India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Trishna the ungrateful weirdo!

aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

this is my first post on this forum, but i just couldnt help it today!!

trishna is the weirdest big sister ever, and actually person!
her dad is on his deathbeath and alll she still cares abt is her dream of becoming a heroine and to top it all blames everything on madhu.Dead
yes she may have started everything but if trishna like an idiot wouldnt have accepted RK's offer after everything that happened, nothing like this would have happened!

people are believing madhu as they feel that is madhu is right then how did her sister suddenly get such a huge role? so i feel it is trishna's fault and what type of a selfish person is she? her dad is in the hospital and she goes to her film set? and after all that has happened what was she expecting?Confused a red carpet and garlands??

the actress (dont knw her name) is good but trishna is the weirdest character in this show... utterly selfish!

strictly my POV

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uLilMissPerfectfluffyktauExceptionalGoldGlitteratiUdita4paircubeCutee999samarp2Shooting.StarMarie_789gennyMsadumaneetanoneeSilentsouldolly10levernebhanu_rekhag_innocent_

nikis21 Newbie
nikis21
nikis21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Agree with you dear !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldGlitterati

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
there are many ppl in this world who are selfish or rather think abt themselves before others...i know its not the way it shoul be but we cant change the way things are right...
Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I felt the same...that Madhu dint ever care for her engagement only to help her with make up, Trishna forgot it overnightAngry She is the height of selfishness
Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well said...

Dont worry in future it will be Trishna that will be asking Madhu's autograph...WinkWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ExceptionalGoldGlitteratipaircubeHot_Indo_Chillynoaccount

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
poor madhu...she had to listen all those harsh worda that too from her own sister...it was madhu whose life was ruined not Trishna's...then why is she blaming her??her Dad is in ICU and all she cares abt is her dreams of becoming a superstarShocked...pathetic

GoldGlitterati

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
 agree with u on this point...

i was shock to see her behaviour towards madhu... actually i shouldn't have as we all know she is selfish since begining...

GoldGlitterati

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldGlitteratitodayzstar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index