Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 38)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Indu :.Aarti is not planning anything for sure but whether her motto to see Yash smile is a part of a plan with her Sasuma or her own decision is what Aarti herself needs to question to her own self Ermm

Sorry Jyo, for butting in but I think it is totally Aarti's. decision. And I think that is why CVs made her fall in love with Yash first. If she didn't love him and just had respect for him, no matter what Gayatri or anyone else said she would never ever have attempted to get Yash out of his Arpita obsession because she would have respected his decision to stay in the illusory world as long as his duties as a father was being carried out. Here, she genuinely wants him to be happy wether he falls in love with her or not. She cares deeply for what happens to Yash. It bothers her that Yash is not able to heal himself. 

Whenever she passes on any info to Gayatri, I think she does it just to keep the rest of the family calm ,sort of like a duty. But wanting Yash to be happy is absolutely her own wish. 

@ Kirthi- agree with every single word of urs.
The way I look at it,  Gayatri empowered aarti when she told her that Yash was her husband, and she had every right on him. I don't think Aarti actually believes that she has the capability of exerting all rights on Yash, but  definitely some, and Gayatri's little talk gave her that power. She would  have wanted to do what she is doing now even without Gayatri's order, however, Gayatri's belief in her as Yash's wife made her realize that she could actually make use of some of her rights to bring Yash out of his misery. and thats what she is doing. And u r so right when u say that while doing this, she is falling more for him every moment and is revelling in the glory of that knowledge. This is always how the first stage of love is- one feels immense elation. The pain for her love not being reciprocated by Yash will creep on to her later, not that she hasn't yet felt it, but she did not give much importance to those fleeting instances, because her feelings were more overwhelming.

I also agree about those phone calls being a part of her duty. And about the precap- I wouldn't read much into it simply because Gayatri is reading too much into whatever aarti says.

and I still feel she wants to be loved by Yash, but I agree with Samana, that she is not ready to be accepted as the Aarti  she actually is. She is scared of his rejection, and hence does not want to face her past. If Yash confesses love to her, she would be uncomfortable because at that time her conscience would not allow her to lie to him about Prashant. Now she has the consolation that he doesn't love her, so she is content being his "Meera" as Samana said.Also, as I said, she is still at the stage of love where everything seems rosy just because of the feeling, but the pain of one-sided love is bound to come at some point, and it will...I am sure it will come soon. 

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 10 August 2012 at 8:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_predeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Alamelujyoti06

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode once more and noticed a few things about yash's reactions to the bangles part:
1.  the earlier yash would have shouted at arti when she kinda demanded him to get bangles for her and said she believed inthe rivaz, but after the morning shouting, he just turned his face and stood there itself, instead of moving away completely

2.  the expression at the end when he notices her looking at him through the bangle filled hands was cute...shaking his head at her drooling over him...Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Aarti is not playing any games with Yash, she wants to be accepted by Yash as his wife, she wants to be loved back by her husband in the same manner as she loves Yash, she wants to make sure he is always happy as well!  she's proved she's a great mother and wife to family but she hasn't been fully accepted by her own husband and that's what I feel she's craving for!

First time I can compliment GC's dressing, yes he looked great in those jeans, he should wear more often instead of those tight A$$ pants! LOL
GC looks great in jeans and the colored striped tshirts...but he is on vacation now hence this dressing i guess...the ones he wears back at home, i guess are his work clothes...though he looks good in those tooWink he looks far cooler in the jeans ...i agree with you

tarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64jyoti0649erFan

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Applause for CVs and THE bg PLAYER FOR THE BANGLE SCENE

Charishmatarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Morning peeps. Birthday parties are soo much fun - totally reliving my fantasies planning my kiddos party. I am sure she wont notice half the details.

LOVE the discussions.

@Red, shout out to you - fabulous insight.

@Sadie, love your take too..esp the monkeys - makes me wonder, who is the monkey representing? The viewer, the character or the connection in b/n.

@Angel, welcome aboard the club...as @Red said, only criteria is to speak your mind.

@Samana, @Charishma - interesting points about Aarti. Will jump right in.
Aarti is romanticizing love like a young woman who has never experienced it. Maybe she has, maybe she has not. Who knows. Thats the crux, who really knows Aarti? She is so many contradictions it is hard to really guage her element.

As @Ria said, the nascent agreement between Yash and Aarti was that neither would consider the other a spouse in the real sense. Yash spelt it out for both of them in his typical blinker-prone way and Aarti just played along. Will not dwell on the journey to where we are but now, she is slowly demanding more of Yash. She should get more of him if she wants it and if he is ready to give it. Where she is wrong in my opinion is, she is tricking him to give more of himself to her. This is neither romantic nor loving. It borders on something not wonderful. Cases in point:

Aarti asks to make a pot, Yash starts to walk away. Aarti says magic word Arpita, he stays. Then they proceed to work amicably and even have a moment but would it have been possible without the magic word and if not, does it really count?

Aarti makes a jhula, Yash is clueless what to do with it (Really dude, what happened in school to you?).  The kids put them on it and she proceeds to hang on to Yash's arm for stability? What was Yash doing? He was hanging on to the rope or whatever. 

Aarti asks for bangles after watching a couple indulge in them. Yash refuses. Aarti then goes on to loudly pick the most garish ones to get his attention and he comes over and selects a better one. He then again starts to walk away when she insists he puts them on her and feels all wonderful when he does that. What should he have done. Yelled at her again for her to back off?

The common theme in all this is Aarti asks something of Yash for herself. Yash always refuses and then Aarti coaxes him into it.  I am a purist when it comes to romance - it is mutual and the very mundane happenings are romantic only because they mean so much to both. Moments just happen, they are never planned or well thought of.  These are so well executed in all movies and shows, even in PV in the first few encounters b/n both of these. Now, that magic is half gone because we have someone who is planning some of them out and coaxing the other to be with her in them. They just come off awkward.

An example of how romantic the bangle scene could have been would be if Aarti just watched Bhavri-hub buy bangles and didnt ask for them from Yash. Then Bhavari goes to HIM and tells him abt the rivaaz and then he buys the bangles and leaves them next to her. No word necessary, no eye locks necessary. The act of buying bangles is his own and for her only.

Sorry for the tome, has been a slow morning here LOL

redeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27Samanalysejyoti06..CountingStars

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Sam i too noticed Panku's reaction when pari was manipulating vidhi. I would have loved if KAMAL KHAN's ye dil hai track was played

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99Samanalysejyoti06

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I completely agree that this interaction of Aarti and Yash is leading to a big blowout, but frankly that for me is making it more exciting.

I'm still waiting for that Muahahaahah! I'm taking every opportunity to voice out what I REALLY Wanna see ROFL

Ps. Agree with the rest of your postBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012tarantulla_pPearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalysejyoti0649erFan

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Aparna: I agree with your post in its entirety barring one thing. In the pottery scene it was very significant to me hat the mention of Arpita did not convince Yash, in fact he stiffened even more, but it was when Aarti said it was for her and the kids' happiness, he finally went with it. For that reason, I found the pottery scene more convincing than any of the others that came after it. I also think this awkwardness is to a purpose. The romance can't grow organically because one of the people in it is not being honest about who she is and what she wants, even with herself. I think it is deliberately forced for that reason.

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 August 2012 at 9:13am

tarantulla_predeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccjyoti06..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index