Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 8)

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I think that Aarti will be the one, that will end up being injured from saving one of the girls from the goons or Yash.

From the precap, sounds like it will be Aarti because how G3 says Aarti has fulfilled my promise. If Aarti is injured, it will be a turning point for Yash to realize what Aarti means to him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29redeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24Samanalysejyoti0649erFangcluvKinSanjpickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

If there is this Lakhan hanging loose, why Yash didn't say this as the reason for not going there?
Coming to a place with kids where you have such kind of enemies, where is intelligenceConfused
They came yesterday, first time stepped out and already danger loomingDead This plot doesn't seem realOuch

Our Yash is a bigger Gunda don't worry!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06gcluvjikky_84pickachu

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
lakhan ----- who is he ???????
why he attacked yash ?????
what is the connection between him and yash ??????
he doesn't seems to be a business rival 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
OMG! just today i was telling Samana that i reallly wanted this stanza to be shown in the feamle version of Yeh Dil Hai
"Hawaayein Bhi, Fizayein hi, Kabhi Khush hai Kabhi Hairaan."
and i always wondered how this will used in the show and it came today *Balle Balle*
never knew it would be used in such a beautiful way Embarrassed

and Gosh! Aarti how hard is it for you to say please to yash? I'm sure he wouldn't give such attitude if she once said "Please" to him! *Sigh* but Aarti really knows how to get things done her ways LOL

and OMG! that classic expression of GC, when Aarti looks at them Bright Pink Bangles ROFL LOVED IT!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmaananda29Pearl_27smileymj10nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti0649erFananoneepickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
If the goons have a part to play, it should be natural like Arati getting into some trouble especially as she don't know anything about the goons and then Yash saving her and then realising that he cannot loose Arati and no more he can live with the memories of past but will have to come to the present to Arati.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ananda29nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

I lovedd the way Yash was feeling all possessive for Aarti when she was purchasing those bright coloured glossy bangles .. GC's expression there was fantastic the way he made his face which clearly suggested how much particular he is when it comes to Aarti's choices and keeps a close watch on them even if he pretends that he does not care but he does WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Moment Aarti ordered almost 4 dozen of those ugly looking bangles for her , Yash became all possessive and screamed no ways LOLLOL... He almost rushed upto Aarti and asked her what sort of choice she is making ...awww Embarrassed ; And I must say Yash has quite a good choice Wink ,  he made sure he chooses matching bangles with her suit and I loved the way he so delicately puts them on her hand and she keeps looking at him with love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Even though Yash is still not affected much with her beauty but he is certainly affected with her choices and he makes sure he has his say in her choices like a typical hubby ...hmmm WinkTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10Samanalysesaf24jikky_84KinSanj

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Well yash was in cast a few days they will have to incorporate that somehow, other wise hoe it will be justified in PV that he got cast

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmabbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalysejikky_84pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Raveena, however big gunda he is, he is still putting his family in danger..
And I give him credit of being more responsible than this..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudhajikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index