Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 35)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@Veena : Yess thats what I want to say in my A/R too .. Yash too does not know what he wants WinkLOL...when she wears pink , he goes for blue and when she was wearing bluish green nailpaint , he wanted pink LOL...its the same in the show too , his mind is confused between Arpita's memories and Aarti's Mumbai sudden changed attitude LOLEmbarrassed...so I m trying to equate my A/R with whats going in the episodes Embarrassed...

@Kirti : Yeahh basically I too watch huge number of shows and I hv always seen shows struggling post confession .. and when I say struggle , it almost means shows going haywire Ouch...Mittals too know this and thats why they r in no hurry to make Yash fall in love  and at the same time I feel they r deliberately making Aarti a dreamy-eyed girl in love so that she too falls and her bubbles too burst soon ... they r not giving a cake walk to this love story .. it will hv lots of hurdles .. characters themselves will make mistakes and will learn from their mistakes and eventually love will happen Embarrassed

@Charishma : I hv the same thoughts about Aarti .. she is just enjoying the phase of being in love .. just doing everything she feels like .. not really thinking or judging its right or wrong .. bas doing it her way in a bindaas manner LOLEmbarrassed...Her bubbles will burst soon because she is definitely not realising that Yash is nowhere close to fall in love with her ... she is simply building castles in air and it will come falling down soon ... but by the time her castle of dreams come falling down , we might see Yash ka dil going dhak dhak to some extent for sure TongueLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Charishmabbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64Loveforlifepickachu

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Originally posted by Charishma

Okay, so random and off topic post. lol Mine are usually essays or completely off topic.

So last couple weeks I've been watching Na Bola Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.

Can I just cry in here for a few minutes??? I fell in love with this show. Omg, so so sweet. And then they went and (in just the space of a few weeks) made it such garbage. If there is someone here who watches it, and has a different perspective, please share. I really need something to save me from the brink of despair.

It truly was tragic to see the quality of the show deteriorate so much and so quickly and it's come to the point where I have lost all interest in the show because the magic and spark that used to define it is now all gone!

And this is all Colors fault, this is the second show that they have destroyed (that I watched anyways) and it's because of their thirst to magically add more TRPs. Channel intervention is the worst thing that can happen to a show, it forces it to change the story line, the directors, character sketch, everything and slowly the show becomes completely unrecognizable! And these gimmicks always backfire because the audience can't connect anymore!

Yes, yes and yes. I agree. Colours should've stayed out of it. Its one of the reasons I can't trust Star Plus either. To be honest I didn't watch the newest episodes. I watched every episode until just after Riddhima was introduced. I was in the process of watching that porch scene, where Mohan and Riddhima are standing in his porch and holding hands, and Megha is washing clothes on her porch. And then Manav comes out. I just stopped right there. It was so twisted and gross. And it ruined it for me.

I all of a sudden stopped trusting the writers and the direction of the show. I immediatly visited the IF NBT page (which I hadn't done before because I didn't want the story spoiled), and wow. I feel a little betrayed . Pathetic I know. But there you have it. It was written with so much beauty and feeling, and acted with so much understanding. Mohan may be a little lovelorn and unlucky in love (poor chap), but he is no spineless bigamist. He would never do that to her. More importantly he would never do that to Nahni. Spiderman is a loveable and loyal superhero geek.

My god.LOLLOL I've lost my mind.  Anyways, thank god for shows like PV. I drop out of it for a few days, drop back in, and its the same feeling. The 20 minutes a day thing kills me. So I often wait for a few episodes to be out and watch them at once.  LOL But yeah, I'm going to read the plots of shows fully before watching now. No more trusting the writers (except for in PV). 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
And PV Admin really loves Cas LOLLOLLOL

Punar VivaahWhat will be Sr. Scindia's reaction when he will know about Paridhi's lie?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Girlsss all plss come back to PV show LOL .. no other show discussion EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmabbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64Loveforlifepickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Why was Gayatri so excited in precap, why she said that Aarti kept her promise? What happens today, that Aarti feel mission accomplishedConfused

And I think yesterday, the skipped a day or two in between their coming back home and Aarti call to Visdhi first thing, since Vidhi is like she didn;t call for so longConfused If they didn;t, then it should have been not even 24 hoursOuch and thet are on vacation so she can wait for a day..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@jyoti: Sorry lol. I was in crisis mode and threw out an S.O.S call here. It was touch and go for a bit. But now I'm A OkayDancing. Wow, I think I really have lost my mind. 

Edited by Charishma - 10 August 2012 at 7:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ok now when we are talking cpmarison, I have to say it out.(Jyoti won;t discuss more just a pointSmile)

How these CVs like to do extreme to make stories, here Yash has plastered each possible space on wall with Arpita's pics because she is dead. But in BALH, Ram has pratically no pics, because Priya is aliveConfused Even his so called best friend has never seen a picConfused And both love their first wives dearly and hasn't come around yet after their death(Priya he assume is deadConfused)

Edited by bbbccc - 10 August 2012 at 7:13am

CharishmaPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
KYA BAATH HAI CVs
Powerful family episodeClapThumbs Up
#Its thousand times worth watching coz of the bangle scene. Wat an expressiuon by GC when she selected the pink bangleROFLDay Dreaming
# Loved the way Arthi explaining about lord Indra anger said by BawriClap
#Iwas wondering why Yash carried payal like a RICE ON A SAG veryu funnyLOL
SCINDIA HOUSE
# Is Vidhi Poking her nose unnecessarily?? I dont understand the reason behind their convoOuch
#Lol our Jyoti"s prediction may come true if Paridi keeps on dreaming to work. At the same time he was thinking to convince his parents i guessDesiSmileys.com I mean his reaction in bed.
#Was totally angry on Bua, she opened her mouth when Arti was mentionedDesiSmileys.com
#Is there a silent rule that at first men should keep their mouth shut in Scindia family.?LOL
# Why G3 wanna refer to Arti all time IS SHE PITTYING HER COZ SHE IS AN ORPHAN OR SHE IS A SELFISH MOTHER WHO WANNA SEE THE HAPPINESS OF THE SON.Ouch
# Iloved Sr.Scindia todayWink Nicely gave Pari a silent thought

Pearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index