Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 37)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Before she gave that vachan to Gayatri, Aarti had had that convo with Shobha, in which she tells Shobha that she wants to see a smiling Yash during this trip, and that will be her main focus. So, clearly, that was always her primary desire. Therefore, on the face of that, phone calls to Gayatri become just routine situation reports...something she is doing out of duty.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseLoveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Ahhh, Indu how do you do this, buddy? 

I went ditto ditto at every word along with a vigorous shaking of my head.LOL Yes, I too really don't believe Aarti is working on a specific plan except that she really wants Yash to be his jovial self and want Yash's memories of Arpita to empower him rather than debilitate him. And in the process she is falling more and more in love with Yash and reveling in the beautiful feelings that arise in her which was dormant for the last so many years. It is almost as if she is having a rebirth of sorts while trying to help Yash heal his wounds. 

And even in that conversation with Vidhi, Vidhi probably had ulterior motives but all I saw from Aarti's side was an orphan girl enjoying a relationship with a sister she never had. Giggling and sharing secrets at her new found feelings for a man she loves and the embarrassing stuff and all that. Yet, at the same time she is also making them feel good that Yash will slowly return to his old self. That is Aarti's personality. She wants to see people happy. It is another matter that the likes of Vidhi and Gayatri puts a totally different spin on it. In the pre-cap when I saw Gayatri's exaggerated happiness, I was thinking what in the world does she think Aatrti did. She must have thought Aarti didn't let Yash leave the bed all day and all night and voila we have a happy Yash.   Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmabbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@ Samanalyse

Yes agree when Yash first screamed " Bus ke jeye Aarti ji.. blah blah"
Aarti looked all humbled by the scolding. But the moment she heard the word 'Arpita', she was all swords and daggers against Yash

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmabbbcccangakePearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG6449erFan

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I don;t think Aarti is playing games either.

She has this one thing, to see everyone happy around her even who loathes her without exposing them..

We have seen this with Bua or Prashant, she never exposed them tried her best to see their better side. She spend lot of time in reading other people than herself and takes her own life as it comes.. I am not sure we find too many of these types, but they are there, though very fewConfused

Yash has been coward, he is protecting his memories but not living them. And thats what she is doing, making him live those. As he will feel happy then only and when you are happy, you are optimistic I believe..

Aarti's love with Prashant was infatuation first and with Ansh in their relationship, she tried to thinks its stronger than that afterall it gave way to a new life.

I think she do want to be loved again, she has shut down physical desires too long so was slow to understand it initially, but now she does yearn for it more by each passing day.. 

Edited by bbbccc - 10 August 2012 at 8:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99angakePearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Loveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Indu :.Aarti is not planning anything for sure but whether her motto to see Yash smile is a part of a plan with her Sasuma or her own decision is what Aarti herself needs to question to her own self Ermm

Sorry Jyo, for butting in but I think it is totally Aarti's. decision. And I think that is why CVs made her fall in love with Yash first. If she didn't love him and just had respect for him, no matter what Gayatri or anyone else said she would never ever have attempted to get Yash out of his Arpita obsession because she would have respected his decision to stay in the illusory world as long as his duties as a father was being carried out. Here, she genuinely wants him to be happy wether he falls in love with her or not. She cares deeply for what happens to Yash. It bothers her that Yash is not able to heal himself. 

Whenever she passes on any info to Gayatri, I think she does it just to keep the rest of the family calm ,sort of like a duty. But wanting Yash to be happy is absolutely her own wish. 

CharishmabbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Veena : These things depends on the CVs .. how they want the character to feel or act or react to these situations Ermm...Ram married at a very later age , so he knows how to live without Priya too ..  whereas Yash married at a very early age , he dunno how to live without a wife in this case LOLLOL... so different characterisation in a way Embarrassed

Jyoti, first love that gave you satisfaction and reason to live for someone, is always too close to your heart . It doesn't matter how old you were when you felt it.

Also I believe a man, if lost wife early knows better than when they are older in general. They have lot of other things to look forward too and in Yash case he had kids, a big very big reason...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Aarti is not playing any games with Yash, she wants to be accepted by Yash as his wife, she wants to be loved back by her husband in the same manner as she loves Yash, she wants to make sure he is always happy as well!  she's proved she's a great mother and wife to family but she hasn't been fully accepted by her own husband and that's what I feel she's craving for!

First time I can compliment GC's dressing, yes he looked great in those jeans, he should wear more often instead of those tight A$$ pants! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAlameluInduG64jyoti06..CountingStars

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: We just ride the same frequency here, love. Smile

You are bang on that Aarti is falling more and more...that the process is ongoing for her. Back home, she was holding back, but here she is doing exactly what she suggested Yash should do...that is, breathe in the air where you spent time with Arpita...she is enjoying breathing in the same air as Yash...and in her heart she is creating her own memories, and she is not hiding her feelings to herself. It's like she has set her feelings free...and asked them to savor this love as much as they can.

Oh my God, Kirthi...she wants to share this feeling so much...have that girlie talk...share her feelings...and all Vidhi et al. are interested in is her bedroom story and how she has changed Yash. For heaven's sake, what about her? Nobody...not even Shobha..understands what changeover she is going through. They are not ready to perceive her feelings from her perspective...By the way, did you notice, they have not shown Yash/Aarti in the bedroom even once in this trip? 

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAlameluDMKJ_VBjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index