Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 18)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

G3 should really stop with the comparisons. its like asking for trouble
Both G3 and Pari are looking for trouble.  So far none of Pari's 'intelligent and sauve' solutions to her problem have worked.  Neither is this 'college completion' solution to hide her working as an unmarried women in a TV station going to work.  One of the Scindia parivar's friends is surely going to bring it to their notice.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99MelodiousDreamsSamanalysecssudhasaf24jyoti06jikky_84EnchantedForest

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: how would you caption this expression jyo? ROFL I think I have an idea of what's in ur mindLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Yash is like really what the heck? your buying those churiyan without consenting me

Telly.AddictCharishmakriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

@Jyo: how would you caption this expression jyo? ROFL I think I have an idea of what's in ur mindLOL
@Jyo I hope you do not mind my getting into this - but I could not resist suggesting one.

Yash:  "For heavens sake Aarthi that is not a berry it is an apple and they remind me of those apples that give me nightmares!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06EnchantedForestKinSanjpickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jikky_84

G3 should really stop with the comparisons. its like asking for trouble

But I think today Paridhi started the comparison, isn't she Ouch
but g3 compared paridhi to Aarti yesterday too and G3 said something along the lines of Paridhi can never be Aarti today, that was really wrong.

She always had this habit, earlier she used to do wit Arati, by comparing with Pari and now vice versa. But Arati was matured enough to not feel bad of Pari but Pari is now not like that.

But one more reason why G3 is doing this may be because now  she see that whatever Pari used to do or say for her was not genuine but was just trying to butter upOuch

Telly.AddictCharishmaPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamscssudhajyoti06EnchantedForestanoneepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Today's Episode was another pleasant watch since this week so far has been a really smooth ride with lots of OMG and Awww AarYa moments along with the family dose coming from Pratik and Paridi track ClapClapClapClap...Bangle Scene today finally closes the Arpita loop with Aarti getting her own set of bangles from Yash StarStarStarStar

Yash's possessiveness as a husband keeps increasing .. he makes sure Aarti wears bangles of his choice Embarrassed

I lovedd the way Yash was feeling all possessive for Aarti when she was purchasing those bright coloured glossy bangles LOL .. GC's expression there was fantastic the way he made his face which clearly suggested how much particular he is when it comes to Aarti's choices and keeps a close watch on them even if he pretends that he does not care but he does WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...He almost got mini heart attacks everytime Aarti said 2 dozens , then 3 dozens and finally 4 dozens LOLLOLLOL ; Yash's expression was like no ways , my wife can hv such a bad choice LOLEmbarrassed ; He was a typical hubby there keeping a secret watch on his wife's choice EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Moment Aarti ordered almost 4 dozen of those ugly looking bangles for her , Yash became all possessive and screamed no ways LOLLOL... He almost rushed upto Aarti and asked her what sort of choice she is making ...awww Embarrassed ; And I must say Yash has quite a good choice Wink ,  he made sure he chooses matching blue bangles with her suit and I loved the way he so delicately puts them on her hand and she keeps looking at him with love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Even though Yash is still not affected much with her beauty but he is certainly affected with her choices and he makes sure he has his say in her choices like a typical hubby ...hmmm WinkTongue...

Bangle Scene Loop Closure StarStarStarStar

The whole Bangle scene was sort of a loop closure and symbolic too Embarrassed... So far Aarti is always given Arpita's bangles to wear by everyone in the family but today Aarti gets her own bangles from none other than her husband Yash who not only purchases those bangles for her but also puts them on both her hands EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Today Aarti wears her own bangles selected by her husband and that too from her husband's hand Embarrassed...

So in a way today she actually becomes Mrs.Aarti Yash Scindia with no shadow of Arpita behind her StarStarStarStar... No wonder after wearing those bangles she looked so happy and overwhelmed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...She does those gestures with her hands like showing off her bangles to Yash and making those mudras with her hand in joy and excitement because she gets her first gift from her hubby today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... It was overall a wonderful scene Embarrassed...GC and KS were super cute and complete natural in the scene ClapClapClap

Lakhan and Yash's enemity might take an interesting turn tomorrow Ermm

Precaps r misleading .. So mayb tomorrow in the start they will show few outdoor scenes and how 4-5 days r passing like that in Mumbai and then what we saw in precap might b the end scene where Gayatri says both r returning back Embarrassed

But on the way either Yash or Aarti or kids might get kidnapped or hurt by those Lakhan's goons and we might see more drama in Mumbai Big smile...I m hoping Aarti to get kidnapped or hurt because thats what will make Yash realise about her importance in his life since if Yash is hurt or kidnapped and Aarti again comes to his rescue ,it will b same like last time when Aarti walks on fire Ouch and Ansh kidnapping also we hv already seen  Ouch...So this time Aarti had to fall in trouble for Yash to get the scare of loosing her for the first time and thus realising her worth in his life Big smile

Apart from this ,I also believe Lakhan's enemity with Yash might open up some old chapters of Yash's life and might give a past picture of what had happened and we might get to see a different picture of Arpita as well .. u never know .. so I m quite excited to see who is this Lakhan and whats all this enemity about Ermm

Paridi's lie and manipulations continues Ouch

Ok we might say Gayatri's thinking is wrong when she said why Paridi needs to complete that Mass Communication coarse , instead she should help Vidhi in kitchen work Ouch ; We might say Gayatri is old fashioned typical saas who has different rules for  every Bahu , but all said and done , we cant deny the fact that Gayatri is honest about her views Smile... She is good or bad .. right or wrong .. she is always on your face Smile ; She will never lie to anyone about her views nor will she play games with anyone Approve

But what is Paridi doing ?? She lied about that so called coarse to persue her acting career ?? Ouch ; She almost manipulated the entire family by making a sob story of how she wants to finish her coarse by going to college OuchOuch...I blame Pratik for this who has no spine to control the situation and at the same time fulfill his wife's wishes Thumbs Down...

I loved Daddy Scindia the most the way he made his decision by giving permission to Paridi but at the same time reminding her that before comparing herself with Aarti , she should first look at herself in mirror , see whether she really fulfilled her responsibilities or not and then do all the comparisons or ask for her rights because someone who knows that she is right , will never need to compare herself with anyone ClapClapClapClap...Gayatri here was as usual a follower of her hubby LOLLOL...

Now tomorrow if Paridi's lie is caught and Daddy Scinida does not give any more permission to Paridi or get pissed off with both Pratik and Paridi , can we blame him ?? ..I guess No Ouch...In short I can soon see Paridi's revolt against the family for which only Pratik will b responsible Ouch

Overall it was a good episode with a wonderful AarYa bangle scene loop closure StarStarStarStar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseEnchantedForestLoveforlifejikky_84KinSanjpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@ Sanju

Btw @ the pic...How cute yash was?? The pic was something looking very beautiful with green leaves all around, yash in dark blue shirt and pink glimpse of bangles...totally it was colorful with different colors !! Those even made GC look more adorable especially in this pic !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I shall post my analysis tomorrow after uni =D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index