India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Is it only me?? (Page 2)

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nt watchng online even as updates r enough aftr 1st epi postleap. Wnt watch unless witcha exposed.Siddhi's rona dhona,kunal dead nd 2 vamps-what wil i watch? May cnsider watchng if any interesting track relatd 2 two kid interactn startd.
Im glad that parichay live updaters nd written updaters r so active unlike other shows.Thnks to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalarkodirainbowgirlHitchHiker_

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yesterday was a richa free episode  and  parichay of orignal kc and we were so happy but looking at todays episode yes parichay is loosing its charm and the sole reason is stupid richa and cv , also this gyan dan of sulekha to sidddhi is  a bit boring  but all thanks to kc /  sameer sir acting that we are still hooked to the show the way kunal behaves and reacts  is the only saving grace his dialouge have been saving the show  otherwise cv are hell bent to destroy such a beautiful story . i hope cv realise the potential in lead , the new kids and lack of potential in richa soon and end richa track as soon as possible .
mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Although it has been quite torturious for all for quite a time,  I really hope today's episdode with the misunderstanding shown was the last of the tortures...And from tomorrow it's a new start...

You have to think differently to enjoy the show...after all its just one of " EKs Show " ... So I am thinking only the positives  ...So, ready to forget what every character has done wrong   and looking forward...

Reasoning with myself and convincing myself to watch the show as follows : ( my reasons may not be strong but I concluded like this  )

Today's anniversary episode make sense after all, its a new beginning ...Anand C knowing about Siddhi is a good start... I concluded  Richa was shown till now only so that the misunderstanding could be shown ...Its time now  to show her less scenes... (.really hoping from tomorrow she will be shown less time ... otherwise I will start thinking Richa as Kunal's unofficial wife just like the Panwala and shopkeepers and maybe everyone in the society...)

Siddhi  had to see today's Rinal scene so the misunderstanding could be convincing ...  now she is ready to move ahead... It would have looked unreal if she didn't come to see Kunal and child for one last time...And she didn't come so that Chopras accept her ...but to confirm if Kunal never cared about  child...
Till now Siddhi never failed  to understand Kunal for once ... she knew kunal will hate her and not visit her but not the child, he would come for the baby , he would never marry richa , he will continue living for his son... She made the decision of going to jail made hastily because of Veena ... and she was so afraid even after going to jail and remained silent les Richa hurt sinal and baby  ... she always thought to give the baby to Kunal after birth ...
Sulekha not telling Siddhi about the 2nd baby not being  with Kunal is also Ok ... Otherwise Siddhi maynot have survived the nine years in jail  ... instead she  lived  with the happy thought that kunal is atleast happy with son,  ready to spent whole life in jail...

About kunal - he is true and consistent with his character i.e. consistent of inconsistency of character... The  CV's already clarified when  Kunal himself said  " Kunal is Dead "  ...so, I give benefit of doubt to his behavior  ( coz I still love Kunal and his Dialogues)

So sad that the Misunderstanding happened and now we have to wait for more time to see Sinal together ...but let's forget Sinal together in single frame for a while ... and concentrate on their role as parents of two very diffenrent Anands...I really hope the CV's show Parents child bonding and parent's trap  track in a sensible and enjoyable way ... ( and very less of Richa till the time she is Exposed)

Just like Siddhi , I am ready to move ahead and forget everything bad that has happened in the show ... so, will start watching Parichay as a new show , a  new begining entering into a different 2nd year... with new hopes...

Hope not bored with my post...Just my POV. no one needs to agree with me...

Edited by mochas156 - 09 August 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi-Rojaa-HitchHiker_

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Me too padmin... Couldnt tolerate her screen presence... Today itself i can tell about the trps of this week...i wanted to watch the episode but couldnt...finally switched off the tv due to anger...we can't blame the audience ardent fans of sinal can't watch this crap how can we expect the viewers to watch and increase the trp...they have 400+ channels...what was the need to watch a witch and spoil their health...if i continuously watch that richa surely i will be a bp patient in my early 20s...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodirainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

The charm of Parichay was is and will always be Kunal Chopra with Siddhi by his side!Embarrassed Samir and Keerti has been beautifully essaying the characters and entertaining usWink.Now instead of letting the talented male lead and his cute female lead work their magic , if they make the vamp Richa Thakral the show stopper this was bound to happen right?Angry

well said chits...what is parichay now? its become a circus of clowns and jokers. The charm & USP of the show are miles apart and broken. Kunal and siddhi together were the picture perfect couple and spark of the show, what is there to look forward now? i feel the CVs are re-writing Ramayan, instead of showing Ram and SIta together after vanvas. They are showing Ram and Soorpanaka's dil, dosti aur dard while Sita is still in vanvas crying over Ram Ouch

Richa Thakral is the real show stopper, she will be the sole reason for the show to stop if CVs don't end her role soon Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
well its a new beginning...lets give a chance...let the story to build for richa's exposure...i am ready to tolerate her for some time...but its high time they expose her deeds...and end her character for good...

as for kunal...he is still the same KC...but he is dead...he is living for the sake of his son thats all...otherwise he doesn't want to live at all...he loves his son...no doubt on that...but more than his son...he loves his son's mother...he loves siddhi madly and crazily...he can't live w/o her...even in drunken state...he only thinks abt his love...his wife...siddhi...the man is dead...there is no one to motivate him...the women who motivates him is not with him...how will the man be encourage to move on in life...like i say men are weak in emotions but strong in physical...thats what kunal has been portraying...currently he is weak...he have no desire to live...once siddhi is back into his life...KC will rise...but then its disappointing that he is a good father...but then he doesn't set a good example for his son...thats painful...with his son by the side...he will rise...just give him some time to heal...he is heartbroken...mental trauma...

as for siddhi...a new start...a new beginning...away from kunal and chopras...its a great beginning with it...and she needs this reality check to move on in life...so for once i could tolerate richa's nonsense...now she will move...she will think about herself...her son...not waste her entire life for the ungrateful chopras...

even when SiNal re-unites and siddhi is back in the family...for me chopras will always be selfish...i can never forgive them...
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
hi

both witcha and veena are a torture to watch, 

why cant they put veena to coma and end witcha character by exposing her truth

last week all kunal witcha marriage talk and veena crap led to poorest trps. 

if cvs want leap to work they need to end witcha asap

norzar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

both witcha and veena are a torture to watch, 

why cant they put veena to coma and end witcha character by exposing her truth

last week all kunal witcha marriage talk and veena crap led to poorest trps. 

if cvs want leap to work they need to end witcha asap

norzar

to end richa crap...a story have to build up...thats what is happening at the moment...its just 4 days after leap...so her exposure so soon...doesn't make sense...since noone have the clue of her deeds...they are building up the story i suppose for her exposure...lets tolerate her for some more time...we all are happy that kunal is not married to her...he is still madly in love with richa...her tricks...her tactics will not work on kunal...he is only made for siddhi...and he is living with it...

as for veena...i agree they should put her in coma...how i wish pre-leap days when she was mute...the day she starts to talk...SiNal relationship was on rocks...now completely separated bcz of her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index