India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Kismat Connection

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Yup finally one more 1 hr especial episode where expected things doesn't happens OuchLOL i mean the shaddi ...socha tha aaj bittu ji ka dance ,plus Rk ki tharkeygiri as well as madhubala in dat beutiful dress mein dekhne ko milega but chalo never mind i can wait for tomorrow for the wedding jo on-air hone se pehle he Blockbuster hain Clap

okay cuming to todays episode ...though the kismat connection or better in hindi u can se the lakirey of Rk-madhubala was created by destiny but mainly credit Keera ko jaata hain  yup i.e  mukund LOL chalo jaatein jaate kuch toh achcha kaam kiya isme and return mein got another gift frm Rk as keera   Okay no need to worry ppl i m not dedicating nor will pakao u all with Mukund gun gan SleepyLOL

There were many scenes i enjoyed starting from dat andhera room convo of Rishbala till the end it was just perfect ...i loved dialogues especially these two "
"Ek Aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai" and " Pyaar ya nafrat agar had se age ho jate hai to pagalpan ban jate hai" classic dialoguesI luv dis passion between dem ClapClap madhubala was gud as well especially wen she says Mr.rishabh kundra LOL dekho future pati ko abhi se respect dena sikh li hain isne WinkLOL
umm i know many of u are upset or rather furious at Trishna for her anger on madhu but she was indeed right bcoz ye sab madhu ne he start ki thi but madhubala ki bhi koi galti nehi hain usse thodi na pata tha she will get a darpok like mukund who only know to take help wen his turn cums he runs like a coward... and madhu bhi kuch zyada he personal level pe chali gayi with Rk jiska result ab uske samne hain LOL  umm only one thing i didn't like abt Trishna is dat she is still thinking abt her career rather den thinking abt the person who took all the pain for dem Ouch

chalo my bakwaas is over and i will wait for tomorrow dhamaka Cool

Edited by Heart_Breaker - 09 August 2012 at 10:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AahnacdrashtirockzzAnu_RgennyM--faroo--abhaylovepiadreamyjenniceChocoSoulSujal.KashishPurpleHorizon_Sparkles_levernebhanu_rekhagsilent.desire

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
WHY MADHU DON'T KNOW THE REALITY OF WORLD. WHERE SHE LIVE FROM 20 YEARS AND HER FAMILY WORKING IN FILM INDUSTRY SHE SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN OTHERS THE TRUTH AND REAL CHARACTER OF SUPER STARS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjenniceMR.KooL

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
waiting for wedding...
awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Today episode was awesome... Waiting for Blockbuster ShaadiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Originally posted by abhaylovepia

WHY MADHU DON'T KNOW THE REALITY OF WORLD. WHERE SHE LIVE FROM 20 YEARS AND HER FAMILY WORKING IN FILM INDUSTRY SHE SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN OTHERS THE TRUTH AND REAL CHARACTER OF SUPER STARS.

its bcoz madhu doesn't want to get involved in these industry but destiny has other plans for her
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

waiting for wedding...
awesome post

yup me too it will be unique one Wink
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavana_n

Today episode was awesome... Waiting for Blockbuster ShaadiBig smile

and tomorrow it will be even better Star
--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
lol i thought its diya or chakku's post becuz they always do kismat connection LOL meinai toh ab tak epi hi nahi dekha LOL but itna pata chal raha hai kai aj ka epi tied aya tha or aj mujhai shaadi dekhnai ko nahi milai gi and the best rondo stop rona i mean madhu stop rona dhona :p

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index