Posted: 11 years ago
This Post Is Nt To Hurt Anyone! 

From Past 2 days! i can jst see a person giving awesum expressions! but no dialogues! Till an Extent everyone can tolerate this! Watching their Favourite star nt getting a dialogue! I had some hopes from today's epi! Atleast they shud have made viren complimented jeevika! But NO!! 
TRP's gone down! frm 3rd position to 11th! HATS OFF! If u want this to show then the show wont be continued for a long period of time! When Each and every character is getting then y nt Viren! even Swamini is getting more dialogues than him! 
HATS OFF to KT that he is still doing this show! any other actor in place of him mst have left the show! HOW CAN CV'S WASTE TALENT OF SUCH A TALENTED ACTOR! WHO REFUSED YASH RAJ PRODUCTION FILM BCOZ OF HIS SHOOT! although he was going for IIFA! But he mentioned that his shoot is also there!
Nothing more left to say! Most of the ppl stopped watching the show! now i can say including me! NO USe for d person ur watching the show is nt getting any screen space and nt a single dialogue den what we can expect!

Hope KT gets the screen space which he needs!

Edited by kanishkakaran - 11 years ago
Totally Agree Kanishka!!ever1 in d show get a dueoo Excpt Himm..Dey r just wasting an amazing talent ...just saw him lyk a Silent charactr now Pissing Me and many of d fans..Ehmmbh -So Unrealistic frm Track to d relationshipss...Karan Tacker an Incredible Brilliant Actor&evr1 know how Brilliant he is in any particular Field..But dis CVS-had no brain to think off..:((..So Sad...dey forgt dat whn dere Trp was high-d tym Jeevs Accident Brilliant performance by Tacker whch is Beyond Words ..trp-4.5...
 as frustating and annoying it gets to see him stand just expressing ( yet brilliantly) ,
also added by the fact the pregnancy not being given its due scenes (that we are waiting for long,)

yet what helps me come over it is that ehmmbh has given karan something ( if not all he deserves)- the IIFA ( star plus support), the three awards this year, hostind events, red carpets (that he enjoys)
and not to forget the shower of articles.

so i see it as, that, he is ascending his ladder, though slowly, yet gracefully and consistently and will have all that he deserves and more( God bless him).

afterall there are so many liking his work and standing up for him ( like u kanishka)
😭kanishka ur absolutely right i justtt luvvv karannn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   but cvs r just so unfair :'( ðŸ˜­
i agree to preeti..i would rather take this show as a  ladder to something big for kt...we have been told to have patience..but there is a limit..have nothing to say more than this...frankly saying i dont have much expectations now.
Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago
totally agree with u dear...everyday i watch the show in hope that i will get the dialogues of viren but i only get disappointment everyday...hope cv's will understand his importance and give him proper dialogues...karan is a fabulous actor...and i started watching this show becoz of karan...cv's should give us balanced episodes where there is proper dialogues of all the four leads...
honestly i was expecting a lot from ehmmbh wen d show started --keeping u in mind..
from d begninng v all knew it was a sister based show but still d way show began wid virika marriage n jaiswal track... high high expectiations but tht was d end i guess.. after tht didnt got anyy strong track which focused on viren or virika...

u are a emesly talented actor... tht v all know frm love ne n rbo.. apke andar talent koot kott ke bhara hain...:D 
v hv all witness dat again wen trp were 4.5 wen manvi cancer was revealed in front for viren..
but i donno wats d problem wid cv's cant dey c wats happening ... ?????
y are dey side lining viren.. ??
i and m sure many fans here would agree tht cv'c r doing injustice to viren character...!!

WANT JUSTICE MAN :p :p :P

show is goin damn boringgg...
want kt want virika want viren man..
itni si baat samaj mein aati kya unke.. !!
Absolutely agree with u...
u r absolutely ryt...
I understand your view point but I'm sure that when the story of the baby comes then he will be back 
completely agree with you...i have started watching show and still wacth it beacuse of him...