Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 30)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Angel: You never know, maybe a broken bangle may act as a clue for Yash if Aarti goes missing. He did warn Lakhan not to touch his family...that means Lakhan might. Ermm  
Where's the harm in guessing...especially since we had a bangle scene out of the blue? Tongue

Okay! My gripe is not with the characters it's with the CV's. I don't like trusting blindly what they are showing hence my ire.LOL  I found it funny that the Gunda's came into the farmhouse/beach house and Yash got rid of them but he did not care if Arti was okay or the kids were okay and then he threw that knife on the ground. Somebody else can come and take the knife again to do harm in the night!

That said I'm going to go read your take to quite myself down!

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 3:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Oh, Yash is by no means innocent here, but what I am trying to say is that Aarti is misinterpreting which aspect of her actions is making him behave that way. Because he is behaving the way she expects him to, she assumes he is behaving that way because of her conscious provocation, whereas from my vantage point I feel like his motives are entirely different. The issue with this is that she is relaying her own interpretation to the family and they are in turn interpreting it in their own way. A chinese whisper reference, perhaps? In all this, apart from hints, they are keeping Yash's true feelings totally under wraps, so we still don't know what was originally said to start the game.

Most importantly, Aarti doesn't really know who Yash was before Arpita died. She has only reconstructed a picture from the tidbits the family gave her, so to her it might look like the original Yash is coming back but it looks more to me like Yash is growing past what he used to be. In all these passed messages, there is bound to be misrepresentation of expectations and results and that is what is intriguing me here, from the perspective of the overarching story, while I do sit back and enjoy the fun moments. 

I am starting to believe more and more that this week was an emergency TRP damage control week to bring back all the wandering viewers. It also serves to establish in a clearer way that Yash is feeling an attraction and a sense of familiarity with Aarti as his wife now. It appears that they are deliberately building an aura of mystery around Yash, both by not showing his thoughts explicitly and more literally with the whole Lakhan thing. I feel like this is leading up to something major.

@Shanry: Thanks a lot! Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 August 2012 at 3:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012shanryangakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@Indu: Lovely take. Arti too is weaving a web of her own it's more delicate and intricate than Pardhi's web. Arti's web will not completely wash away even if it rains because she can mend it again and admire it for the sun streaked droplets that clings to it. Whereas Paridhi's web will get cleared with a strong gust of wind!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I confess I loved the episode yestaerday. I was not happy with wednesday's episode except for the last bit, but yesterday's episode left me happy. I thought every part of the epi was handled very well.Paridhi-SP confrontation, Pari-Gayatri confrontation- everything. 

I am so happy that this show does not take its characters for granted. They have not changed the basics of any character, be it our hero-heroine, or any side character. SP and Gayatri still are what they were before. They were never bad people, but always conservatives and egoists, and they still are that. Gayatri always felt the need to assert her opinions over her daughter in laws, even if she herself wasn't convinced, and she does that even now. SP was always calculative, politically correct, egoist, but at the same time a person who had the best interests of his family at heart, he still is so.
Same with every other character. 

I won't say much about Pari-Prateik, except this that they are entangling themselves into a trap, and its not long before the cover is blown! Of course, my sympathies still lie with Pari, however she is clearly not a conscentious person. And both r being so dumb. How do they expect the tv show to remain unseen! I think Pari is just taking life as it comes. Right now she wants to complete the shooting. She is not even thinking about the consequences!

Now coming to AarYa- I loved the bangle scene.I think Aarti is just a normal girl in love. She didn't do what she did to win Yash over, or fulfil her promise. She craves for Yash's attention and his affection. She knows affection is almost impossible , but why can't she make use of the attention. I know she is not a teenager, but then she can't be more than 28-29 if Yash is 30. And she is in love. She is just enjoying the feeling of being in love, the feeling of her husband being attentive to her. I know she told him in the morning that she did not expect anything from him, but was that true? of course not. She wants his attention. What she meant was that she would never accuse him of not giving her the place of his wife, because she understands about arpita. But she is a human being, and a person in love, very much so. She is trying to get whatever attention and moments she can with Yash for her happiness. And I think that is very natural.

I don't think she thinks that Yash is getting attracted towards her. In fact I think she knows that He is indulging her whims and fancies, he is being polite and gentlemanly. She knows it very well. Yet she is happy with whatever little thing he does for her.

As far as Yash is concerned, he is obviously attracted to her, but I think that attraction is still at a very basic level. He stood there and later helped her with those bangles, becoz after a long time, someone and something is making him feel good. But to call that feeling love is too early a stage. And I think Aarti herself knows this. 

BTW, Gurmeet and Kratika were precious in the bangle scene. Krtatika looked beautiful obviously, and her love struck expressions made me blush.
Gurmeet was outstanding with all his expressions, be it the serious glare to aarti, or that face after seeing the pink bangles, the surprise that she still wanted to buy those, the little cough to attract her attention, and then back to a straight face as if nothing had happened, and then of course the sudden discomfort when he sees her staring at him ,her eyes full of love, and then the exasperated shake of head- he truly stole the show! oops, forgot to mention, the angry avtaar with Lakhan!

p.s: Lakhan was such a let down! He seemed too weak for Yash. I think aarti is capable of handling him alone, and Yash doesn't even need to raise his hand!LOL

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 10 August 2012 at 3:44am

Telly.Addictredeye2012123mitulangakePearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@Sam: I would not take anything away from your take as you always look for the best in every episode and make it work within the frame of the picture given in the episode. I mean to say that I loved the way you described everything. I loved how you made the picture clearer for me.

That does not meant that I do not have a gripe about the frame!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 4:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Well maybe I am gatecrashing but could not resist  hope you dont mind guys but then what to do I have been watching this show from the starting but not commenting  Yesterday I was thinking the couple so in love cootchie cooing before marriage  and eager to get married are not so eager now but then both are bacchas of the family and both pampered and always getting what they want especially Paridhi  who weaves so many tales to get what she wants and Yashji and AartijiWink coming together with the blessings of mama and daddy Scindia. Yes I was also thinking the bangles will break when those two will rty and kidnap Aarti but what is their grouse the story has to unfold  they also did this last time then Arpita was alive.

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shubhi : It could b work of few fan grps reporting your posts as spam .. u know why Ouch...wait for few days ..send a PM to PV admin and  he/she will unblock u Big smile

Ohh I get that Ouch But I made only one post with the new account Ouch
And Admin too blocked me with blind eyes! Ouch
This is so belittling Ouch Upsetting Unhappy

Unhappy 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@Samana : I agree that Aarti is probably misinterpreting Yash's actions and reactions here .. she is so blindly in love that she is taking every gesture of Yash as his growing feelings for her which is probably not the case Ouch...She is even updating the same to Gayatri and Vidhi which is probably her over-confidence too Ouch..

But somewhere Yash too is giving in to her childishness this time .. whether its lingerie shopping fiasco or the bangle scene .. Old Yash would hv simply walked off from that bangle scene but this Yash stands there to see what Aarti does next ... he is beginning to develop a certain curiosity about Aarti and thats where I feel Aarti is taking the upper hand LOL... Yes she is misinterpreting for sure because Yash right now is only curioous to discover this new Aarti and he is nowhere falling for her and this is where Aarti needs to draw a line or else her bubbles r bursting soon LOLOuch...

@Ria :" I agree about the point of Aarti is just a normal girl in love .. even if she says she does not want his attention  but truth is she does and she enjoys it too LOL but she has decided not to accuse him of anything whether he gives her attention or not Embarrassed... And I hv mostly seen girls creating these situations forcibly to draw their man's attention LOL ... bas all I hope is Aarti dont misinterpret these situations and feel that Yash is falling for her because thats not the case at all Ouch...Yash is curious to discover this new Aarti but nowhere he has fallen for her ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index