Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 24)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@Samana : Pratik and Paridi r more like Prashant-Aarti situation .. love at young age ..more like infatuation .. dint really think of whether they r compatible or not  but post marriage life became bed of thorns instead of roses LOLOuch... In case of Prashant , he was fickle minded and stepped out of the marriage but Pratik is more of a family guy , he loves his family unlike Prashant ... so I feel Pratik will definitely make it work here Embarrassed... In fact for me Pratik is more like female version of Aarti whereas Paridi is hving all Prashant traits in the relationship Ermm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@Veena : The loop of sakshaat Lakhan opened na TongueLOLLOL... Also the biggest loop of Yash's love realisation for Aarti is still so wide open as only Aarti is in love and for the loop to close Yash too needs to fall for Aarti TongueLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1..CountingStars

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
@Veena: It is hard to see loops opened until they are closed, because we don't know where CVs are even creating a loop until it comes a full circle; until then it just looks like a line. LOL

@Jyo: It's funny you should compare Aarti-Prashant to Prateek-Paridhi because I was just thinking that Paridhi sounds an awful lot like Neda, a modern woman who doesn't bother with all these traditions, and in Neda's case, not even marriage. Makes me wonder, was Neda single when she met Prashant, or was she also escaping an unhappy relationship/marriage herself? There are so many details I want to know about this story that I don't know if they will ever get a chance to explore in this format...

Off to bed now! Sleepy

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStars

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Lakhan said he will kill Yash at farm houseConfused I thought they are at beach houseUnhappy. Don't understand why they irritate me..

I surely hope this Lakhan guy's suspense is explained logically.. He looks purely gunda type, and they just came inside private house as anyone can just barge in anytimeConfused..

Still I cannot understand how Yash can take his kids to this place when he knows they are not farUnhappy 

I wished the Vidhi and Aarti's talk had been little longer, she didn't hear what Aarti had to sayUnhappy

Rest, parts I loved today..

My star of the episode has to be SP, he took control before damage can be done in best possible way..

Loved the bangle scene, but seriously how come Yash doesn;t get anything still..
Ansh spilled the beans already very clearly and Aarti giving all direct signals, but he is still dumbOuch 

Overall nice episode..

Looking forward to pani puri scene..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Please rate and vote and comment this video to raise PV from 4 to 1
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/812/punar-vivah/video/218662-punarvivaah-episode-123-8th-august-2012.htm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

That was another nice episode! The bangle scene was too cute! Loved Gurmeet and Kratika in that part of the episode! Gurmeet gave Yash some priceless expressions today, and that was something we definitely haven't seen until now - I hope we get more surprises before Yash and Aarti leave Mumbai!

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
This week has been really good with so many lovely moments that you just want more. Loved seeing Aarti this way being herself instead of having to push down her words down her throat instead of saying it and Yash has also started accepting her words and her existence but yeah, he still needs to melt more and i'm sure Gayatri would be happy with this progress. And how i wish if this Mumbai track never endsConfused

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieredeye2012smileymj10kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06gcluvanonee..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index