Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 41)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Sadie, the Bua monkey is adorable- ROFL - my lord, what does that mean about me?

You Love Bua, oh yes you do

HahaLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_predeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseZetterjyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Aparna: Happy Birthday to the little one ...Wishing her (please tell me I got it right LOL) all the best may she has a fun filled day. Sending lotz HUGS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pbbbcccPearl_27Samanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@bbbccc
Totally agree with you Big smile

tarantulla_pPearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseZetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@Kirti : U hv a very strong point regarding Aarti's every action in this Mumbai track Thumbs Up...I think its we who r expecting romance too soon whereas in the show actually Aarti herself is not expecting any romance from Yash LOL... All she wants is to make Yash smile and live life again ... she is doing everything to get him out of his Depression ... even in precap Aarti does not tell Gayatri that Yash accepted me , she only tells Gayatri that I will b bringing back the hasta khelta Yash ... so basically she makes her mission clear here .. her mission is to make Yash smile and enjoy his life again and not to make him fall in love with her forcibly .,.. Now thats a wonderful point I will say ClapClapClap...

And all this Aarti is not doing mechanically .. Why ? because she is in love Embarrassed.. so she is doing all this for Yash from her heart and this explains why Aarti was shown falling in love so soon .. so that she can bring the smile back in Yash's face not mechanically but from her own heart Thumbs Up...

Also this explains why Aarti told Yash that I never asked u to accept me as your wife .. she actually means it ... yes she did the wifey act in bangle scene but not because she wants acceptance but because she wants to involve Yash in more real things so that he can come out of his abstract world and interact more with real people Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_predeye2012angakePearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseZetter..CountingStars

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@bbbccc:

I think phrases like 'opportunistic' and 'playing games' are all entirely contextual. 

Aarti has been completely messed with by all and sundry.  And in her desire to be a people pleaser, she is allowing herself to be messed with. Just like she said that she's Aarti, why couldn't she say, I am your friend? Why is love even in this equation? I still disagree that Aarti had to be in love to bring him out of his stupor. She could have said that we have a common goal. We have to live together, why can't we be friends? Why is that hard to do? In any case, it is all platonic now. It could have remained so for some more time...

I think any romance that comes post this might have been more natural...

@Zetter: Thanks! 

Edited by redeye2012 - 10 August 2012 at 10:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pPearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseZetterjyoti06..CountingStars

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@Sadie, you made me admit it..I dont hate her. I dislike her abusing the children and how she makes a nuisance of herself but she is a story mover and has a role. I think talent like hers is wasted in the Scindhia household tho, I am sure there is a political party or a detective agency she can run well.

@Zetter, Thank you, will pass the hugs along. It is a her. I have two girls and this one's the younger.

@Samana, I think you are making a real good point about Aarti's lack of confidence in herself. Its obvious she doesnt think highly of herself coz she keeps morphing into whatever ppl want of her. Now I dont feel so bad about not being able to guage her, looks like she doesnt really know either or is afraid to know. What if deep down, Aarti was really content being a scooter riding free spirit? What would she do about that knowledge. Then Yash could discover his inner biker and they could then ride off to sunset on their respective bikes..like the last scene in Khuda Gawah.  Ooh, makes me so excited just thinking of a complication like that.
Gotta grab lunch..happy complexities y'all.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 10 August 2012 at 10:17am

Charishmaredeye2012bbbcccSamanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@sam:  Hmmm...But that's the card she's playing. She coaxes Yash (to borrow @Aparna's words) to do things for her delight. He does them 1) to indulge her overtly and 2) to assuage his covert curiosity about Aarti. But this is less about Yash's reactions, but more about Aarti's actions.  Even if the happiness is not that comes from the 'ultimate' love, she is trying.  

Perhaps we are going round in circles...but in any case it is time for the next episode soon...Smile

We can watch G3 in a delirious twist...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pbbbcccangakePearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06..CountingStars

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Jyoti u r too biased you dint answer ma POV about why G3 is too much emphasizing on Arti. Is she pitying her coz she is an orphan or coz of the fact that she is bringing her happiness to YashSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalyseZetterjyoti06..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index