Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 16)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Kirti : Even I m wondering when will Yash start thinking about Aarti .. like how can she enjoy her life with such positivity even after loosing her husband .. how can she b so positive .. why can't I be like her ... I want these kind of self-talks from Yash now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so far Arpita was almost hijacking his entire mind but now that slowly he is spending more time with Aarti , I hope he starts thinking about Aarti now Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99MelodiousDreamsSamanalysesaf24jikky_84pickachuKinSanj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Pearl_27

So,yesterday Yash accused Aarthi for being a typical wife but today she used this Pati-Patni like 4-5 times and he didn't even flinch.
after all that what Aarti told him yesterday i don't think Yash is no more doubtful about aarti taking arpita's place and obviously he can't deny the truth...he did marry Aarti Ji LOL

And even yesterday he told to the shop keeper that she is my wife Embarrassed which he usually don't say LOL

After yesterday's blast he won't even say Arpita in front of Arati now LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

This is really random but I just saw something on the colour symbolism of bangles where blue bangles signify tranquility. Yash  chooses blue bangles for Aarti. So is it safe to say that she will be the calm that subdues his inner turmoil. 
Quite possible .. she is already doing that Embarrassed...Aarti infact went for bright disturbing colours but its Yash who went for that calm blue colour EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsjikky_84KinSanj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kirti : Even I m wondering when will Yash start thinking about Aarti .. like how can she enjoy her life with such positivity even after loosing her husband .. how can she b so positive .. why can't I be like her ... I want these kind of self-talks from Yash now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so far Arpita was almost hijacking his entire mind but now that slowly he is spending more time with Aarti , I hope he starts thinking about Aarti now Embarrassed

@ Jyo, I think that will start by the end of Mumabi track and that will be when he may start asking or thinking  about Arati's past Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by jikky_84

And even yesterday he told to the shop keeper that she is my wife Embarrassed which he usually don't say LOL

oh he better not...aarti shall switch to her jhansi ki rani mode then...LOL

Edited by KinSanj - 09 August 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29kriti07Pearl_27saf24jikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: I don't think he has ever taken time to think about Aarti before this, except for that one time he asked about her anniversary. I guess he has just accepted that this is the way she is, and hasn't really questioned it because she has kept her individuality so much under the radar. Ever since she tried to become Arpita, he has seemed less assured of her investment in the past, I feel, but he doesn't express it because he doesn't want to concede that he is curious about what she is feeling. But now her behaviour is going to become less and less of a mystery, so he will start asking why...or at least I hope so.

I really hope they do something unpredictable with Lakhan and Aarti. Yash realising her importance the same way she realised his is lame. I would love to see her turning Lakhan into a Gandhi by the time Yash raises his hackles. LOL

Telly.AddictCharishmaangakePearl_27nirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24jikky_84roseinbloompickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I've been watching bangle scenes again and again...It was so delightful  to watch..wow...yash was a smart guy...he knew what all makes aarti look good and which color bangles do suits her the best !! And I think this was the first situation among them where yash was concentrated or interested in aarti's outlook !! 

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifejikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by jikky_84

oh he better not...aarti shall switch to her jhansi ki rani mode then...LOL

Yash will prefer today's childish Arti more than yesterday's JKR Arati ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index