India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this comic relief?

shaferoz18 Senior Member
shaferoz18
shaferoz18

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode ended with tension in the family,dadiji shouting at Khushi, Arnav back answering her and leaving the place, Khushi in tears. And becoz of tht incident today's episode started with Anjali crying looking at her parents pics, Arnav joining her and consoling her and himself. So it was full of tensionsCry.
                        AND
Suddenly everything turned upside down. Started with the back hug of Khushi with Arnav, telling him sorry for seeing him nude (lol totally in gutter landDead), the chasing, the bed breaking and their laughter,( OMG Arnav's full hearted laughDead).
Mamiji and Dadiji's confrontation with NK blasts with malapropism. I think only NK can make this old lady to shut her mouth.. hats offf NK...Clap
Then the happy family together in hall discussing abt the Radha Kishan love story, the wedding rituals, and also the naughty smile on everyone's face when they hear abt the Arnav's broken bed ended with Arnav's wink at Khushi leaving her speechless.

Then comes the epic incident, Khushi talking to Arnav abt their Half weddingLOL... she is so innocent tht she even metioned abt the Suhag Raat as one of the rituals though unsure abt wat actually it is... Arnav now takes advantage of the situation cutting her off at the word SR and they will do the rituals basckwards.. I am sure he is not serious.. he is teasing her as he has some other plans I think.. Yet he keeps on remainding her abt the SR and keeps smiling at her antics.. bless him and her as well... Arnav Aakash conversation and the good day, Khushi Payal discussion abt the SR.. everything is well and good today. Looks like Raizaida house is perfect happy family with all its fun, laughter, happiness and togetherness...

In midst of all, Anjali's mysterious phone call, shadow near the pool and the precap of Dadiji repeatedly asking her Damadji and Arnav's reply raise the tension to the drama... So tomorrow is going to be the tension filled episode again with the mention of Shyam's doings... obviously dadiji wont be glad to hear tht Khushi is one revealed the true face of shyam which would lead to another confrontation between Arnav and Dadiji which may result in dadi blasting out her feeling for khushi... may call her home breaker... As Arnav has already mentioned abt dadiji's character tht she wants to see the truth which she thinks is true. So this may end in dadi asking nani to call Shyam back home... When Arnav shows his objection towards her decision, there comes her mentioning of Arnav's dad again leading to the revelation of past and then on...

So as a whole today's episode may just be a comic relief, where a releasing of emotional or other tension resulting from a comic episode interposed in the midst of serious elements.

This is my obeservation of today's episode.. lets see wat happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystic@preetijaiswal19

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
even i am thinking the things u sai.
in fact its sure that their suhagraat will not happen tomarrow.
Infact seeing today's precap, i feel like there is going to be a big melodrama.
But what ever may be, i think on thing is for sure, that the bond between arshi will get stronger and they will be together what may come., supporting each other.

Edited by pranganga - 09 August 2012 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystic@shaferoz18LIONHEART

shaferoz18 Senior Member
shaferoz18
shaferoz18

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranganga

even i am thinking the things u sai.
in fact its sure that their suhagraat will not happen tomarrow.
Infact seeing today's precap, i feel like there is going to be a big melodrama.
But what ever may be, i think on thing is for sure, that the bond between arshi will get stronger and they will be together what may come., supporting each other.

you are right.. I think watever may be Arnav's parents'  past, Arnav will not repeat the mistake of misunderstanding Khushi or blasting/blaming her for all the mishappenings in his life. The way he talked with anjali in the begining of the episode abt the forgetting the past together will definately gonna favour the situation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystic@

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top