India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

All in the Name

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
So...The name RAIPRAKASH really do wonders... where others team follow the rule and other one who does not fit in Criteria get in the Competition just because They have Raiprakash Backing them...Contacts sach mein kaam aate hain...  

But i really wanna ask...Is it fair guys??... There might be a team 5 members 1 who maybe as talented as Dazzlers may be more then that , just because they dont have their Dad as Trustee dotn get a chance in Competition...is it right what Creatives are trying to say...trying to teach Youngsters ...that too through their Leads..???...

Isnt it wrong on side of Dazzlers to use their Contacts to get in Competition..???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

beenytaniya_dostiiArShiDelenacrazyskySnigs.Born2Dance-Ocean.eyes-

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Can you please tell me what are you trying to say as I didn't see today's episode and what you said sounds a l'le funny and serious at the same time. So, if you could tell me what this is about! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beeny

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Can you please tell me what are you trying to say as I didn't see today's episode and what you said sounds a l'le funny and serious at the same time. So, if you could tell me what this is about! Embarrassed

i'm agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

actually simmi is not performing...i dnt know the reason kk...dance keliye dekhi thi...then as per rules 5 members are not allowed...but sharon's dad talks to the manager and the manager lets them in and here weaklings are also 5 ...but they are disqualified for the same reason...par main baat ye hai ki footloose ek talent show hai...cv's kya kehna chahte hai???????footloose mei aisa hota hai????? koi bhi fest mei recomendation se kaam chal jaata hai?????/its really not a ri8 thing to show...that too in this show...coz many are inspired from this and it somewhere relates to reality

(ps: i dnt know whether i explained enough or not...but hope so u get it)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KriYaansh960AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deetha

actually simmi is not performing...i dnt know the reason kk...dance keliye dekhi thi...then as per rules 5 members are not allowed...but sharon's dad talks to the manager and the manager lets them in and here weaklings are also 5 ...but they are disqualified for the same reason...par main baat ye hai ki footloose ek talent show hai...cv's kya kehna chahte hai???????footloose mei aisa hota hai????? koi bhi fest mei recomendation se kaam chal jaata hai?????/its really not a ri8 thing to show...that too in this show...coz many are inspired from this and it somewhere relates to reality

(ps: i dnt know whether i explained enough or not...but hope so u get it)

Oh God. That's so sad. I don't believe they showed something like that. I'm telling you they are adamant on ruining the show further and further. Hate CV's. They've lost it. (When actually they never had it) Dead
So agreed with the highlighted part. Embarrassed
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I agree wid ur post...they needn't have showed it in this way. Dazzlers r allowed becoz Goutham talked to them n not about Weaklings...they clearly showed the biasing and I think its wrong bcoz both the teams work hard and if we see fairly too weaklings went more thru d struggle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.CrazyGirl.21

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
its all golmaal in the footloose also..
if u see all other performance of other teams in footloose..
all team danced with 5 members..but team weakling cudnt...
cvs goofed up..while bringing other teams..unhe yeh bhi pata ni kya dikha rahe hai..."biggest blooper of the era"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniacSnigs.AwesomeSauce.CrazyGirl.21

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
^^ Thumbs Up! They're mad! ROFL  

Go to top