India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Agni..so close yet so far..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
It was quite an emotional epi today..got me teary-eyed esp last moment of the epi..

Highlighted moment Agam..Nimrit.yes Natasha was completely Nimrit today..

At the dining table ...Nimrit felt bad when he saw Agam caring about Amrit..about to eat Amrit says Agam dont like mooli and baigan.she tells Agam dont worry i will cook something else for you.Nimrit felt hurt and once Amrit goes away she tells MR..oberoi this is for shravan bhog thats why i cooked the food myself..Mr oberoi says then i must eat it as its prasad..he asked Agam to eat it like prasad also..he agrees and tasting the food he got flashback of Nimrit.he continues to eat all the food..he felt emotional..Nimrit just stare at him and asked  how is the food..he says good ..Amrit shocked to see Agam eating the food..she tells Agam i have made aloo paratha for you..Agam stands up saying he has already eaten and leaves from there..

They once more scared Amrit while visioning a movie..TEj tells them how he made a video and adjusted it in the movie..Nimrit all sad and says Amrit Di whom i loved so much today i'm hurting her..i cant go on like this..she felt emotionally weak again.Tej boost up her spirit telling her Amrit is reaching the peak of her breakdown..dont stepback now..she leaves from there and MR oberoi says my daughter is too soft hearted , she cant be stone hearted how much she wants it..Tej says i know but nimrit is strong also and will fight it back..

Emotional moment of Agni..Agam all sad with nimrit bangles in his hand..he says you are always in my thought..i remember you so much that one day i will be mad..why you left me and how i wish there is a miracle and you come and everything becomes like before..camera focus on nimrit coming and she ses Agam who had his back to her..in tears kissing the bangles..she calls him and instantly wipes his tears and hides the bangles in his hand behind his back..Agam asked nimrit the food youcooked today has reminded me of someone..nimrit expression was like finally agam will tell about her but he says someone i knew shattering her hope..nimrit says i got the recipe from babli from the diary of rippan second daughter ..thats why the taste was same..nimrit asked Agam you told once you were not close to your first wife as you are with Amrit..Agam kept his calm and leaving from there the bangles fell down..agam immediately picked them up and nimrit asked him your wife bangles..Agam says yes and nimrit gets flashback of Agam putting bangles in Amrit hand..in tears watching Agam going away nimrit says i loved you so much and you were everything in my life ..now i 'm  not even in your thought.and  Agam with the bangles in his hand says noone can take my Nimrit place in my heart ever..

First time they were alone without Amrit as a barrier and we could see two persons so much in love ... today it was a happenning moment for Agni to be together  but creatives not ready to give this treat yet and the misunderstanding continues..

Do watch it for Agni..it was heartbreaking to see them so close to each other heart but yet so far and so much in pain..

Edited by saveeta24 - 09 August 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveSharManEDKVlakshmi42--Saina--krithikasanasuya43

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice post Savee :) today it was a sad and emotional episode :) I was all excited and grinning watching agni scene at the start but ended in sad note :(   I ll blame nimrit why can't she see agams undying love for her :(   while she say him with the bangles can't she guess he feels for her :(   how she thought its amrits :( why he have to feel sad holding it when amrit is with him :( can't she use her brain :( I can't see these two in pain for so long :( wish someone comes to know about other soon .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
very well said cant Nimrit see Agam was sad..thinking of her.. she got all the opposite and why he will be with Amrit bangles .this is called misunderstanding galore..

A third person should know about this now or Agam must share his pain with someone .he is suffering too much..i hope when they become closer Agam shares his heart feeling with natasha..may be then the misunderstanding will get over..

Both suffering cant see them like this ,deeply  in love but so much Gap between them...agam unaware Nimrit is so close to him and Nimrit misunderstanding Agam..

Edited by saveeta24 - 09 August 2012 at 11:31am

krithikas

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I Think it is sad episode today..I feel with sadness.
Thank you very much for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
nice post
Today's episode was emotional. But is showed Nimrit is always Nimrit who cannot think bad for her sister. Anyone else will want to shoot Amrit for what she did. But even after all these sufferings Nimrit still loves her sister. Sometimes this is the best and sometimes this is the worst quality in her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi..Nimrit strength has always been Amrit and Agam in her life..she loves both so much..

Even now her heart melts when close to agam and hurting amrit..there is one thing Nimrit cant deliberately do hate someone and this is hurting her twice doing all this against them for justice...

Thats Nimrit with a heart of Gold and which differentiate her from the calculative..selfish.greedy Amrit..

There is one quality also in Nimrit she never gives up but will fight back until Amrit breaks down and confesses her crime.

Its nearing  and i feel once Agni close she will fall in Natasha's trap and commit the same scenario ..get natasha out of her way to be with Agam..

Edited by saveeta24 - 09 August 2012 at 8:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi42anasuya43krithikas

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Yes Nimrit has a heart of gold. this is her strength and weakness

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24anasuya43

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Even Agam did said this to Amrit one day..Nimrit is pure Gold and you are just brass ...learn from your sister and be like her..

Lets see if Amrit manthan happens for Amrit  and she becomes positive or not...

krithikas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index