Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

Kya baat hai!! Everyone is planning SR of ASR and KSR 😆

Vaise... When it'll actually happen... I wonder how the 'tension' would be totally different 😉

Shivani -Maamiji🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

🤣

and the guy never gets flustered...the whole family came to know the bed broke...and what he does is winks at his blushing wife😆😆

did you notice Barun's little tongue roll when ASR said to KKGSR " last" about the shaadi rasams 😉

Gandhari, if we were to poll Sobti on his fav scenes thus far, that bed scene & the SG "deal" scene--have got to figure in the top 3!!  There was so much Sobti there today, and it just added to every bit of ASR!!!😎

Oh, her O expression is just KILLER!  SR mein kya karegi...I don't think that expression will rest!🤣
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anjali,,,,Good morning kaha tha biwi ko,,,!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so many references to Indore,,,,wahan kya/kaun hain..?

wish dadi was present to see the whole family going into gutter mode,,,!!!😆
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this should play in the background...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRXnUdOm7oA[/YOUTUBE]
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Gandhari, if we were to poll Sobti on his fav scenes thus far, that bed scene & the SG "deal" scene--have got to figure in the top 3!!  There was so much Sobti there today, and it just added to every bit of ASR!!!😎

Oh, her O expression is just KILLER!  SR mein kya karegi...I don't think that expression will rest!🤣

Hum ser pae thandha pani daal kae awat hai....  😍...SR inka why me NERVOUSAAYING???
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

A.S.R...today, the man proved he is as HOT BLOODED as they come!😆 Man, that one smirk as he pins her to the wall to tell her abt the "plan" for the next night...ufff...Qatilaana...
And, then he reminds her the next morning--no good morning, nothing...straight to the S Bomb!!!🤣

True... KILLER that was! He comes down the stairs, winking at his wife.. Cool and calm... Enjoying the teasing... How I wished Dadi was there to hear about bedwa breakage 😆

When he threw that S bomb in the morning... Did ya notice him smiling to himself?
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

@ Anjali,,,,Good morning kaha tha biwi ko,,,!

Ah, yes he did...just watched it...I only caught the accha hua tum jaag gayi part...I stand corrected!😳
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

True... KILLER that was! He comes down the stairs, winking at his wife.. Cool and calm... Enjoying the teasing... How I wished Dadi was there to hear about bedwa breakage 😆

When he threw that S bomb in the morning... Did ya notice him smiling to himself?

Shivani, your DP is KILLING me!!  🤣Oh, God, I doubt whether he even slept the night!!!🤣
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey GM/GE crooners,

whats going on?...

@ anjali, i made you laugh? thats d biggest compliment dear...thank you so much...