Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR gonna take Khushi out on HM - My prediction

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yep.. thats why the bag!!!!Big smile

after janamastami pooja is over he tells the family that he needs to go on a official trip ... and is taking khushi along... 
khushi being khushi ... is already petrified abt suhag raat ... is shocked to know that Arnav is planing on a suhag raat so that there is no disturbance in the house... 
she says she will not join... but ASR being ASR ... reminds abt how its gonna be without him around and instead dadi behind her back and now that she kinda knows whats gone wrong with Di!! khushi after much thots is forced to go with him... 

she is all gurr gurr in the car ... he stops at a beauty parlour and takes khushi in... tells the ladies to whom he wud have already spoken to get her ready...

khushi is shocked that he could go to this extent for preparing a SR for them...
somehow she gets ready and is looking mesmerisingly bautiful...
Arnav goes awestruck seeing her ... 

she still is unsure about the whole thing... and in the car she says  
khushi: aap yeh kaise kar sakte hey? 
he bullys her a lill more saying deal is a deal ... he is just sticking by it... khushi yells screems ... but all she gets in return is a smirk and a naughty smile... 
she gets so upset that she begins to cry... arnav still laughing ... sees her crying and is enjoying the whole bit... stops the car and says .. 
Arnav : khushi.. khushi.. look at me.. he brings his hand near her cheek to console her .. she pushes him and yells .. 
khushi: haat math lagayiye hume... 
arnav is laughing amd is all in a playfull mood... 
he says.. 
Arnav: ok ok .. just look outside...
she stops ... in little sobs she sees outside.. and finds the same temple where they got married... she is shell shocked... and all the more angry and pointing her finger at the temple with mouth shaped a perfect O... she points at arnav and is like 
Khushi: aap .. aap yahan?!? aapkp sharam nahin aayi aise sochtey hue... 
arnav on receiving an opposite reaction is confused ... kya?
khushi : kya kya?mandir mein aap suhag raat ... chi ...

arnav realizing where she is coming from... 
Arnav: okie enuf .. utharo ...
khushi: nhai hum nahi uthrenge... 
Arnav: khushi tumhe kya lagta ... main yahan tumhe suhag raat manane ke liye laaya hoon? aisa sirf tum jaisi paagal hi soch sakti hey...  ab uthro...
khushi simply listens to him but still is unsure abt what exactly he is upto... 
they go up the stairs and arnav lovingly holds her hand and pulls her to see whats being arranged... 
she is all surprized to see a mini mantap being decorated and a pandit reciting mantras... 
Khushi : yeh sab?
Arnav: tumhare liye ... hamari addhi adhoori shaadi poori karne ke liye... 
khushi looks at him in surprise.. 
Arnav: Khushi mujhse shaadi karke kya hamesha ke liye meri patni banna nahin chahti?
khushi is all teary and simply nods in argreement... 

bass aur kya ... 'Swasti na indro vridhashravaah. Swasti nah pooshaa vishwavedaah. Swasti nastaarkshyo arishtanemih.'

then they drive off somewhere to a near by city which again is prearranged ... for SUHAG RAAT and HM' Dancing

okie just tried to bring in some positivity and happiness in the forum... SIGH!!! Kaash ki aisa hi ho ...

and yes all these while ARHI is out of RM for 2 days.. Dadi plays her cards well(as she know abt shyam's absence partially/fully dunno)... when ARHI returns happily as Mr and Mrs Raizada ... they will get a shock of their lives to see Shyam(with shaved head) in front of them!!! 
wahan se shuru ek aur kahani...

abhi ke liye ... bas itna... 

now ppl what do ya think?

-Preethi

Edited by arushi_fan - 09 August 2012 at 10:59am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsananthaveenabhavana227imsaal786splashingcandyRRCMdeepa84payal_ARHIrobbieREEJustanotherfansakwchaamaasvmidancedanceRRchahat128Deeps_SCuriousmindchinthi33crazy5LIONHEARTshasru26srija.singh04priyankaanirbasitoPrasanna_dhanuswati-89niaprincesscrackerszonexXxNoreen786xXxgo2sleep83-FarwiiDobaara-bhadraprasadtanviabepatientudaymanyata07star_fan1amaypranayEchoesofpassion-Sunset-smitaranurao.66anu17laksh65BarunAddictSaysGodhuliLogonThe.Lannister

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Dont only view yaar !! Comment also pls!!!Tongue
is this all that bad a post?Cry
crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hey loved t!!!!  i wish it goes on exactly the way u ve imagined it>>>>fantastic!!!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yaaar the same think I thought...
I think also this time they will marry with out their families...
any way I need a promo for this also...
payal_ARHI Newbie
payal_ARHI
payal_ARHI

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
great post dearClap... if things will go this way then i will be very happy... but seriously i dont want  to expect anythingConfused... i am just happy about the fact that todays episode was epic... it just took my breath away... there was so much of stuff in just one episode...  and i better not mention barunWink here otherwise i will be dead before making this post... 
BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
amazing...
Khushi also gutter mind like us,...mandir mey srROFL
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I would love to see a Suhaag Raat --- but first a HUGE shaadi.

And I want a promo that invites us all to attend !!  I will even wear a lengha to watch the episode Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps_SLeenaRocks

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I would love to see a Suhaag Raat --- but first a HUGE shaadi.

And I want a promo that invites us all to attend !!  I will even wear a lengha to watch the episode Wink

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeps_Ssinhactnt

Go to top