Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! - Page 17

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

@Raveena... He cooks for me ..I don't want him to become a total Joru ka ghulam 😆...There won't be tiffs & spice in life them.. I prefer him with all his flaws & sarcasm ..And frankly I don't let him go scot free.. I equally torture him while I get chance 

hmmm now don't we all do that to our respective husbands!! We have our ways, don't we? LOL🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

haan take notes 🤣 Kaam aayega

Haan Tabhi 🤣 🤣
Im jotting down 🤣 no worries 😆
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indra is the god of thunder and rain.  He is the King of the Devas as well as a great warrior, a symbol of courage and strength.  Yash by buying these bangles for Aarthi has done the ritual to appease him.  So this is like a precusor to the Arpita chapter closure in his life.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today when Aarti was showing her authority like a wife asking him to select her bangles since its a ritual and all that  , Yash said he dont believe in it  but not once he got irritated with Aarti or not once he remembered Arpita and got depressed either 😳😳...he was simply acting like a khadoos hubby but in a more fun manner rather than getting into his devdas mode ... The change in Yash is really evident 😳
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: anonee

Indra is the god of thunder and rain.  He is the King of the Devas as well as a great warrior, a symbol of courage and strength.  Yash by buying these bangles for Aarthi has done the ritual to appease him.  So this is like a precusor to the Arpita chapter closure in his life.

I wish Indra sprinkles some of his traits on Yash 😍 
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At one point I was hanging...

Paridhi was making many mistakes...Firstly, she turned herself to be a unmarried woman for her shoot without prateek's heartful approval !! 
And today she made a lie infront of the whole family which is something unbalanced to her intension !! 

And now a days pari and aarti were being compared by seniors !! Infact pari already started feeling uncomfortable where everyone were comparing her with aarti and she was not being treated equally though a bit clarification was given by PS today !! 

Now...aarti had a big hidden truth with her who is saving it like a treasure !! And very good that she was been identified and loved by every member of scindia parivaar for her efforts and dedication towards their family !! well..fine...

Here comes my question...A small lie even means a lot when it is out !! If both aarti 's truth and pari's truth were out...what might be the seniors decision...will they equally treat their bahu's as they were the wives of their two own loving sons ?? will they accuse them or excuse them for what they have done which is not intensionally but something for their own lives and happiness !! Here I dont compare aarti's truth and pari's truth...both were quite different and consequential and infact aarti's truth was a big one !! I dont even think both truths come out at the same time...but still..they may be inter related when one was accused !! 

I was freaking out with these questions since pari's audition track and her lies which always remembers me of aarti's lie where she was so happy at this moment of life and yash getting close to her slowly !! This might be out of the episode analysis and insights...but out of my anxiety and fear about aarti's life...I was out with this post !! Hope u guys dont get fixed with these issues much... if u ppl would like to post any views on this u can...

Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sudha : What I feel is Paridi's truth will b out before Aarti's truth  and entire family will go against Paridi by once again comparing her with Aarti and how she never lied about anything ...This might put Aarti under severe guilt because she has given the biggest lie about her own divorcee status ..So she might decide to tell the truth after seeing how much every one trusts her but before she can tell the truth , I feel Bua might find out the truth and ask Paridi to get her revenge for all the humiliations and comparisons made and thats when Paridi might tell all about Aarti's lie and how its the biggest lie , much more big than her so called acting lie ...

This is where it remains to b seen how Yash reacts because I m sure rest of the family will go against Aarti this time
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today was another enjoyable episode. It starts off with them in the car where Yash is calm and quiet as he probably does not want to further upset Aarti. Once the car stops, she thanks him and he reminds her to take the package but she asserts that she didn't forget and takes it with her towards the house. Yash sits in the car and observes her retreating back before getting out himself. On his way to the house he gets a strange feeling as though he is being watched whilst Lakhan and his aide make plans to attack. He outsmarts them and catches Lakhan but before releasing him, warns him that he will be in big trouble if anything happens to his family. This one of the mysteries of Mumbai and I don't think Lakhan is going to leave it as is. He may try to harm a member of the family and this is probably the point where Yash will realise how much Aarti means to him.

Paridhi continues focusing on her dreams and wants by excitedly talking about her upcoming shoot but when he asks a practical question in an attempt to show his support, she blatantly tells him not to worry as she will find a way on her own. The next morning she tries to manipulate Gayatri and SP by classing him as her parents before asking permission to go to college for a month to complete a course. Gayatri opposes the idea as she will be missing all day and Vidhi will be left with all the responsibilities but a persistent Paridhi, overrides her rule by going directly to Vidhi, in front of all the family member, to ask if she will be able to manage everything without her, thus putting Vidhi in a tough position.  When she finds this doesn't work she compares herself with Aarti causing SP to intervene. He gives permission but also reminds her that she has certain duties and responsibilities that she should fulfil before asking for her rights.  When he leaves Gayatri compares her to Aarti and says that she should become like her before asking for rights. The comparison between Aarti and Paridhi is a bit unfair as they are different individuals so I don't think Gayatri should have made such a comment as it may cause insecurities between the bahus.

The scene with Aarti and Vidhi was nicely done. It shows some sisterly bonding until Gayatri interrupts and Vidhi has to leave the conversation undone.

The scene of the day however has to go to the bangles scene between Yash and Aarti. It was a clash of egos with Aarti requesting him to choose bangles for her as her husband and him refusing as he does not believe in the ritual. She however knows that she has some effect on him so she chooses some ugly bangles while he watches on showing his dislike for her choice by clearing his throat.  She reads him reaction well and decides to ask for two dozen instead, causing him to say no and call out to a nonexistent Ansh.  To make him feel that he has won she tells the salesman that she doesn't want two dozen anymore, which makes Yash think he has won, only for her to increase it to four dozen so he has no choice but to walk over and choose some eye pleasing ones. She then makes him sit comfortably before he gently places his choice on her hands while she stares at him. Once he is done, he walks away while Aarti takes the opportunity to enjoy the fact that he has finally given her his choice of bangles, however he turns back with a smile on his face and catches her so she hides her face, leaving him to shake his head at her childishness.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sudha : What I feel is Paridi's truth will b out before Aarti's truth  and entire family will go against Paridi by once again comparing her with Aarti and how she never lied about anything ...This might put Aarti under severe guilt because she has given the biggest lie about her own divorcee status ..So she might decide to tell the truth after seeing how much every one trusts her but before she can tell the truth , I feel Bua might find out the truth and ask Paridi to get her revenge for all the humiliations and comparisons made and thats when Paridi might tell all about Aarti's lie and how its the biggest lie , much more big than her so called acting lie ...

This is where it remains to b seen how Yash reacts because I m sure rest of the family will go against Aarti this time

Sadly I agree.  Drama...drama...and more drama... that's what serials are all about!  However, as you pointed out Aarti will have Yash, the Dubeys and the kids on her side.  I am hoping the Dubeys will be honest and let all know how they coerced Aarti into this lie.
lulujjjj thumbnail
@jyo:
😆 {No wonder hubbies all over the world hate these mills and boons heroes} 😆😆

yep 100% right they don't like such heroes and really fail to realise  that it might do wonders that is total submission towards them.

my hubby says listening to wife opinion is not bad but completely being joru ka ghulam i hate.

my hubby does shopping for me he chooses everything from sandals to all but for others my selection goes very well for me wat my hubby wishes becoz of this attitude  he gets irritated with me but i will say if you want me to buy something you select it other ways just leave it.❤️😆

we live in a joint family every one prefers and accepts his kind of selection for his sisters brothers and kids.

Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago