India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Is it only me?? (Page 3)

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
No gal u r not alone on this. Yesterday night I watched it on line. My dog walked in and had one look of Richa and started to bark . I had to quickly Skip the part and had to calm my dog. The scene was when she cleaned kunal's face. By the way what was she draped with? Saree? U gotta be kidding me? Half a body exposed so disgustingly in a kid's party. ? Wasn't appropriate at all! No wonder my dog had spasm attack and covered its eyes with its paws.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlstuti123HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

No gal u r not alone on this. Yesterday night I watched it on line. My dog walked in and had one look of Richa and started to bark . I had to quickly Skip the part and had to calm my dog. The scene was when she cleaned kunal's face. By the way what was she draped with? Saree? U gotta be kidding me? Half a body exposed so disgustingly in a kid's party. ? Wasn't appropriate at all! No wonder my dog had spasm attack and covered its eyes with its paws.

yaar...i can stop laughing at all...ROFLROFL
even your dog hates richa...LOLLOL

the whole wiping the cake scene was disgusting...kunal was so drunk...and to be honest for the first time i could accept this disgust nonsense just for siddhi to move on...be strong...determined and stern when she come across chopras...richa...this reality check was needed for her...now the story can move forward...

i love the last part when anand C brings his drunk father home...make him sleep...and then my most beautiful kodak moment "siddhi lights band karo naa...neend nahin aah rahi hai"....kunu still loves siddhi madly...the smile...the peace on his face when he utters siddhi's name in drunken state was worth-watching...and i also love the way in drunken state kunu was singing happy birthday to his son...and we all must agree anand C is intelligent than his dumbo parents and crazy family...just in a nick of mins he could easily notice and suspect that siddhi is his mother...how i wish his dumbo parents has brains like him...a angel is born in chopras house where devil is resides all over currently...anand C rocks...
Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@ mages yes when he utters siddhis name the peace on his face is to die for...that we missed almost a month...his son is intelligent to guess its his mothers name...but he asked this question to that small chudail...now i fear that she will bad mouth siddhi infront of him...kunal also not in his sence...

Edited by sarakvp - 09 August 2012 at 9:03pm
Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Padmini, you are so right, part of me is really curious about the twins & the future tracks but the very thought of Richa is off-putting. It's bad enough that the cvs have knowingly mutilated KC beyond recognition, the vamp's presence is certain to keep me away from the show.
Gut instinct (& some experience with mkt research) tells that ending the Richa track will signal the gradual climb of TRPs ;) if they manage to combine that with KC's success... given SS's abilities & popularity,, the show might just taste success like never before!
*sigh* wishful thinking!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlHitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Padmini, you are so right, part of me is really curious about the twins & the future tracks but the very thought of Richa is off-putting. It's bad enough that the cvs have knowingly mutilated KC beyond recognition, the vamp's presence is certain to keep me away from the show.
Gut instinct (& some experience with mkt research) tells that ending the Richa track will signal the gradual climb of TRPs ;) if they manage to combine that with KC's success... given SS's abilities & popularity,, the show might just taste success like never before!
*sigh* wishful thinking!!
@bold:I agree Fari , its just Richa that is ruining the show , her very presence makes me sick !Don't even get me started on the incompetent bunch that call themselves CV's , the recent change in the Chief Creative has worked adversely for the show and for Kunal Chopra!AngryAngryAngry
@Blue:Richa , Richa and Richa is the sole reason for the decling TRP's , its amazing how stupid people can be Confused they know the reason and yet adamantly shove Richa Thakral into every single scene!Angry All they have to show is Kunal expose Richa and they will get back all their viewers! Instead of leveraging Samir's talent and popularity to propel the show towards success these people adamant on ruining it with an unwanted overdose of Richa Thakral!ConfusedSeriouly do they care about the show at all?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Post leap, I feel episodes are not bad but the presence of the witch so close to Kunal ALL the time is the killer!! She is hovering over the Chopras in almost every scene!! Cannot find a single scene in the chopra house w/o the witch!! I hope she hears Kunal uttering Siddhi's name in front of AC and commits suicide asap!! That would be the quickest way to make her exit the show. If we wait for Kunal or someone else to expose her, its going to be end of Sept. So, want her to commit suicide as quickly as possible!!! Once she is gone, we will start loving the show automaticallyBig smile
abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I know its diffcult to sit through parichay epis without
sinal but every show has a downfall i think we should
b patient till Sinal come face to face then maybe
the charm will return all the shows start its fresh but
once lead separate things get really charmless.

Edited by abd_20 - 10 August 2012 at 2:46am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index