Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 27)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@...Sadiie...

Your take was an absolute riot. ROFL

I think we have yet another joining the critics club...Smile

ThanksLOL
Ah Yeah well If I keep on seeing such crap then yeah, welcome me PweezBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06gcluvpickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
@...Sadiie...

Thanks! And I am so glad that you have caught up on the episodes...

Great to have you here with the rest of the gang.

Like you say Scindia phamily is cracked. That sums them up nicely! Smile

Aarti actually points to a bra AFTER Yash leaves to check the car. If this is how she shops for underwear, God help her!

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Before I disappear;

Title...ROFL
Let Yash Know You've called him "Joru Ka Ghulam"
Then we'll see what happens LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

@all

Nice discussions everyone!!! I always love to read all your takes.. ClapClapClap
Each one got their different side of  views...  Thumbs Up

Can't help myself not to open this thread... Lots of intelligent people are here..Embarrassed

How I wish I could also express myself the way all you do.. Confused
I have lots of thinking in my mind, and want to share it.. But when I typed it here, it become nonsense at all... CryCryCry
GOSH!!!  Angry how can I become so dumb here... Ouch
Cry
Hmm, maybe this is not my forte..
Disapprove
I think I should just sit here,  and read your interesting thoughts..Unhappy

Blushing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@Smiley: Hi!!! C'mon...nothing should deter you from voicing whatever you feel. Your opinion will always be welcome. Just let it out...Smile

Telly.Addictsmileymj10kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluvpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Just a thought:  OK...what is happening between Pari and the Scindias is not something unique. The same is happening at this very moment in many families in India. Many may not agree with me...but it's a fact that the very reason the family institution is so strong in India is because the incoming member is molded into the family and is guided till she becomes like any other family member by adjusting to all the norms of the family. The new member has to give in a lot before she can start expecting any dividends. Just imagine a reverse scenario...what if a girl from a highly orthodox family gets married into a totally bindaas family. She will be branded an eccentric in no time and may become a subject of ridicule if she doesn't learn to loosen herself. I have seen this in my family so can vouch for it. It is very difficult for the family as a whole to adapt to one person's upbringing...it's simpler the other way round.

In the same vein, either Pari tightens a little and the Scindias loosen somewhat more, these clashes of opinion will keep happening if they have to stay together. Funnily enough, no one is fault here...not even poor Prateek. Can we fault him for falling in love with a girl like Pari? Can we fault him for not having the farsightedness that things might come to this head? He just assumed creases will be smoothened out in due course. Probably he took his family's and Pari's adaptability strength for granted. He was not really wrong in his assumption...after all, if Pari tried, the Scindias did too. But what was good enough for each party was pittance for the other. That is why the sense of equilibrium got upset...especially after a good beginning...because the fulcrum faulted by seemingly taking sides. 

It is a very difficult situation. If Prateek has faulted, then Pari has double faulted by not only going against the family norm but also lying. She lost Gayatri's trust and good impression of her by resorting to immature methods from the start...which Gayatri eventually saw through. With this ruse, she stands to lose SP's too. Moreover, in trying to assert her demands and her defence, she indirectly accused her in-laws of bias...something that is totally uncalled for in a family setup like that of Scindias, where one doesn't fault an elder on face. The only time SP had got really angry with Aarti was when she called him unjust on face during Ansh's kidnapping. If only Pari had kept her patience and was not in such a hurry, Prateek might have found the courage to speak for her. In his defence, he was waiting for the family atmosphere to get better and happier and when SP would be in a less rigid frame of mind. He might have appealed to his parents' good senses then. But, if he is really being a coward, then there is no other way than to live separately.

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Smiley: Hi!!! C'mon...nothing should deter you from voicing whatever you feel. Your opinion will always be welcome. Just let it out...Smile

Oh, thank you dearie for encouraging me... Smile
I once tried but I feel like my thoughts were out of place, ended up nothing.. Doesn't make sense at all!!!CryCry

Edited by smileymj10 - 09 August 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Good episode coming up with new mysterious  issues who are these goons actually ?why are they at the back of yash?!!! are they related  with arpita's  past waiting for an answer in the upcoming episode.

paridhi  who seems to be an honest person decides to take a wrong route to acheive her goal with a help of a lie!!!

without knowing the dangers that lie beneath as for pratik he cant go against his parents and neither has the courage to stop her or find a solution to this prob.

Gayatri devi needs to stop comparing paridhi with aarti that instigates more prob and jealousy in the joint family.

Papa S was just in his judgement.

Vidi Aarti talk was so cute before aarti could xplain wat is going on Gayatri devi interrupts in the middle.now this is going to create a huge misconception in scindia mansion when the couple heads back.

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index