Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 11)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Okay...Something is freaking in my mind...Today was something different in bringing out the bangles scene particularly and yash putting those bangles on aarti's arms...Is it any symbolism which gonna turn bad for yash tomorrow?? Confused Unhappy

ok Indra Dev  is the God of war, the god of thunderstorms. So I feel Yash has not made him angry by putting bangles on his wife's wrists, so I feel if tomorrow something happens they will be safe!! (Of course after a lot of drama!)
Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06gcluvpickachu

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Originally posted by Samanalyse

@People: The Mumbai track cannot be over without a beach visit because remember, the promo is at the beach, which hints that the beach plays a big part in this track, as do those pictures. I think this week is meant to attract back all the lost viewers before they get into the meat of this track. I have a feeling Lakhan's history with Yash will be more important than anything he can do now, like kidnapping or hurting Aarti. Because the promos hint at the pictures, I feel like Lakhan will reveal something about Arpita. Just deductions.

@Ninand: You were right. This is just the place! They are entirely too adorable for words and I am enjoying it all the more because I don't think I have ever seen a female lead enjoy her power so much before the male lead is even properly in love with her. I just love how Aarti is beginning to understand that she has Yash wrapped around her finger. It must be new and liberating for her and Yash's oblivion is too, too adorable!

@All: I loved Aarti-Vidhi's girl talk session today. It was so cute. LOL

ohmygod exactly!! EXACTLY! .. its freaking brilliant, and touching and inspiring all rolled into one! Her confidence, her excitement, her spirit, and KS's eyes , and smile, and playfulness , all of it just does something undefinable to you... 
you just nailed it my friend.. and i cannot wait to see more of her power on screen.. it so freaking feminine and beautiful at the same time..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieCharishmabbbcccnirmalac99Pearl_27MelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

@ Samana,

I don't know if Lakhan's story has so much importance here as if we are going by the way Mittals has handled things,they never too much go deep into these side characters as they act as a catalyst for the leads in their life and understanding.

So, I have a feeling that this part is intended for the realisation of Yash based on promo and no much with LakhanOuch

And they have always shown Yash as a calm person. who don't go on fights without genuine reason.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana : I agree GC was indeed the star of the episode today with his  actions and reaction on Aarti's bangle purchasing LOLLOLLOL,,.. He was so restless when she selected those bringht pink colour bangles LOLLOL .. looks like CVs took my strawberry fixation in action and reaction posts quite seriously and gave me more fodder for tomorrow LOL...

haha jyo! i think i have an idea of how your A/R will be on this scene ROFL
pink Chudiya...remind you of Strawberry in anyway? ROFL i knew they would...hahahahahah!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99saf24Samanalysecssudhajyoti06jikky_84

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

hahaha classic expression of GC ROFL

Never seen GC like this Day Dreaming Why is he so cute Blushing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angakenirmalac99Pearl_27cssudhaMelodiousDreamssaf24gshow2011SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixgcluvLoveforlifejikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

hahaha classic expression of GC ROFL
This proves why Yash is a perfectionist LOLLOLLOL...look at his expression .. he cant even see the sight of those bright pink bangles ,...LOLLOLLOL
he mayb thinking how on earth  my wife can hv such a bad choice .. no waysss AngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24gshow2011SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsninandgcluvLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL What a 6 yr old Yash is in a 30 year old's body. I mean the way he turned and stood saying I don't believe in such customs. Hmmmph! Let me see what you can do now. And then Aarti goes to show what exactly she can do. ROFL I swear, I think he absolutely has the hots for her. And a total duffer too. I mean what in the world was going through his mind when he saw Aarti looking at him through her bangle filled hands. ROFL Does he think she is doing all this to pull his leg? ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29nirmalac99bbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24gshow2011SamanalyseFireLordPhoenix*Piku*pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL Aarti's pose... 'lagwa lo hatkadi apne pyaar mein Yash ji!' Blushing
I am ready to go to jail with you again!!! LOLBlushing

Oh God I am in love with her hands!! Blushing

Edited by Loveforlife - 09 August 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmaananda29kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24jyoti06gcluvjikky_84roseinbloomanoneepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index