Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Nooo please please dont do this to Khushi...

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I know every1 is v v v happpy abt the cuteness n romantic scenes

But does all this bother anyone???

It bothers me a lootttytt!!!

What happened to the injustice thr happened to her???? It's not about "...hum ne saat phere nahi lye..."
How can anyone show Khushi to b so happyn silly n joking abt it???? Does no one remeber wht was dobe to her???, it was blackmail!!!! It was rhreatening ... It wasnt even a marriage it was a contract fir gods sake!!!!! What happened to all thatt?? Is there no justice to b given to khushi???? Is the truth ever gibba come out???

Oh or tomorrow ASE will suddenly realize tht HE THE GOD forced the marriage so HE THE GOD will decide to marry her first before anything "else" shoud happen...????

It wasnt logago it was jyst a week ago when the 2 were tlkg abt contract marriage... She wanted to walk out and he told her "...do whtever after 12 days..i dont care..."

And now today... Khushi's characteris shown to be all funny and frolicky????

Is there any...ANY seriousness ANY substance ANY pride to khushis character???

Of course everyone wanted them to..well.. Do "it" but is this how????

Khushi is getting mocked here left right n center...

And are we n rhe CVs n PH ok with it???

Edited by ymail_my - 09 August 2012 at 10:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaiza..Divya..

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Everything becomes serious when anj n arnavs past comes up

Everything is serious when topic of anj n shyam comes up n how he cheated her

The funniest line of today was when payal said khushi u r v lucky...of corz no one is ever gonna tell ASR how lucky he is . Will anjalu ever say rhis to asr "u r so lucky to have khushi"...when in reality she is the one who has undergone so much pain coz ofASR, coz of shyam...i mean while anj n arnav r all discussing their past .. Khushis family doesnt even know wht was done to their daughter????

In which world is this fair???
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I feel that Arnav is planning to re-marry khushi in front of everyone which might mean that he will tell everyone about the contract.  I am not sure but that looks like his plan as per today's episode.  Whether he actually will be able to do that in the coming episodes is a big " ? " as I feel Shyam's entry is bound to happen now !!
About the '' do what ever u want after 12 days...''  I dont think he said that !!  In GH, he said "... 12 days ke baadh ki baath 12 days ke baadh dekhenge... " and at that time he was trying to get khushi to RM as he was aware she is leaving him.  I know Khushi is the victim here and deserves a BIG apology.  I feel Arnav should clear khushi's stand wrt everthing in front of RM and GH once for all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaiza..Divya..

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Chill yaar! And enjoy the track! When it'll be time for Arnav's redemption then we will see... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

8572ymail_myarshi_karishpieryrose

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Trust me i m sooo trying to chill...but will tht rime ever come?? Just last week K was shown to b questionng ASR " ...pati nahi maante appko..." wht gappened to that fiestiness???

And cant help but wonder how CVs show tht when khushi remebered the marriage scene today , she thot of how saat pheras dint happen...is tht wht they r showing khushis concern is of what happened tht night???

I dont ve anything against how they r showing ASR to be, i think he is within his character of seeing things and doing them his way

I m upset at how they r showing khushis character...i m appalled actually...

Its not abt ASR redemtion.. Its abt khushi getting a chance to to redeem her own self after all the insults bestowed on her...

Edited by ymail_my - 09 August 2012 at 11:44am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top