Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 42)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@Red: You're very welcome Hun and by the way it's a pleasure having you back, you've been missed Hug

@Jyo: Your action/reaction was astonishing Clap Heart

@Aparna: Anytime Doll Wink and thank you as well...Aww two girls, that's so nice.

EDIT: Phone needs to charge...BBL!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

I make sure I take tons of pictures tho - I plan to use them for proof and payback when she is older and moodier with me ROFL. Not running for the Mommy of the year prize you can see.

@Aparna, I so want to take a leaf out of your book. ROFL And I have not one but two girls.

Coming back to Aarti, sigh! The way we all define love is very different isn't it? 

I love the point you made about Aarti doing the same for Shobha and you could be right, although I perceive it a little differently. But at the end of the day, my feeling is does it matter? What I, as viewer, can never doubt is the sincerity in Aarti's feelings for Yash. Wether her's is an intense passionate love for Yash, or a Meera bhai kind of love or just a feeling that came into awareness thanks to others, I feel there is nothing but sincerity in her feelings and genuinely wanting Yash's healing to happen.

Like Red mentioned, I too am perplexed a lot of times with Aarti the woman. I am not sure I understand why Aarti does certain things in a certain way. For example, I don't doubt even for an instance that she genuinely wants Yash out of his stupor but I don't know why she wants it to happen now when they have been married just for few months as opposed to waiting for a year or two. I don't mind she is tackling it now. She could have waited, she could not have, that is all perspectives but what I mean to say is what drives her decisions? It has to be her past (not just with Prashant) that has shaped her and her decision making abilities. That is what I want to know more of and I wish the CVs had given us flashbacks on Aarti's childhood and the environment she grew up in and what made her into the woman she is now.

@Samana and Jyo, you guys are welcome. Big smile

@Zetter, thank you my friend for your kind words. Big smile

Edited by angake - 10 August 2012 at 10:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Jyoti u r too biased you dint answer ma POV about why G3 is too much emphasizing on Arti. Is she pitying her coz she is an orphan or coz of the fact that she is bringing her happiness to YashSmile
Sorry dear I dint see your post I think Embarrassed

I think G3 is happy because Aarti is making her son smile again and doing everything as per her wish LOLEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseZetter49erFan..CountingStars

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@Aparna: That is definitely one of the things I was getting at. There is a huge loop left open in the Aarti-Prashant confrontation drama, which is Aarti standing up for her own honour, and until that is closed, I don't believe for a second that the Prashant chapter is over for her. She has denied his existence but I have every reason to believe that when he comes back, she will crumble yet again, simply because she many have gotten over him, but she hasn't gotten over what he did to her self esteem. That is why she is trying desperately to be everything and anything but herself. What little pride she had in who she was, he killed it in that last confrontation and since then she has been completely lost in terms of her identity.

@Red: I think that is why Yash is agreeing, but that is not what Aarti is appealing to for action. That is the crux of my point. But let's see how this unfolds. If we are so much in disagreement, the episode itself must not be clear. So we will have to wait for the creative gods to give us an explanation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pPearl_27Zetterjyoti06..CountingStars

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Kithi: You're welcome Dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
New DC is open ..alll can make a move in to new DC Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ok am late i know... now am not finding any logic in the episode... for me itz just the magic that worked out...Day Dreaming
yash was shown as an intelligent person!!! Shockedhis detective senses worked up well during the lakhan attack  scene... attacking from back... ok so yash also has a brain it works like hell of a detective...WinkLOL

paridhi is gonna be in a big mess already... why she needs to lie every time??? what will happen if she gets caught again!??!?!Confused oh the bad thing... she is comparing herself with aarthi... the same old paridi who felt bad with the down-looking of aarthi... Confused what happened to 'that' paridi now!?!?! all this because that damn old bua...Angry

did i say that am loving this gal bhavri... she is the positive catalyst...Smile savan mein chudiyan... do we really have that type of custom uh??!?!?!Confused whatever am loving it...Embarrassed really loved how aarthi was lost in yash... icing on the cake yash observes it !!!!!Embarrassed may be he is used to it...Embarrassed as his beta publicly announced that mamma have those sneak peaks of yash...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Sadie, you made me admit it..I dont hate her. I dislike her abusing the children and how she makes a nuisance of herself but she is a story mover and has a role. I think talent like hers is wasted in the Scindhia household tho, I am sure there is a political party or a detective agency she can run well.

I'd love to see her get married and moved away from the Sindhiya Phamily rather than join some political party or Detective agencyLOL. Something like Bua Ka Swaymbhar..however you spell that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_p

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index