Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 21)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Anonnee... No way... He will make me cringe watching the show with his relentless comments about the show ROFL He mocks and makes fun of Indian soaps like nobody LOL He will tell me to be an adarsh bahu before I can make him do something like Yash 
So, for one evening don a sari with the pallu over your head - surely that should zap him!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I love it when DC ladies discuss their marital lives Day Dreaming Blushing

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84anoneepickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

haan take notes ROFL Kaam aayega

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Yash is a typical wedding planner...He knows more about women , their clothes & accessories than typical men do ... Uff these metrosexual men...urghhh..They are the ones who raise expectations of women.. And my pati can't even help me in shopping Unhappy

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL No wonder hubbies all over the world hate these mills and boons heroes LOLLOL

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyselulujjjjanoneeLoveforlifejikky_84pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

@Raveena... He cooks for me ..I don't want him to become a total Joru ka ghulam LOL...There won't be tiffs & spice in life them.. I prefer him with all his flaws & sarcasm ..And frankly I don't let him go scot free.. I equally torture him while I get chance 

hmmm now don't we all do that to our respective husbands!! We have our ways, don't we? LOLROFL

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06anoneepickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shubhika124

haan take notes ROFL Kaam aayega

Haan Tabhi ROFL ROFL
Im jotting down ROFL no worries LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Indra is the god of thunder and rain.  He is the King of the Devas as well as a great warrior, a symbol of courage and strength.  Yash by buying these bangles for Aarthi has done the ritual to appease him.  So this is like a precusor to the Arpita chapter closure in his life.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Today when Aarti was showing her authority like a wife asking him to select her bangles since its a ritual and all that  , Yash said he dont believe in it  but not once he got irritated with Aarti or not once he remembered Arpita and got depressed either EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he was simply acting like a khadoos hubby but in a more fun manner rather than getting into his devdas mode ... The change in Yash is really evident Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictMr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99kriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsanonee..CountingStarspickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index