India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Om Maani Pemmhe Hon..!!! (Page 2)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ kurmi- veivan ji, aap to hamesha ki tarah badi tezz nikli aaj bhi. Vaise Meena k buddhi k peechey, bhabho k laadoo nahin, Jiggy hai.

@amli- khoon bhari taang, how dares u are ki humra peranal secrets public ma dishclas karne ka.?Angry.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 09 August 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MisscoolEyesfarhana874Tacker_Holic.Ami.

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
You all said it all.SmileNice name for the thread JamiHugFour things I liked -

1) The peacuful chants of the same lines as your thread name when the S'por Rathi gang visit the temple.

2) The way Suraj answered to the press reporters.Thumbs Up Liked the thing he said about he not being against non-veg food or propagating and promoting his own belief. That is possibly the best stand anyone can possibly take.Don't force others but neither budge or deviate from your own beliefs.

3)Dhaisa and all of Hunaman galli coming into vote/pray for Suraj. Also liked the way they showed about the news channels and reporters talking about Suraj.

4)M-one being tackled by SurYa,Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Fatima_Q.Ami..NJ.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
That was hilarious again Jam!i ROFLing over yor inveshtigashun! Don't they know hamara chora is phootro from every angle? What are they trying to prove?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyes.NJ..Ami.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

You all said it all.SmileNice name for the thread JamiHugFour things I liked -

1) The peacuful chants of the same lines as your thread name when the S'por Rathi gang visit the temple.

2) The way Suraj answered to the press reporters.Thumbs Up Liked the thing he said about he not being against non-veg food or propagating and promoting his own belief. That is possibly the best stand anyone can possibly take.Don't force others but neither budge or deviate from your own beliefs.

3)Dhaisa and all of Hunaman galli coming into vote/pray for Suraj. Also liked the way they showed about the news channels and reporters talking about Suraj.

4)M-one being tackled by SurYa,Thumbs Up

Thanks Naina...I was about to say the same. LOL

I know its blasphemous..but I also loved how Bhabo threatened to go and fight with Bhagwan, if He let anything go wrong...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011MisscoolEyes.Ami..NJ.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index