Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 28)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@Indu: "but what when the husband becomes the churiwallah"... gosh I am totally in love with this line of yours! And I had no idea about earlier days and how the churiwallah was the only other man who could hold the wife's hands..interesting!!! =D

I actually loved the entire scene... it seems that Aarti and Yash love challenging each other and that's what it was... Yash refuses so Aarti says 'oh we'll see about that YashJi!' but it's so fun to see that even though she pulls one on Yash ... his looks towards her... especially the intense ones... are what pull her under...she is always unable to resist his gaze and hides from them!

Z

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Z: It's true. The churiwallah used to be the only paraya mard allowed the liberty...because of his profession...

I too loved the scene because of the progress shown in the ease that is creeping in their relationship. She has totally let herself go...in complete abundance...and though overtly he shakes his head at her childishness, he can't help being drawn in. He didn't even realize when he was pulled into her little game (Gosh Z, he was handling her hand so gently, as if savoring its feelDay Dreaming)...There's no denying the tug he feels...and that's helping him come out of his shell. The real Yash is awakening...and it's cute how they are going about it. This may lead to a showdown, but that can only be for the better.

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I think Paridi's lie and Aarti's lie r going to sort of inter-relate in future and thats why this nonstop comparisons r shown where all of a sudden Daddy Scindia and Gayatri r developing blind trust on Aarti Ouch...

It will turn out that Aarti's lie about her divorcee status is much more bigger than Paridi's lie because in Paridi's case at least she is truthful to her own hubby about her working in a TV show whereas in Aarti's case even Yash is not aware of her divorcee truth Ouch...

I get a feeling when Paridi's lie will come out in front of entire family and all will blast her , that time Bua is going to throw a bomb regarding Aarti's divorcee status lie from somewhere and tell everyone look how all had blind trust on Aarti and her honest nature but she has hidden the biggest truth not only from the family but also from her own husband Ouch...

Thats why I want Aarti to get some thoughts about her past and mayb take a decision to tell the truth at least to Yash now that she has fallen in love with him and its no more a relationship just for the sake of kids Smile... If Yash is made aware of the truth , then in future even if it comes out in front of all , she will at least hv Yash on her side like how Paridi has always kept Pratik in the loop Ermm

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Great discussions everyone! Kirthi, Indu, Red, Aparna, Sadie and anyone else who I missed. after reading all of them I had some of the following thoughts:

Was Prateeks's only mistake, not communicating his intentions to Paridhi? From the beginning we saw that Prateek was more concerned with Aarti and Yash's love life than the issue of Paridhi's job. But after observing the transformation in SP after he accepted Aarti and understood her, I wonder if Prateek wasn't doing this on purpose in order to eventually create an atmosphere where he could broach the subject of his own wife working. His only mistake might have been not communicating this to her, or giving her a real time frame which she could work with and look forward to.  

Not feeling any support, on her terms from Prateek, Paridhi took things into her own hands in a family context she didn't understand and didn't respect, and now she has landed herself in a mess that does not permit her to do anything but lie to achieve what she wants, when she wants it. I put this idea forward because when push came to shove and he was angry, Prateek did declare his support for Paridhi in front of his father. Unfortunately when he has a cool head, he seems to know better. Also, Prateek and the family did convince SP to let him marry her in the first place when he was against it. Who even knows how long that took, but he did it. I think there is also a conflict within Prateek about Yash, who he usually sees as a father figure, but who he has now assumed as his child, thanks to the PV that he arranged. He is reluctant to ask for his help, when it would have been wise to take it. That is another big, open loop actually...people treating Yash like a child and not taking him seriously.

I completely agree that this interaction of Aarti and Yash is leading to a big blowout, but frankly that for me is making it more exciting. I am enjoying watching Aarti live dangerously and provoke Yash, knowing that any move of hers might be one too many. Although I do see some of her actions as patronising, and they certainly are from her perspective, she is much more the child here than Yash. She reminds me of a toddler, in their first experience with cognitive thinking, who test all the rules constantly. Yash has laid all these rules before Aarti, she can't try to be Arpita, she can't be his wife, she can't talk about his and Arpita's relationship, and she is testing all these rules to see how much they hold good. She is safe as long as Yash doens't catch on but how much longer will he keep giving her the benefit of the doubt? Then again Yash is such a literal person that he can see seduction in the simple act of buying bras (hence the Arpita accusation), but not in the way Aarti looks at him after buying those bangles.

I do agree with Red that while Aarti thinks she is in control, she is misreading Yash's behaviour at times. He is nowhere near healed from his Arpita disease. He has just put it on a shelf at the moment because he realised his mistake, of not paying attention to his family and wants to rectify it. He wants to be as much a part of this little family as Aarti is and for the first time she is challenging him to do that, rather than letting him live in the delusion that he is a great father all the time. It actually reminds me of the Palak Birthday fiasco where Aarti was executing one plan consciously, but all the good things were coming from what she was doing unconsciously. In short right now, Aarti thinks she is drawing Yash out of his shell by showing him happiness and light when really, she is drawing him out of his shell by challenging and confusing him. But there will come a day when Yash's confusion is resolved and he realises what Aarti is doing and why she is doing it. The question remains...what then?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieredeye2012nirmalac99Targaryen-galkriti07Pearl_27saf24InduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Dude Shocked
Im not able to like/comment anything on PV's official page Shocked Neither can I post anything Ouch
Anybody else too having such problem? Shocked

Did they block me? ShockedShocked But what did I do? ShockedShockedOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@UsManeetian : Yash and Lakhan story is actually interesting because it will definitely give a picture of Yash's past minus Arpita's involvement ..like how Yash actually was on his own .. I m assuming that Yash might hv had an enemity with this Lakhan when he went to Mumbai all alone about which mayb even Arpita dint know and thats why Yash made that comment saying this time I came with family which means last time when he met Lakhan he came all alone Wink...So even Yash keeps secrets Tongue.. I will love to see how Aarti reaches to this secret .. CVs can give it a interesting turn here Embarrassed

@Kirti :Lovely take ClapClap...I was irritated with Pratik as well but then I feel he just dunno how to take this Paridi's issue up with his parents here Ouch...mayb he wanted some time from Paridi so that later on he can take Yash and Aarti's help with whom he is more comfortable but Paridi is in a hurry now Ouch...So the situation was such that noone can b completely blamed there which is a good story telling in a way ClapClap... Coming to AarYa bangle scene , this mumbai track is turning out to b a dream for Aarti as she is actually succeeding in her every trick so far Tongue

@Saddie : Loved the starting of your take .. Gunda ,what a wimp LOLLOL...Serriously with that vegetable cutting knife , he was actually going to murder Yash kya LOLLOLLOL... I hope we see some better action from the gunda now , I hv high hopes on this gunda to play reverse cupid AngryLOLLOLLOL

@Indu : Wonderful analysis of that bangle scene ClapClap... Bangles certainly hv a language of their own , at least thats what Aarti feels EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Aarti knows Yash is a perfectionist and can never tolerate the fact that his wife had gone for such OTT coloured bangles .. so she played the right cards on him once again WinkEmbarrassed...Now here Aarti is somewhat blinded in love and she feels whatever Yash is doing , is because he cares for her but I get a feeling this bangle thing was part of Yash's OCD nature since he cant see anyone making such bad choices Ouch... But for me what stood out was when Aarti was telling Yash about husband selecting bangles for his wife which is a ritual for this season , Yash dint get pissed off thinking she is trying to b Arpita nor did he get lost in Arpita thoughts Big smile but he was just his own self saying I do not believe in this ritual which means he is actually fine with Aarti's hubby-wifey nok-jhoks now WinkTongue

@Aparna and Redeye : Well I dont think Bangle scene was forced on Yash there because Yash had a choice to stop Aarti there itself when she spoke about husbands selecting bangles for their wives and so he should make the selection ... Yash could hv told her directly since when we hv become such husband-wife  .. we r married only for kids .. did u forget ?? Wink...But Yash dint say anything like that nor did he stop Aarti from purchasing bangle s... he dint walked off from there either but stood there to see what bangles Aarti is purchasing which somewhere shows his interest there Embarrassed...Only when Aarti sees that Yash is actually standing there to see what she purchases , thats when Aarti plays the reverse psychology on Yash and thats when Yash falls in her trap Big smile...In short Yash himself gives her the opportunity to b played around Big smile...Yash could hv simply walked off from there .. why was he standing there to chk on Aarti ??  He actually wanted to see what Aarti purchases Embarrassed

@Samana :I agree about Aarti being a toddler right now playing around with her toy called Yash LOLLOL...but whats more fascinating is Yash to dont hv a problem here ... he actually knows the significance of husband purchasing bangles for his wife and then putting it on her hand but he still does that knowingly  even when his POV is they married only for kids and that bangle significance is nowhere related to kids LOLLOL...so he too has made a progress there ... he could hv simply purchased the bangles and walked off .. whats the need to put all bangles on her hand knowing its significance ... so Yash is no saint here WinkLOLLOL...what I mean is Aarti could play around with Yash because Yash too is softening up towards Aarti these days and his mind is no more hijacked by Arpita thoughts Tongue

@Shubhi : It could b work of few fan grps reporting your posts as spam .. u know why Ouch...wait for few days ..send a PM to PV admin and  he/she will unblock u Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64pickachu..CountingStars

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
PV admin hinting of Lakhan track ?? Confused

Punar VivaahDo you think Yash is in big trouble again?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64pickachu

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@Samana  - your analysis of the episode was riveting and will maka even a non-PV fan want to watch the episode, especially the bangle scene, over and over again Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index