Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Mou.. ye kaisa sawaal hai?? I am good..!! Koi baat hai kya sanam? Phir rootthi hai kya??

Suvi my jaanu.. mandir jaane se kuchh nahi hoga.. sidhe dhawa bol!!!

hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Please excuse the late comer, any seats left? 

What a guttery sweet, hilarious episode ! In between all the laugh riot, there were many underlying, meaningful insights into love. 

Beginning from the Arnav-Anjali scene where Arnav promises to be by her side as they move on from the bitter past, Anjali agreed to forget the trauma of their childhood and not think of those that made them sad, she says she wants to make a new beginning but isn't she still holding on to her recent trauma and even seems to be playing with fire. How long till the flames erupt? 

Cut to the Khushi-Payal scene, Payal telling Khushi how much she liked it that ASR stood up for Khushi and how lucky she was, something seems to have hit home for Khushi, she is slowly awakening to consciousness of her love. I always liked the ASR-Payal equation, especially since the day he apologised to her, I like the respect ASR gives Payal and the respect and admiration she in turn has for ASR.

The next scene, I loved it. The one where Khushi silently hugs ASR. He asks her if she has something to say and her hug does all the talking - it spoke about how thankful she was for his support, how much she had grown to love him and how comforting his presence was. It was such a meaningful scene. And what followed it was a delight to watch, two people happy in love, despite going through every kind of pain that life inflicted on them. You are really in love when you can drop all your masks and go back to being a child again, to laugh at your own clumsiness and take pride in being crazy people. ASR and Khushi define that love. Barun and Sanaya were at their "masti"ful best !

Dadi-Mami-NK scene was the funniest I have seen in a long time ! NK is a rock star, I fell off laughing at the dialogues, the funniest was Mami's "tum jaldi shut up ho jaao, nahi tho "NK" chodo "kahi ke" nahi rahoge" πŸ˜†. Call me badtameez, but I like it when kadoos Dadi's get riled up by "aaj kal ke youngsters" ki bevakoofy !

The CVs hit boundary after boundary yesterday, they hit a sixer with the next part, it was gutterish, it was cute at the same time interlaced with deep meanings. The family gathered together painting diyas and discussing the story of Radha-Krishna and their divine love. Love in its truest form transcends all earthly boundaries, it is a union of souls. It does not need any rituals to make it complete, Radha-Krishna were that kind of a couple. Their relationship may have been incomplete but they were complete in each other's love, that is why generations after generations recall only Radha-Krishna as lovers, they were not united in wedlock but united in love, a love so pure and spiritual that it becomes divine. In a way, isn't ASR-Khushi's love similar? The most imperfect but complete love. 

The marriage rituals, the pheres etc are symbolic of the true meaning of love, these were created to teach the couple what their marriage means and what they are getting into but if your relationship is inborn with all of those, doesn't a wedding become only a formality for legal sanction? It gives you the right to live as a wedded couple before the society but that doesn't alone make you fall truly in love. I loved how they highlighted the importance of both, true love and respect for it in front of the society. 

Khushi at the moment hasn't realised that their love has already reached that level. It is there in her, she can feel it, she subconsciously knows it but being a simple, everyday girl, the legal/social sanction is very important for her. Worried she goes to ASR and in her true style blurts out her innocent fears - they haven't done anything that couples do, their wedding is incomplete. She doesn't realise the danger of making open-ended statements to the shatir dimaagwala, so much in love ASR and out of all the rambling she does, he only picks out that one thing that was last on her mind ! Khushi is trying to go back to the basics, ASR is already taking their love to the next level. Their imperfect love is perfect for them. 

It was good to see an Akash-ASR scene, their bromance is always a pleasure to watch. Meanwhile, Khushi is worried with acidity and off she goes to continue rambling to her sister. Such a cute scene it was, Khushi like a child letting out embarrassing secrets in public and Payal trying to keep a straight face.

A heart warming episode in total. Storm clouds are looming in the horizon but what do they say about every cloud having a silver lining? In between Arnav-Khushi falling in love, we are drowning in our love for this show.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Nishi Jaan...aapne poocha tha na???

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3141055

Thank you swtzzzπŸ€—
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

hey suvi, kaisi hain???

ha ha ha happy Janmashtami...

i had puja yesterday...acc to Bong calender...

Hey Anu, I am celebrating today, mandir mein bhi aaj ka hi likha tha.

Sunshine madam, jab darshan honge tab saare IF mein dhindora peet doongi, abhi toh bad luck kharab chal raha hai 😭

Shweta meri jaan πŸ€—

SBB mein IPK segment ana tha, lekin ab Indian cricket team selection ki kahaani shuru kar di hai. Kya bakwas hai 😑
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Mou.. ye kaisa sawaal hai?? I am good..!! Koi baat hai kya sanam? Phir rootthi hai kya??

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: amisuv

No Farah, it does not depend on the moon. We r celebrating it today.

Ok! Read Mou's post .. It is something with the Bengali calender. We had our Janmashtami vacation yesterday. 😊
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

Hey Anu, I am celebrating today, mandir mein bhi aaj ka hi likha tha.

Sunshine madam, jab darshan honge tab saare IF mein dhindora peet doongi, abhi toh bad luck kharab chal raha hai 😭

Shweta meri jaan πŸ€—

SBB mein IPK segment ana tha, lekin ab Indian cricket team selection ki kahaani shuru kar di hai. Kya bakwas hai 😑

@Bold..That takes me back to the gutterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Dear ab wohi plan kar rahi hoon πŸ˜‰ Hide n seek ka game bahut hua ab...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Harichandana/HD!

Loved what you have written .. Their union is above wedding rituals but it is also needed to get the approval from the society- really nicely put. I had the same feelings. 😊

soni.b thumbnail
updated my post on pg 1