India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Is it only me??

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I had stopped watching parichay since  the news of separation , divorce etc got confirmed  and  had made up my mind not to watch it ever again..
But i love SINAL so much and I am so addicted to the show that could not resist and  thought if Richa and Kuanl marriage wont happen will start watching it again  so once the news  kunal and Richa marriage didn't happen was confirmed , i was so happy and thrilled that finally  I can start  watching the only show I see and enjoy like before, could not see Tuesday's episode due to India-SL match and yesterday' was my first episode after long time , and it was pretty good  esp Kunal slapping that person  so thought will continue to watch even with richa around , will tolerate richa for SINAL sake but after watching  today's episode ,I am reconsidering my  decision,
 i just cant tolerate richa .. even if I want to watch it for kunal and Sidhi sake , I really like puking when ever she comes on screen  and CVs are giving us over dose of  her and Veena ..basically all characters whom we hate to core...
i dont want to spreed negativity but I really feel that Parichay has losts is charm , just could not sit through today's episode .. there was a time when I used to watch each and every episode multiple times, still watch the old episodes.. seriously today  just did not  feel like sitting through the episode  even once, felt like changing the channel or switching of the TV  altogether.  am I the only one thinking this way ?? , is something wrong with me ??

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriannie_mckinnenmochas156DeepShadow_Neetu_abd_20Popo.Fariyalrainbowgirl-Hima-su369stuti123-Rojaa-AkkiHPHitchHiker_

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
No padmini, i can relate to that.
I too use to watch episodes multiple times but right now even a single episode is unbearable. I don't even watch full episodes, i just jump to parts of Kunal & Siddhi.
why too much of Veecha (Veena-Richa) is to torture us enough so when finally SINAL comes togethe, we'll just forget everything

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156abd_20_Neetu_TheBhairainbowgirl

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Padmini - good to have you back as a regular watcher!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
charm of parichay is goneCry ,  i use to love  parichay pre leap kunal- siddhi, vik-raveena , seema- gaurav , annokhi & ishaani , rohit & mr thakkral even ritcha wen she wasnt crazy LOLLOL
now i only watch it on youtube sometimes Ouch
i cant bear ritcha after the leap , veena extreme case of  ocd , rohit should come bac i like  him way better  than vikram becoz of raveena he's become dumb - should divorce raveena & marry some nice girl  , hate raveena , thakral same , both anands cutie pie , siddhi & sulekha sweetn nice
where the heck is chaintanya ,shilpa, lollypop girl , kapil have they gone into some parallel universeROFL or something ROFL
seema same sweet n nice i dont know she lives wid these chopras ( selfish creatures) , annokhi& ishanni sweet & beautiful girls , gaurav same
i want kunal & siddhi to reunite
remarriage of sinal
both the kids n sinal leave mumbai n settle abroad maybe u.k., u.s. or canada happily wid their kids their

Edited by lizzie1765 - 09 August 2012 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
padmini ..u r not alone ..i feel the same ...i also started watching the show again on tv for sinal 's sake ...but richa nd veena are making it impossible for me to watch too...till richa is there ..this ll continue ...but once shez out of da show everything ll be bak to normal hoping so ...

nd till then we ll keep watching for siddhi nd ananad d nd kunal nd anand c

really liked the determined siddhi today ...
her side of story ll be nice to watch
so dont reconsider ur descion of watching ...
watch it the twins with siddhi nd kunal...
nd once the witch is gone ..we can watch for sinal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156rainbowgirlHitchHiker_

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Its not only you padmin, there are lot of people who are keeping away from the show for the sole reason which is Richa Angry even i want to watch the only show i used to watch but until & unless Richa is hovering around i am not going to do thatWink...i prefer reading the LU or watching online as i can  FF the un-required scenes Wink tonight while surfing channel, by mistake changed to colors & what i saw made me puke Dead richa standing n smiling near veena mata looking so horrible, her clown make-up & her whole self is so off putting. so not watching on TV till she's permanently thrown out Dead

Edited by rainbowgirl - 09 August 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156Sinal_Devakshi_Neetu_chitsssstuti123jay_bpmHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I guess most of us feel the same way.. I feel not until Richa is exposed and bid a permanent farewell, we cannot have a breather!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156SV_20stuti123HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
The charm of Parichay was is and will always be Kunal Chopra with Siddhi by his side!Embarrassed Samir and Keerti has been beautifully essaying the characters and entertaining usWink.Now instead of letting the talented male lead and his cute female lead work their magic , if they make the vamp Richa Thakral the show stopper this was bound to happen right?Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156-Hima-rainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-Rush2220jay_bpmHitchHiker_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index