Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Crooner 1.19: Building Bridges !!! - Page 13

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wait i just have the perfect song for this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG was on vacation.cudnt update..just heartfelt thanks fr honours.nd it is privilege to share it wid farha πŸ€—
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

False SR alarm mein yeh haal...real waale mein kya hoga

πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

SR kya he... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Desai09 thumbnail

Do you think I care...sound or no sound...I just want him to kiss her🀣

btw one kostein...ummm ...SR with no kiss? sochne ka padi!πŸ˜•πŸ€£

GD, desperate times require desperate measures...  You see kuch bhi ho sakta he,.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

and he did it with the same expression he had when he found them almost kissing : NO REACTION 🀣

No Reaction is the best reaction 🀣

Not like our Naani ji - Nishi aur Mou ke tarah full time Gutter mein drowning - 🀣
Desai09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

I have one since forever...closure of the Diwali kiss...wet dry land air ocean any cycle will do.🀣

You want with sound effects or without sound effects - you see Mr ASR believes in being organised  - planned SR...so the Kiss needs to be also planned in details...quality and time is a concern !!!

M butting in.. πŸ˜†

I want with/without sound effects kuch bhi chalenga... bas karva do.. πŸ˜‰ Quality concern chalenga.. time ka koi concern nahi he.. jitni baar ya jitani der karna he karo.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Ishii tujhe kal Quality award mila tha na ???

🀣

Priya Dii... You are na.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ha mila to tha... Quality Improvement Idea award... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ But ASR doesn't need quality improvement idea from me.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
honeypriya thumbnail

Do you think I care...sound or no sound...I just want him to kiss her🀣

btw one kostein...ummm ...SR with no kiss? sochne ka padi!πŸ˜•πŸ€£
[/QUOTE]

GD, desperate times require desperate measures...  You see kuch bhi ho sakta he,.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
[/QUOTE]
Yess totally agree

KKGSR - Arnav ji humne to sirf pheron ki baat ki thi...aap kahaan pahunch gaye

ASR - Khushi , no playing round round anymore...ab action time - 5/6/7 days left for contract to get over...lets get to the point !!!
Desai09 thumbnail

and he did it with the same expression he had when he found them almost kissing : NO REACTION 🀣

No Reaction is the best reaction 🀣

Not like our Naani ji - Nishi aur Mou ke tarah full time Gutter mein drowning - 🀣

Why only Naniji.. Payash ko nahi dekha and Mamiji.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
honeypriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parsha

Utaara --- thats y Biwi said

"Arnav ji, maaf kijiye humne aapko bina kapdo mein dekh liya "

πŸ˜†

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

After a week of drama filled episodes, it was good to get a break and have some lightheartedness for a change. CVs managed to strike the right balance of humor and consistency, many tracks continued to move forward so hats off to them for this

Highlights:

- The sibling bond which continues to make its comeback with Payal proudly telling Khushi what a gem of a husband she has and their talk later on about suhaag raat. Then there was a scene with Akash and Arnav which I wish was longer
- NK continues to rock! He definately intended to get under Dadi's skin, he wanted to rile her up and purposely did not leave Manorama's side. NK was her savior and protector

- Arnav and Khushi's scenes, from the bedroom scene, the wink, the half shaadi talk. Pure genius, only IPKKND could incorporate humor into talk of suhaag raat. Khushi was adorable when Arnav said she was adorable, her innocence shined through not realizing he was only getting started at teasing her about going backwards and starting with the SR first πŸ˜† Arnav just loves to go in for the tease, I'm sure it'll continue until he unleashes his real surprise for Khushi. I think he will complete the pheras just for her, it won't be the remarriage we expected but at this point does it really matter??

- So Anjali continues to secretly meet Shyam, this despite talking to Arnav about leaving their past behind, the battlelines will soon be drawn especially with Dadi's growing determination to know where he is.