Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 22)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Indra is the god of thunder and rain.  He is the King of the Devas as well as a great warrior, a symbol of courage and strength.  Yash by buying these bangles for Aarthi has done the ritual to appease him.  So this is like a precusor to the Arpita chapter closure in his life.

I wish Indra sprinkles some of his traits on Yash Day Dreaming 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06anonee..CountingStarspickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
At one point I was hanging...

Paridhi was making many mistakes...Firstly, she turned herself to be a unmarried woman for her shoot without prateek's heartful approval !! 
And today she made a lie infront of the whole family which is something unbalanced to her intension !! 

And now a days pari and aarti were being compared by seniors !! Infact pari already started feeling uncomfortable where everyone were comparing her with aarti and she was not being treated equally though a bit clarification was given by PS today !! 

Now...aarti had a big hidden truth with her who is saving it like a treasure !! And very good that she was been identified and loved by every member of scindia parivaar for her efforts and dedication towards their family !! well..fine...

Here comes my question...A small lie even means a lot when it is out !! If both aarti 's truth and pari's truth were out...what might be the seniors decision...will they equally treat their bahu's as they were the wives of their two own loving sons ?? will they accuse them or excuse them for what they have done which is not intensionally but something for their own lives and happiness !! Here I dont compare aarti's truth and pari's truth...both were quite different and consequential and infact aarti's truth was a big one !! I dont even think both truths come out at the same time...but still..they may be inter related when one was accused !! 

I was freaking out with these questions since pari's audition track and her lies which always remembers me of aarti's lie where she was so happy at this moment of life and yash getting close to her slowly !! This might be out of the episode analysis and insights...but out of my anxiety and fear about aarti's life...I was out with this post !! Hope u guys dont get fixed with these issues much... if u ppl would like to post any views on this u can...

Edited by cssudha - 09 August 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06anoneeLoveforlife..CountingStarspickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@Sudha : What I feel is Paridi's truth will b out before Aarti's truth  and entire family will go against Paridi by once again comparing her with Aarti and how she never lied about anything Ouch...This might put Aarti under severe guilt because she has given the biggest lie about her own divorcee status Ouch..So she might decide to tell the truth after seeing how much every one trusts her but before she can tell the truth , I feel Bua might find out the truth and ask Paridi to get her revenge for all the humiliations and comparisons made and thats when Paridi might tell all about Aarti's lie and how its the biggest lie , much more big than her so called acting lie OuchOuch...

This is where it remains to b seen how Yash reacts because I m sure rest of the family will go against Aarti this time Ouch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictMr.ZkPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixanoneeLoveforlife..CountingStarspickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Today was another enjoyable episode. It starts off with them in the car where Yash is calm and quiet as he probably does not want to further upset Aarti. Once the car stops, she thanks him and he reminds her to take the package but she asserts that she didn't forget and takes it with her towards the house. Yash sits in the car and observes her retreating back before getting out himself. On his way to the house he gets a strange feeling as though he is being watched whilst Lakhan and his aide make plans to attack. He outsmarts them and catches Lakhan but before releasing him, warns him that he will be in big trouble if anything happens to his family. This one of the mysteries of Mumbai and I don't think Lakhan is going to leave it as is. He may try to harm a member of the family and this is probably the point where Yash will realise how much Aarti means to him.

Paridhi continues focusing on her dreams and wants by excitedly talking about her upcoming shoot but when he asks a practical question in an attempt to show his support, she blatantly tells him not to worry as she will find a way on her own. The next morning she tries to manipulate Gayatri and SP by classing him as her parents before asking permission to go to college for a month to complete a course. Gayatri opposes the idea as she will be missing all day and Vidhi will be left with all the responsibilities but a persistent Paridhi, overrides her rule by going directly to Vidhi, in front of all the family member, to ask if she will be able to manage everything without her, thus putting Vidhi in a tough position.  When she finds this doesn't work she compares herself with Aarti causing SP to intervene. He gives permission but also reminds her that she has certain duties and responsibilities that she should fulfil before asking for her rights.  When he leaves Gayatri compares her to Aarti and says that she should become like her before asking for rights. The comparison between Aarti and Paridhi is a bit unfair as they are different individuals so I don't think Gayatri should have made such a comment as it may cause insecurities between the bahus.

The scene with Aarti and Vidhi was nicely done. It shows some sisterly bonding until Gayatri interrupts and Vidhi has to leave the conversation undone.

The scene of the day however has to go to the bangles scene between Yash and Aarti. It was a clash of egos with Aarti requesting him to choose bangles for her as her husband and him refusing as he does not believe in the ritual. She however knows that she has some effect on him so she chooses some ugly bangles while he watches on showing his dislike for her choice by clearing his throat.  She reads him reaction well and decides to ask for two dozen instead, causing him to say no and call out to a nonexistent Ansh.  To make him feel that he has won she tells the salesman that she doesn't want two dozen anymore, which makes Yash think he has won, only for her to increase it to four dozen so he has no choice but to walk over and choose some eye pleasing ones. She then makes him sit comfortably before he gently places his choice on her hands while she stares at him. Once he is done, he walks away while Aarti takes the opportunity to enjoy the fact that he has finally given her his choice of bangles, however he turns back with a smile on his face and catches her so she hides her face, leaving him to shake his head at her childishness.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictMr.Zkredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06anonee..CountingStarspickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sudha : What I feel is Paridi's truth will b out before Aarti's truth  and entire family will go against Paridi by once again comparing her with Aarti and how she never lied about anything Ouch...This might put Aarti under severe guilt because she has given the biggest lie about her own divorcee status Ouch..So she might decide to tell the truth after seeing how much every one trusts her but before she can tell the truth , I feel Bua might find out the truth and ask Paridi to get her revenge for all the humiliations and comparisons made and thats when Paridi might tell all about Aarti's lie and how its the biggest lie , much more big than her so called acting lie OuchOuch...

This is where it remains to b seen how Yash reacts because I m sure rest of the family will go against Aarti this time Ouch
Sadly I agree.  Drama...drama...and more drama... that's what serials are all about!  However, as you pointed out Aarti will have Yash, the Dubeys and the kids on her side.  I am hoping the Dubeys will be honest and let all know how they coerced Aarti into this lie.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@jyo:
LOL {No wonder hubbies all over the world hate these mills and boons heroes} LOLLOL

yep 100% right they don't like such heroes and really fail to realise  that it might do wonders that is total submission towards them.

my hubby says listening to wife opinion is not bad but completely being joru ka ghulam i hate.

my hubby does shopping for me he chooses everything from sandals to all but for others my selection goes very well for me wat my hubby wishes becoz of this attitude  he gets irritated with me but i will say if you want me to buy something you select it other ways just leave it.HeartLOL

we live in a joint family every one prefers and accepts his kind of selection for his sisters brothers and kids.

Edited by jabirnou - 09 August 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06anonee..CountingStarspickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@Saf : Wonderful take ClapClapClap... I loved thebangle scene analysis u made ..clash of two strong egos is perfect Thumbs Up...I love how Yash always had to give into Aarti's demands .. first during lingerie shopping and then this bangle scene .. Aarti knows how to get her way out with this guy now WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictMr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseInduG64..CountingStarspickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
As much as I would love to dedicate my whole take today to that bangle scene, there are some things that have to be mentioned because they were so well executed. The first was the curiosity factor aroused for this Lakhan character and his history with Yash. More than what Lakhan can do for Yash now, I am curious to know what their history is, that Yash almost left him dead the last time they met, but he is not in jail. Yash seems to be the kind of person who would send a criminal to jail and do things strictly by the law, so why is he dealing with this goon by himself and not calling the police like he should? It is all very mysterious and I am dying for a glimpse into Yash's past that does not revolve solely around Arpita. The pottery was the first sign that there is more to him, and now we go deeper, it seems.

The second scene that totally deserves applause is the one between Paridhi and the Sr. Scindias. I thought that was beautifully done, without showing anyone at fault, per say but sort of making it clear to Paridhi that she was being unfair to some extent. And yet from her perspective, it is easy to see why she doesn't think she is being unfair. This is the risk that Prateek took when he married her, a risk that he didn't calculate. Adjustments that are going out on a limb for Paridhi are things that the Scindias take for granted, like wearing only sarees, asking before going out and having to be answerable to so many people. Similarly, things that are totally out of the question for the Scindias, like working women and wanting to do something other than stay at home and cook, are things that Paridhi takes for granted. Each side feels like they are giving more than they are getting because what they do get, they have already taken for granted.

Paridhi crossed a line today though by comparing herself with Aarti because the difference between her requests and Aarti's are pretty clear to anyone. Aarti asks for the sake of the family, never for herself, and Paridhi asks only for herself, not for the family. SP, being the smart administrator that he is, sees the need of the hour, the need to eliminate even that seed of doubt in Paridhi that she is being treated unfairly or unequally. He is responsible for the unity of this family and he knows where the risks lie. However, he comes true to Paridhi's false declaration of them being her parents by his advice. Be aware of what you have given before you demand, and you won't have to demand at all. But unfortunately, this is very idealistic of SP. Paridhi has been doing just that. She has given a lot of herself to this family, but they don't see it simply because that is the minimum they expect. On a side note, I loved the detail of Pankaj's expression when Paridhi asked Vidhi if she wouldn't mind taking over the work. He did not look happy with the idea... I would love to see him fight for his wife's rights here.

And now to the bangle scene. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! What a sweet, funny, adorable, intriguing and wondrous scene this was, with Aarti and Yash clashing in a hilarious battle of the egos! I love that among the other benefits of being in love, Aarti is beginning to read Yash like a book simply because she is now so invested in him and his happiness. She sees Chagan buying Bhavri bangles and the explanation behind it, and immediately turns to her own husband. Yash, though being polite is still feeling the sting from the morning and tries to throw a little attitude of his own. I loved his clipped responses to her here where he kept cutting her off as though urging her to get to the point already so he can go. He ends up doing a classic Yash and jumping to conclusions before Aarti is finished: the ritual of the monsoon is to push on the swing...I did that. It is as though Yash is answering Aarti's plea to come alive for the kids...I did that. But now she is asking for more, she is asking for a bit of him for herself in the name of another ritual.

But Yash, though tempted, does not let go of this opportunity to throw around some attitude, little knowing that Aarti is on to him. Notice he sticks around despite the fact that he claims to be disinterested, just to see what Aarti will do without him and she takes him by surprise once again. On this trip because of the pottery, and before while working with him, she has discovered the deeply artistic side of Yash, the one who is averse to anything that is not beautiful and picturesque. This coupled with his OCD tendencies make him outraged at the idea that she would buy bangles that were not only ugly, but didn't match what she was wearing. He knows that he will have to look at those bangles all day if she buys them and can't fathom why the Aartiji of exquisite taste is committing such a faux pas!

I don't think it occurred to the dunce even once that he was being played by wifey. He genuinely thought she needed him to rescue her from a fashion disaster and he rose to the occasion. I just loved that he wanted to choose the "right" bangles and give them to her while standing. But she is not having any of his beneficence any more, he is her husband, her equal and so she makes him come down to her level before accepting his gift. And even though Yash seemed irritated and exasperated, he enjoyed that very feeling. Scoffing at Aarti's insanity makes him feel all manly and rational, which in turn draws him further towards her to try and figure out her irrational actions. It is a beautiful cycle that Aarti is creating, simply by being herself. She challenges Yash to solve the puzzle that she is every moment, and he is getting addicted to her.

Today he stuck around even though he claimed not to believe in the rivaz, he just sat there after he put the bangles on her, waiting for to give him a sign of what was next, and then when he got up, it was he who turned around and looked at Aarti playing with her bangles, which made her hide her face with a jerk. On the one hand, she stared at him fixedly after getting the bangles, with her hands on either side, and then a moment later when he turned back, she covered her face with the same bangles, and he took a few steps back to see just what she was doing. She is throwing challenge after challenge in his path and he is starting to go along for the ride, inhibitions falling away.

Finally, Aarti got her own bangles! Big smile At this point they are just glass, fragile and inexpensive, but they are her own, and given to her by Yash. This is the symbol of his beginning to think of her as his wife in her own right and the best part is that nobody understands the value but Aarti herself.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictshanrynirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06anonee..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index