@tarantulla_p

OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Same Same Same Same With Me!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Extra loved your Take!! πŸ˜ƒ LOL!! πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

It starts off with the continued embarrassment over a cloth for a pair of mounds.   Grow up, already!

The theme of doubles continues with a pair of Mumbai popinjays behind a tree! 

What is it about the beach house verandah floor that makes the walker seem like a cross between a duck and a penguin?  First Yash, and then the intruder with the knife!   Both looked more comical than aggressive as they walked the 'ramp'.  Well, clearly a loose end which begs closure at some point.  But more importantly, it was about Yash's testosterone levels being restored after his morning tryst with high level estrogen.

Paridhi is totally on her own as she spins a clever tale to fulfill her new contract.  I simply cannot help but feel sorry for her. Prateek did her a great disservice by marrying her.   And I feel it is moot to compare Aarti's success with the Scindias with Paridhi's attempts.  Aarti has many things going for her.  She's definitely more mature, knows how to handle relatives, has come from a place of disadvantage, so she knows first-hand how to work the system, her personality is that of a people pleaser, and most importantly, Aarti is primarily a homemaker, let's face it. And this totally gels with the Scindia's notion of a woman's role.  It is not Aarti's ambition to use her immense talents to make a mark in the world. Therein lies the difference. Paridhi comes from a different background, a place of advantage, from a liberal-thinking family which doesn't fixate on gender-based roles, has never encountered a pseudo-modern family whose exteriors and interiors are contradictory, and has been able to accomplish things simply by being straight-forward. Never seeming to have encountered such contradictions before, Paridhi is completely lost in navigating through these territories.  A wimpy, wishy-washy partner who himself hasn't seen the need for controlled navigation, hasn't helped her prepare for such a situation nor helps her in the current one, only ends up complicating the matters even more.  Paridhi is as straight-forward as they come, raises pertinent questions, and expects a logical argument in return. But the Scindia family entrenched in their traditions don't think they are answerable to any questions.  And so, when faced with unreasonableness, Paridhi feels the need to resort to deceptions. What would anyone do in such a circumstance? Food for thought.  Instead of thinking of Paridhi as self-centered, selfish or deceptive, I'd like to think of her as fair, open, and straight-forward.  If the Scindias can't handle it, they have a thing or two coming.  I'd say Paridhi's fight is lot more challenging than Aarti's, since fundamental ideologies are at war in Paridhi's case.

AarYa

Am I the only one who feels that it is time for the family to return to Bhopal?  I almost wished that the whole bangle scenario was a dream sequence.  Like the karela scene, this was drawn out and boring. 

What is Aarti upto? Her antics are beginning to irritate. Didn't Aarti just say just that morning that she's not interested in wifely rights? What happened in a few hours? I don't believe this is nayi bra ki jaadu. No.  (In any case, we do have the address/number of Top In Town, don't we? Just checking!)  What is it with her insistence on the pati-patni rivaz? 

I didn't enjoy any of her coquetry, coyness, or cleverness. She is being condescending to Yash.  Such tricks are fine with children. Ansh or Payal can fall for such tricks, but to use it on Yash (who falls for it! *roll my eyes*) and her smugness in tricking him was quite off-putting.  

And Vidhi Aunty was like a teenager who couldn't wait to salivate on the salacious details of AarYa romance...Hold it, Vidhi, Don't pee yet!

All I can assess from this episode is that:

1.       Aarti's irritating antics are intentional leading to a blow-out between Yash and Aarti. 

2.       Even as Yash's mind is getting clarity between his two wives, Aarti's mind is blurring the lines between what she feels, what she says, and what she ends up doing. 

3.       Aarti is in a self-congratulatory mode. She believes that she has been successful or definitely succeeding with Yash, but all in her own mind. Yash, to me is mostly indulging her at the moment and is trying to make good his promise to himself to be there for his family. 

4.       Aarti is inadvertently misleading the Scindias back home about Yash's progress.

Everything will come home to roost!

Episode One-Liner:  By itself, no great shakes, but a stage set for dynamite, I hope!

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
@...Sadiie...

Your take was an absolute riot. πŸ€£

I think we have yet another joining the critics club...😊
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@redeye2012
OMFGG You're hilarious yet so sarcastic 🀣 🀣 🀣
I didn't even know what Aarti was looking for in the shop, cuz she never said what she needed 😳 Dragon Club helped meπŸ˜†

Totally agree with you!
Aarti has totally lost it, I'm just waiting for the Brain Blast Yash Moment Muahahaha

Also, with Paridhi, I know she's wrong cuz she's lying but I feel Sindhiya's aren't gonna allow her to do what she wants - Example, Gayatri says she'd rather do Sewing 😳
In a way she's forced to take the wrong route because neither is her Husband helping her and neither is the Sindhiya family. Stupid Phamily. But then again, Paridhi is stupid too for lying, either way; all are stupid for me πŸ˜†

Awesome Take!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: redeye2012

@...Sadiie...

Your take was an absolute riot. πŸ€£

I think we have yet another joining the critics club...😊

ThanksπŸ˜†
Ah Yeah well If I keep on seeing such crap then yeah, welcome me PweezπŸ˜ƒ
redeye2012 thumbnail
@...Sadiie...

Thanks! And I am so glad that you have caught up on the episodes...

Great to have you here with the rest of the gang.

Like you say Scindia phamily is cracked. That sums them up nicely! πŸ˜Š

Aarti actually points to a bra AFTER Yash leaves to check the car. If this is how she shops for underwear, God help her!

Before I disappear;

Title...🀣
Let Yash Know You've called him "Joru Ka Ghulam"
Then we'll see what happens πŸ˜†
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@all

Nice discussions everyone!!! I always love to read all your takes.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Each one got their different side of  views...  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can't help myself not to open this thread... Lots of intelligent people are here..😳

How I wish I could also express myself the way all you do.. πŸ˜•
I have lots of thinking in my mind, and want to share it.. But when I typed it here, it become nonsense at all... 😭😭😭
GOSH!!!  πŸ˜‘ how can I become so dumb here...
😭
Hmm, maybe this is not my forte..
πŸ˜’
I think I should just sit here,  and read your interesting thoughts..πŸ˜”

☺️

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Smiley: Hi!!! C'mon...nothing should deter you from voicing whatever you feel. Your opinion will always be welcome. Just let it out...😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just a thought:  OK...what is happening between Pari and the Scindias is not something unique. The same is happening at this very moment in many families in India. Many may not agree with me...but it's a fact that the very reason the family institution is so strong in India is because the incoming member is molded into the family and is guided till she becomes like any other family member by adjusting to all the norms of the family. The new member has to give in a lot before she can start expecting any dividends. Just imagine a reverse scenario...what if a girl from a highly orthodox family gets married into a totally bindaas family. She will be branded an eccentric in no time and may become a subject of ridicule if she doesn't learn to loosen herself. I have seen this in my family so can vouch for it. It is very difficult for the family as a whole to adapt to one person's upbringing...it's simpler the other way round.

In the same vein, either Pari tightens a little and the Scindias loosen somewhat more, these clashes of opinion will keep happening if they have to stay together. Funnily enough, no one is fault here...not even poor Prateek. Can we fault him for falling in love with a girl like Pari? Can we fault him for not having the farsightedness that things might come to this head? He just assumed creases will be smoothened out in due course. Probably he took his family's and Pari's adaptability strength for granted. He was not really wrong in his assumption...after all, if Pari tried, the Scindias did too. But what was good enough for each party was pittance for the other. That is why the sense of equilibrium got upset...especially after a good beginning...because the fulcrum faulted by seemingly taking sides. 

It is a very difficult situation. If Prateek has faulted, then Pari has double faulted by not only going against the family norm but also lying. She lost Gayatri's trust and good impression of her by resorting to immature methods from the start...which Gayatri eventually saw through. With this ruse, she stands to lose SP's too. Moreover, in trying to assert her demands and her defence, she indirectly accused her in-laws of bias...something that is totally uncalled for in a family setup like that of Scindias, where one doesn't fault an elder on face. The only time SP had got really angry with Aarti was when she called him unjust on face during Ansh's kidnapping. If only Pari had kept her patience and was not in such a hurry, Prateek might have found the courage to speak for her. In his defence, he was waiting for the family atmosphere to get better and happier and when SP would be in a less rigid frame of mind. He might have appealed to his parents' good senses then. But, if he is really being a coward, then there is no other way than to live separately.