is having funtime playing his wife. But it is a deja vu time for the viewers - they are in post Sangeet & pre-wedding mood. Good Day will probably end soon but they will fight whatever comes together. There were subtexts but I better leave them alone today. 😊

By the way, "Mein tumhe Kha thodi jaunga.." .. i will never get over that dialogue, no matter how many times it is said.😍

PS: Star Plus thinks the episode had mature content. So here goes my "mature content" alert too for this post.

omg farah...fell of my bed reading it!!!!! can i say awesomely hilarious!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 the kha jaunga dialogue was a killer...aisa kyun lagta zubaan kuch keh rahi hai aur iraade kuch aur!!!πŸ˜†
btw what's with the PS...did SP really think that!!!πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

hi, dear gutter people
just back from bali.
thinking, twice the man has said main tumhe kha toh nahi jaaonga, winder why. teehee.

wonder what this friday night will bring.

@Bold- you pushed me into gutter again πŸ˜†

Happy b'day once again πŸ˜ƒ
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Hello Ladies!! What a manoranjak episode! Complete stress buster after those two dramatic epis. I felt the writers of IPK wrote today's epi from the gutter itself. SP nuns must have fainted there and then at this 'bold' attempt... What would happen of them when the real deal happens actually sometime in the future... Maybe they'd roll in their graves.. πŸ˜†

Just two days before, this girl was distraught over the situation she was going through and the end of her marriage which seemed inevitable to her. The need to belong to someone.. To call someone her own... Paramount for her yet the selfless innocent heart suppressed those feelings. Today, that same heart is learning to flutter again... Gaining confidence from the love showered by her husband. A name to their relationship.. A proud acknowlegment in front of the family.. Removing all negative omens surrounding them - The husband gave it all! He stood tall and proud, defending her, fighting for her... Knowing she'd not do it for herself even if she's not guilty... Loving and cherishing her for what she is...

Khushi had left RM in anticipation of disrupting things more for Di.. But now its the Di who is ready to move forward for her chhote... Who acknowledges the presence and importance of Khushi in Arnav's life... Thanking Khushi for bringing a smile on her face... Indulging Khushi in fond memories of her mother... Welcoming her into her sasural.. This too gives strength to Khushi to go ahead and accept that love and relationship with all her heart and no care about others but just her husband. And she goes up floating towards him... Hugging him close to her heart.. Thanking him for everything..

Can any other smile be more adorable? Loved your quote, Priya! Suits them here to the T. Two hearts... Basking in their love for each other.. The level of comfort growing with each passing day.. Their guards down for the moment enjoying it to the core. Such a cute intimate picture this couple make here.. Sigh! Kisi ki nazar na lage...

Aisan kya karat rahe bedwa par ki bedwa hi toot gaya...

... And the entire phandom drowned further deep into the gutter. This time even RM wasis weren't spared by this fever. Amidst the love tale of Radha-Krishna... A light teasing moment.. This radha flees away from embarrasment but the natkhat kanha is unputurbed... Winking at wifey and enjoying the teasing... A fodder for male ego.. Bechara Akash got jealous too.. 'Good day' indeed for ASR.. πŸ˜†

They have a habit of doing things backwards... The symbolical rasams we got last time the evidence... A distressed Khushi just now realises about her adhoori shaadi.. Complaints to Arnav... And the man relents but wants to do things HIS way... Inki gaadi reverse mein hi kyun start hoti hai... πŸ˜† Can't say much.. The scene in itself was so cutely gutterish... The dhak dhak is back making Khushi go crazy while Arnav is enjoying the play of emotions *tongue in cheek*

Some other thoughts -

1. My heart gets scared for Arnav whenever he smiles... Coz it has always been followed by more sorrows.. This time it was the heartiest laugh till date.. I hope we break the old norm..

2. "Suhagraat toh pheron se pehle hoti hai na.." Zor ka jhatka dheere se... Me liked it CVs. A punch thrown in subtle way between all merry-making.. Another connection built with the past.. .

3. 🀣 at Mamiji's attempt at *I'm kool* walk. That 'swag' was KILLER. Madam talk-to-the-hand got good competition. Loved Nk!

4. Anjali has brought the storm home now.. Its almost close to Tiger's den.. Wonder how much more time it'll take to break through the walls of RM..

Loved the title, Priya! Waiting to read your thoughts.. Building bridges it was.. With every relationship.. Be it the husband-wife, Gupta Sisters, Raizada Brothers or the Raizada Siblings..

shivi...fab post!!!
@ bold loved it!!!
PS you definitely did a better job of keeping it clean than me!!!