Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 9)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
What a sweet scene with the bangles! GC was the star today with his expressions for those ugly bangles. I couldn't stop laughing! ROFL

I am so enjoying Aarti, enjoying her power. And it kind of makes it all the more exciting to know that at any second she can push it too far and make Yash explode. Keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Where is Sanju? She was waiting for the female version of this verse of the song to be played and her wish was granted immediately! Now she will have to re-edit her track. Tongue

I have a feeling they will come out with something totally unexpected for Lakhan, because they have done kidnap already. They won't repeat it again, I feel. They might show something like Aarti seeing the human side of Lakhan/the reason why he hates Yash. For me that is more important than what Lakhan does now. What did he do before? And why did Yash almost kill him? Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccAlameluMelodiousDreamsninandsaf24cssudhajyoti06roseinbloompickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Oh Please! no mroe kdinapping ideas people! they just irritate me! there is a high chance of Aarti getting hurt during their family moment...plus, i thought palak wanted to go to the beach and make sand castles...so far no beach scene has come...and I think G3 is just saying that out of excitement...she's promised to bring the old yash back...but G3 just said she'll bring my old yash back, she didn't say that the'll be coming now...i'm sure aarti probably said 'This time wen we return, you're old yash will be back." so yeah...the track can't be over sooo soon. coz that lakhan guy won't give up after just one attempt!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccsaf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Precaps r misleading .. mayb tomorrow in the start they will show few outdoor scenes and how 4-5 days r passing like that and then what we saw in precap might b the end scene where Gayatri says both r returning back Embarrassed

But on the way either Yash or Aarti or kids might get kidnapped by those goons and we might see more drama in Mumbai Big smile...I m hoping Aarti to get kidnapped or hurt because thats what will make Yash realise about her importance in his life since if Yash is hurt or kidnapped and Aarti again comes to his rescue ,it will b same like last time when Aarti walks on fire Ouch and Ansh kidnapping also we hv already seen  Ouch...So this time Aarti had to fall in trouble for Yash to get the scare of loosing her for the first time and thus realising her worth in his life Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29nirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalysecssudhaninandLoveforlifejikky_84KinSanj

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
awww... OH GOD!! they are going to be the death of me! who the hell has allowed that much sweetness, cuteness , adorable-ness on screen like that!
they shud be penalized for putting the masses at risk of heart attacks!

and aarti.. aah.. aarti aarti aarti...Day Dreaming..

(sorry guys, this is just a random 'venting' since this i think was just the place for itBig smile.. besides i could help myself after watching the epii)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalysecssudhaLoveforliferoseinbloompickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Papa S is very smart man! He perfectly understood the need of the hour and gave Paridhi his permission!  Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29bbbcccnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhagcluvpickachu

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Is today not the 9th...then how come the beach scene was not aired???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Raveena, however big gunda he is, he is still putting his family in danger..
And I give him credit of being more responsible than this..

Thats the whole point of being Yash...he is this impulsive guy!

this track will make him realize his responsibilities!

Edited by Loveforlife - 09 August 2012 at 11:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalysecssudhaMelodiousDreamsshubhika124gcluvpickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Vidhi-Panku's bedroom is so regal Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index