Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 39)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Saddie : Loved the starting of your take .. Gunda ,what a wimp LOLLOL...Serriously with that vegetable cutting knife , he was actually going to murder Yash kya LOLLOLLOL... I hope we see some better action from the gunda now , I hv high hopes on this gunda to play reverse cupid AngryLOLLOLLOL

I actually forgot about that Gunda Lakhan, added that part at the end. LOLHe's gonna bring some more men cuz he can't do anything on his own..Wimp..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalysejyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

@sam:

Yeah…one of those days when nothing you say hits the target. Been there, my friend. It happens.

Priorities- first or last, it is on her list.  Like you said later, she has an overarching goal and she's just being opportunistic- like the pottery scene or the bangle scene. But there's a difference in the pottery scene and the bangle scene. In the pottery scene it was all about Yash and dealing with his latent talent and overt sorrow; but the bangle scene was different in its intent. And that's what I want to point out. With the bangle scene, she consciously ventures into that (barred by husband) husband-wife zone and all her subsequent reactions - her staring at him, holding her hands up, posing like Arpita, etc, all point to her own desire for Yash's love. And she's no longer even caring about hiding them.  While she may have not planned this, yet she was opportunistic here for her own self.  I think in a way, she may have even wanted the love that Jagan and Bhavri had.  

When I said innocent, I didn't mean in a literal sense either, I actually meant that she knows that she is a card she can play.  While it is not a trump card, but is a card nonetheless. Why is she a card? For obvious reasons – she's the wife with rights, she has the support, nay, insistence of all her family members to play self as the card in Yash's happiness. While Yash and Aarti may have drawn the boundaries, it is only Yash who's trying to play by it. Aarti offers lip service and plays the card that is Aarti, the woman, with and under the cover of her family's support to gain Yash's love.  Which is why I don't see her as 'innocent'.  

And she's very aware of his reactions to her overtures. She notes every one of them and has her happy, rather delirious moments when she realizes his growing comfort with her.  It is only partly about making him happy and bringing out the old self. That's what she tells herself when she goes all out.  

On the topic of love, I have to say then that we were talking about different aspects. What I meant to say is that even without experiencing the "right" intensity of love (whatever that right measure is), a woman can appreciate love.  Which is why I feel that Aarti, when she sees the devotion that Yash had and still has for Arpita, not only admires that love but seems to crave it.  And in her early days of romance, she might have felt love at its peak intensity.  So, she may not be really unknowing of it. And just as an aside, I'd mention that the love and sacrifices that Shobha (in a way Dubey too) has shown and made for Aarti is no less than what Aarti has done for them.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pbbbcccangakePearl_27nirmalac99Samanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

No you are not misplaced. I felt the same about the episode and since less comments from meLOL

I felt the ArYa romance bangles scene too forced. And I'm going to ignore Cas's speech to Pari and all the rest of the family and their antics.

Oh glad I'm not alone LOL
The bangle scene..I'm not liking what she's doing. It's Annoying  me, she's lost it man..
The only thing i liked was GC's expressions [Biased I know, thank you in advance ]
I don't even know what Mr.Sindhiya was talking about that's why I told him to shut up...ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalysejyoti06

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

First time I can compliment GC's dressing, yes he looked great in those jeans, he should wear more often instead of those tight A$$ pants! LOL

LOLI don't see no difference between the two, both look tight LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99Samanalysejyoti06

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Jyoti
Loved your Action&Reaction post especially the last pic of Aarti ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Samanalysejyoti06

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I'm not leaving until I've replied back to everyone here Big smileLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pPearl_27Samanalysejyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

The common theme in all this is Aarti asks something of Yash for herself. Yash always refuses and then Aarti coaxes him into it. 

@Aparna, fantastic post. Clap

This is the crux of the whole story that is being played out. Aarti is asking something of Yash and in the process cajoling him to return to the land of living. This is not romance. Romance will happen when they both are in love and Yash does things for her because he wants to. This right now, is trying to get a person you love to start breathing again. Every scene you had described would have shrieked of manipulation and deceit if Aarti was not in love with Yash. If she were doing all this to please her in laws. But she is not. She is doing it because she genuinely wants him out of the rut he is in. So for me the fact that she is in love is huge. Would she and could she have done the same if she considered Yash just a friend? I think not.

While I absolutely did not like the way the CVs rushed Aarti's realization, I now see why they wanted her to fall for Yash first. If she wasn't in love everything she did right now would have been pure manipulation. Her wanting to see the person she loves free himself from the slow emotional death he is rendering himself, I do not see as manipulation. And in the process she is re-discovering herself too. 

By the way, a very happy birthday to your little one. You are right they won't remember any of it but these precious memories are for us, isn't it.

Edited by angake - 10 August 2012 at 9:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_predeye2012bbbcccnirmalac99Pearl_27Zetterjyoti0649erFan..CountingStars

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@Samana, Have to agree with you. The Pottery scene was nicer than all others because Yash genuinely liked what he was doing and who he was doing it with.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99SamanalyseZetterjyoti0649erFan..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index