Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 19)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Hello gorgeous! Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieTelly.Addictananda29Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhaFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssaf24jyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeKinSanjpickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Yash's possessiveness as a husband keeps increasing .. he makes sure Aarti wears bangles of his choice EmbarrassedI  
The guy was not given a chance at the lingerie store - so he needs to assert his choice at least in bangle type. 

Telly.AddictPiieUSManeetianananda29nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Samanalysesaf24FireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlifepickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo

Loved your bangle loop closure.

Yes, whenever Arati wore Arpita's kangan, someone else made her wear it and not Yash. Today for the first time, he bought something for her, that too bangles and made her wear it by his own hands Embarrassed Embarrassed

Paridhi's lie is going to lead her to a big disaster as today she openlyy lied to the whole family and I think even Vidhi and Pankaj also don't know anything about her shoot, so once the truth is out no one will be there to help her and Prateek. Also she lied to SP and he belied that and let her study, so SP id going to feel cheated when he will come to know of the truth Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Awesome take! I agree that they are really establishing Yash's feelings for Aarti as well as his complete oblivion of them, which is the most interesting part. I feel like they are setting us up for something really big in the week(s) to come for which they first had to show Yash's attraction, before they could move on to his conflict. Lakhan adds an unexpected tadka here, to the whole scenario. I am really curious about two things for tomorrow. What is Yash's history with Lakhan? And what is Gayatri so happy about?

Also, I watched the episode again, and I think Gayu meant it abstractly when she said Aarti was bringing the old Yash back, not literally, as in to Bhopal, but from the depths of Arpita's grief.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24FireLordPhoenixjyoti06roseinbloomjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by KinSanj

@Jyo: how would you caption this expression jyo? ROFL I think I have an idea of what's in ur mindLOL
@Jyo I hope you do not mind my getting into this - but I could not resist suggesting one.

Yash:  "For heavens sake Aarthi that is not a berry it is an apple and they remind me of those apples that give me nightmares!!

Or mayb he is confused between apples and strawberries here and thats why goes for blueberries later TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

He feels both apples and strawberries rot fast .. let me change my taste .. aah blueberry here I come TongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixanoneejikky_84KinSanjpickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@Samana : Gayatri said Aarti is bringing our hasta khelta beta back Confused... so it does mean they r coming back na .. I really hope not Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejikky_84pickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Yash is a typical wedding planner...He knows more about women , their clothes & accessories than typical men do ... Uff these metrosexual men...urghhh..They are the ones who raise expectations of women.. And my pati can't even help me in shopping Unhappy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
This picture is Aarti's moment of glory EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she got her own set of bangles finally ...these bangles dont hv any Arpita mark written on them Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 09 August 2012 at 1:36pm

Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99Pearl_27ninandMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseFireLordPhoenixsaf24lulujjjjanoneejikky_84pickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index