Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 29)

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

... He did not look happy with the idea... I would love to see him fight for his wife's rights here.

I'd love to see Pankaj claim some rights for him, his wife and their life as well

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

... He may try to harm a member of the family and this is probably the point where Yash will realise how much Aarti means to him.

Hope soDay Dreaming

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
The bangle scene was awesome yash and aarti were mind blowing no doubt about it.she was happy that she got her own set of bangles,but  is it her blind one sided love made her react in this way or it is her way to dominate others by force willingly or unwillingly.could this be one of the reason that motivated her ex husband  prashanth  to go for another woman.peculiar characteristics and behavior that's makes  viewers more interested.ConfusedClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictshanrykriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
A number of things that came to mind when watching the episode:

Gayathri comparing Aarthi favourably to Paridhi:
This is not healthy and will surely cause a rift between the 2 co-sisters whether it be true or well meant. I have always been against comparisons because I believe each individual has his or her strengths and weaknesses. Having said that, I always struggle not to make comparisons between my 2 kids and have, unfortunately, failed many times Embarrassed - so I guess G3 is being portrayed as human after all.

Yash smiling at Aarthi's childlike happiness at having been given the bangles:
Would have liked cvs to have taken this opportunity for Yash to somehow discover that Aarti was an orphan and therefore has never had the simple pleasures of being given little gifts that kids with parents take for granted - i'd just love for him to take it upon himself to give her the experiences she would have missed as a child eg. a day at the fair.

Speaking of fairs, where are the 3 adorable little cupids - I'm sure there are ways the CVs could involve them into getting Aarya to interact even more - like a picnic on the beach. I mean this is supposed to be a beach house and yet we haven't seen any activity on the beach or have we and I missed it?

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I'm not going to like it if this Mumbai track is going to end without any beach scenes!Unhappy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012shanryPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Oh Boy.. O_o
I'm Misplaced, The Hell I am ROFL
How Come I never understand the episodes properly like everyone else here...sigh...
Awesome Takes Everyone Big smile

But I still found the episode Shit except GC's Cute expressions..

No you are not misplaced. I felt the same about the episode and since less comments from meLOL

I felt the ArYa romance bangles scene too forced. And I'm going to ignore Cas's speech to Pari and all the rest of the family and their antics.

Edited by AngelDark - 10 August 2012 at 3:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06..CountingStars

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@Angel: You never know, maybe a broken bangle may act as a clue for Yash if Aarti goes missing. He did warn Lakhan not to touch his family...that means Lakhan might. Ermm  
Where's the harm in guessing...especially since we had a bangle scene out of the blue? Tongue

Telly.Addictredeye2012shanryPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@...Sadiie...

Your take was an absolute riot. ROFL

I think we have yet another joining the critics club...Smile

Can I have membership to this club too though I might not be regular, because something did not appeal to me in last night's episode. I don't like people who lecture without finding out what the problem is. I did not like Cas's overly critical lecture! I think Paridhi is doing passive aggressive.

I'm waiting for her to blast the family and tell each and everybody their fault and why nobody wants to listen to her except the damn Bua who has ulterior motives! I don't care if Pari is wrong! Sometimes you have to be a little wrong to mend things. No human is perfect!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index