Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Trishna the ungrateful weirdo! (Page 3)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

What will be Trishna's reaction when she comes to know that Madhubala Shamsher Mallick has now turned into Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. Madhu is going to listen a lot of Trishna after that 

trishna will still blame her saying so this was the truth that madhu was really rk's laila..

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziekudi

Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

well this was expected ... She reacts like this only.
I wont say she's completely wrong, coz somewhere Madhu is also responsible for malik's condition ... But Trish was harsh ... She changes with the situation, everything is extreme for her.

yes dear...
i felt there was mashu's fault in all this... she went behind rk for mukund.. and where is that guy now...
she is as lost as verything...

He was a wrong choice ... The man who was not bothered abt his accident only dreaming n dreaming ... So good that he's gone ... But he messed up MB's life.
Soniya007 Senior Member
Soniya007
Soniya007

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
agree wid ur post..
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
If she would have stuck to blaming MB for SM's condition, maybe people would have understood her predicament, because MB was the catalyst!.. However, her thinking about herself, and how she will never become an actress, when the man who saved hers and her mother's life, is lying half death in a coma was not needed!.. But then again she is a selfish lady, thats her character so it was in line with her character LOL...

Not everything was MB's fault, correct her acceptance of the role after everything that occured, was her giving RK the upper hand, so technically she is to blame to!...

Waise Trishna fans, i hope u aint offended, its my POV!.. I aint bashingTongue
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziekudi

Originally posted by Marie_789

What will be Trishna's reaction when she comes to know that Madhubala Shamsher Mallick has now turned into Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. Madhu is going to listen a lot of Trishna after that 

trishna will still blame her saying so this was the truth that madhu was really rk's laila..
i have a feeling she will turn against MB! but then again am hoping the mother will see sense and realise MB has just thrown away her life to save SM's life!! But am sure Trishna is going to have one of her fits againSleepy

But on the other hand, surely this opens the gate to her fame zindagi, so maybe she will act nice againLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index