Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 15)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana : I agree GC was indeed the star of the episode today with his  actions and reaction on Aarti's bangle purchasing LOLLOLLOL,,.. He was so restless when she selected those bringht pink colour bangles LOLLOL .. looks like CVs took my strawberry fixation in action and reaction posts quite seriously and gave me more fodder for tomorrow TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL...
Yup it is blueberry now - - no more strawberry. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
So,yesterday Yash accused Aarthi for being a typical wife but today she used this Pati-Patni like 4-5 times and he didn't even flinch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaUSManeetianbbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysejyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thinking about Aarti being injured...could we get a situation where Aarti is critical due to this lakhan chaos! and we have Aarti fighting for her life in the hospital and we have yash holding her hand sitting beside her in tears as he remembers all his moments with Aarti and says something around these lines
"Aarti Ji... main ek baar Arpita ko kho chuka hoon, ab main aapko nahin khona chahta." and then we see yash speaking of how he's used to her nagging now and that she doesn't look nice all quiet laying in the hospital but looks good laughing and joking around...I want yash to speak about his fear of losing Aarti...and how her surroundings have become a habit to Yash...!

Edited by KinSanj - 09 August 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Alamelusaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06jikky_84*Piku*

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: hahah yeah! he had that proud look that yup! she got my hint arite...until he hears her ask for 4 dozens and he is like oh Gosh! Aarti ji No! ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27Alamelusaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Reasons why this is just the beginning of the Mumbai track:

Except for their one fight, when he mentioned her name out of the blue as a defense mechanism, Yash hasn't actually had any Aarti-Arpita push and pull, which is what the promos were all about. First they had to establish the Aarti pull before the Arpita push came in. Yesterday was a preview, or a foundation.

The portraits have been made a big deal of in the camera work but have not been mentioned. So there is clearly more to it than just them being there.

Nobody goes on vacation for two days. It is the kids' holidays for pete's sake.

Yash has a weird connection to Mumbai that needs to be explored. He said this time he had come with his family...which means that last time he faced Lakhan, he hadn't? When has Yash come to Mumbai alone, and why? Why does Lakhan hate him so much he wants to kill him? Is he a masked vigilante? ShockedROFL

Gayatri is too confident and happy in the precap. Something has to go wrong by rule.

They haven't gone to the beach yet, which is what Palak wanted to do in the first place. The Mittals aren't cheap so I am guessing they are saving the beach for something really significant. It remains to be seen what...
Agreed, today was and tomorrow will be filler episodes.  The 'meat' of the Mumbai track will be aired midweek for the next week or two

Edited by anonee - 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAlamelujyoti06jikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

So,yesterday Yash accused Aarthi for being a typical wife but today she used this Pati-Patni like 4-5 times and he didn't even flinch.
after all that what Aarti told him yesterday i don't think Yash is no more doubtful about aarti taking arpita's place and obviously he can't deny the truth...he did marry Aarti Ji LOL

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84anonee

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

This is really random but I just saw something on the colour symbolism of bangles where blue bangles signify tranquility. Yash  chooses blue bangles for Aarti. So is it safe to say that she will be the calm that subdues his inner turmoil. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAlamelujyoti06anoneeKinSanj

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Originally posted by ninand

Originally posted by Samanalyse

@People: The Mumbai track cannot be over without a beach visit because remember, the promo is at the beach, which hints that the beach plays a big part in this track, as do those pictures. I think this week is meant to attract back all the lost viewers before they get into the meat of this track. I have a feeling Lakhan's history with Yash will be more important than anything he can do now, like kidnapping or hurting Aarti. Because the promos hint at the pictures, I feel like Lakhan will reveal something about Arpita. Just deductions.

@Ninand: You were right. This is just the place! They are entirely too adorable for words and I am enjoying it all the more because I don't think I have ever seen a female lead enjoy her power so much before the male lead is even properly in love with her. I just love how Aarti is beginning to understand that she has Yash wrapped around her finger. It must be new and liberating for her and Yash's oblivion is too, too adorable!

@All: I loved Aarti-Vidhi's girl talk session today. It was so cute. LOL

ohmygod exactly!! EXACTLY! .. its freaking brilliant, and touching and inspiring all rolled into one! Her confidence, her excitement, her spirit, and KS's eyes , and smile, and playfulness , all of it just does something undefinable to you... 
you just nailed it my friend.. and i cannot wait to see more of her power on screen.. it so freaking feminine and beautiful at the same time..

I thought so...she is enjoying the power she has over yash...and if he really did not believe in the rivas or was not interested in getting bangles for her, then he would have actually left the place with the kids instead of just hanging around there turning his face...heart of hearts he wanted to get her bangles, but his mind was not permitting him...

Can someone tell when are they going to start showing us what exactly is yash feeling towards arti

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictCharishmanirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06roseinbloomjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index