Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 17)

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

thinking about Aarti being injured...could we get a situation where Aarti is critical due to this lakhan chaos! and we have Aarti fighting for her life in the hospital and we have yash holding her hand sitting beside her in tears as he remembers all his moments with Aarti and says something around these lines
"Aarti Ji... main ek baar Arpita ko kho chuka hoon, ab main aapko nahin khona chahta." and then we see yash speaking of how he's used to her nagging now and that she doesn't look nice all queit laying in the hospital but looks good laughing and joking around...I want yash to speak about his fear of losing Aarti...and how her surroundings have become a habit to Yash...!

OMG I wud love 2 c sumthin lyk tht happen because apparently tht's the only way he will realize tht he needs to move on and get out of this arpita mess but wud love to c the hospital sceneBig smile btw y does evry1 keep thinking tht this Lakhan has sumthin to do wid Arpita

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 16021983

OMG I wud love 2 c sumthin lyk tht happen because apparently tht's the only way he will realize tht he needs to move on and get out of this arpita mess but wud love to c the hospital sceneBig smile btw y does evry1 keep thinking tht this Lakhan has sumthin to do wid Arpita
does he? i never thought of thatConfused
maybe yash had a tiff with this lakhan guy 4 yrs back...but then y would yash say that this time he is here with his family if he was in mumbai with his family last time as well *thinks*

Edited by KinSanj - 09 August 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

hahaha classic expression of GC ROFL
This proves why Yash is a perfectionist LOLLOLLOL...look at his expression .. he cant even see the sight of those bright pink bangles ,...LOLLOLLOL
he mayb thinking how on earth  my wife can hv such a bad choice .. no waysss LOL
ermm jyo! i thought yash ji liked strawberries...hahaha and Aarti Ji just went for his choice ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 16021983

does he? i never thought of thatConfused
maybe yash has a tiff with this lakhan guy 4 yrs back...but then y would yash say that this time he is here with his family if he was in mumbai with his family last time as well *thinks*

I don't think Lakahn has anything to do with Arpita, but it looks like its with Yash and may be other Scindiyas.

Yash also told to Lakhan today, did you forget what you had lost last time...so that means it was not a small fight Ouch

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
G3 should really stop with the comparisons. its like asking for trouble

Telly.AddictCharishmakriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

But I think today Paridhi started the comparison, isn't she Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06EnchantedForestpickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

But I think today Paridhi started the comparison, isn't she Ouch
but g3 compared paridhi to Aarti yesterday too and G3 said something along the lines of Paridhi can never be Aarti today, that was really wrong.

Telly.AddictCharishmaPearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hey All...sorry I'm late...My PC crashed so was really having a hard time keeping up today let's just say phone service isn't as fast as I would like it to be Ouch LOL

Okay on to my take It's gonna be a short one Unhappy

AarYa reaches home while 2 goons are there waiting for Yash with a knife...Yash senses that someone is following him he gives Aarti the bags saying she forgot them Aarti I think still mad at him tell him that she didn't forgot them, she was gonna get them after she coming out of the car Tongue

Yahs gets the upper hand on the two goons and asked them if they didn't leaned anything from their previous encounter? He even warned them that if any harm comes to his family since they r here with him in Mumbai then...They pleaded w/ Yash to let them go & he did...I think things are about to get back for AarYa & fam   
Confused

So Paridhi got permission from SP to finish her mass_communication course which she used as an excuse to go and shoot the serial in Mumbai...I love what SP said to hear when she was complaining about how all the limitations are on her *RME*

The best bangles scene ever...I loved how Aarti got Yash to buy & put on her first pair of bangles given by him Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed GC's expressions were friken adorable Heart He was the star of today's epy   Star Star
And how cute was KS/Aarti today when she was looking at her bangles & the way she was looking at Yash poor guy must has thought she has gone mad ROFL

Precap: I'm with you all who say that the something wrong is gonna happen tomorrow there's no way the Mumbai track would come to an end already plus Gayatri was too happy we all know what happens when someone in PV gets overconfident or too happy...TROUBLE!!! Wink

EDIT: I liked the phone convo between Aarti & Vidhi they were acting like sisters Smile

Update on page 1 as well

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27Samanalysesaf24cssudhajyoti06jikky_84EnchantedForestLoveforlifeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index