Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 14)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Piku: yeah i was wondering the same..Aarti is going a lot about it's the month of Saawan a lot...if for once yash doesn't remember Arpita then I would love to see a Rain scene...where the kids enjoy the rain, and Yash sees Aarti having much fun with the kids...but obviously with so much arpita happening...It is impossible for Yash not to remember her during Rain times! *sigh*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalysecssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

as per TV9 Arti was doing nag devta pooja when will they air that and Yash Arti bhelpuri scene they where enjoying off screne this is as per TV9 someone saw
Oh woww ,... I hope someone posts the video Embarrassed...this means lots of Mumbai outdoor scenes will come and we might see a smiling Yash too before Gayatri wala precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

But I hope this Lakhan track too comes because I want to know who r those goons and what enemity they hv and I m hoping we might get some secret of Arpita too here TongueLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysecssudhajikky_84

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
gosh! need more of them tata sky spoilers i tell u LOL

ananda29kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamsSamanalysecssudhasaf24jyoti06jikky_84

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
You know the promo with Arti in white and arpita in white , it could be arti is injured struggling for her life and it is Yash turn to choose to save her if possible or let her go like arpita

kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

He claims not to like bachpana and she is full to the brim with it, 

ROFL So that is it. Whatever he doesn't get about Aarti, he puts it down to childishness. ROFL 

On a serious note, does it not even for a moment cross his mind how is it that a woman who has lost her spouse just like he has can be so full of childishness and sunshine and happiness? Confused

I have to agree with you about the Mumbai trip, Sam. I don't think it is coming to an end this week. Dada Sahib Lakhan's role is quite intriguing, indeed. I do have a feeling that Aarti is going to go missing. And Yash will go beserk trying to find her and finally when he does to his absolute horror Aarti has turned Lakhan bhai into a Mahatma Gandhi (sorry Gandhi ji) types who swears eternal loyalty to her. Big smile

Noe123kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by gshow2011

as per TV9 Arti was doing nag devta pooja when will they air that and Yash Arti bhelpuri scene they where enjoying off screne this is as per TV9 someone saw
Oh woww ,... I hope someone posts the video Embarrassed...this means lots of Mumbai outdoor scenes will come and we might see a smiling Yash too before Gayatri wala precap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

But I hope this Lakhan track too comes because I want to know who r those goons and what enemity they hv and I m hoping we might get some secret of Arpita too here TongueLOLLOL
Lakhan maybe another admirer of Perfect ArpitaSmile but then Yash would have killed him long backOuch

Maybe Arpita killed someone in his family with her irresponisble driving and was later scooted freeConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06anonee

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Asha, yesterday before leaving he said he know the issue, and know they are out looking for him..

So he knows everything, thats what they showed..

And we can defend the plot the way we want but line has to be drawn somewhere. I can overlook the loopholes too, but if you(means CV) stress too much on it then it is hardConfused

I mean if they just have to show Aarti hurt, why can't she be hit by car or some random goon attack oustide any place..

To be honest I don't have an answer LOL LOL

Yes, Yash know the reason, but may be till he reached here he might not have thought it to be so serious as 3 years have passed Ouch

Lets see what CVs have planned, they are not going to show some illogical idiotic thing for sure Ouch but like Ansh's kidnapping and Neelam's wedding, this track also will end by the end of Mumabi track and won't be carrying over Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06anonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
In this picture , Yash was like phewww finally she understood ,.. I m smart ... but then she is like get me 4 dozens LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAlamelujikky_84KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index