Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! (Page 10)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I don't think they will go for another kidnapping and they have shown Yash in trouble once but that was natural and that was when Arati realised her love.

So, this time if Arati is in trouble, then it should be different and Yash should realise that his present is more important than his past, as the promo itself was pointing towards that as if will Yash be able to choose between his past and present. So even if he is not in love with Arati, he should decide himself or realise himself that he has to finally leave the past for present.

If that is the realisation end of the promo, they should promote it like they did for Arati's realisation, so that people will come back and thus our trp Big smile 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06*Piku*gcluvLoveforlifeKinSanjpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hahaha classic expression of GC ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhasaf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixAlameluMelodiousDreamsjyoti06*Piku*gcluvLoveforlifejikky_84pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I don't think they will go for another kidnapping and they have shown Yash in trouble once but that was natural and that was when Arati realised her love.

So, this time if Arati is in trouble, then it should be different and Yash should realise that his present is more important than his past, as the promo itself was pointing towards that as if will Yash be able to choose between his past and present. So even if he is not in love with Arati, he should decide himself or realise himself that he has to finally leave the past for present.

If that is the realisation end of the promo, they should promote it like they did for Arati's realisation, so that people will come back and thus our trp Big smile 
yup! Aarti shld be the one in trouble...as this can be a huge turning point in yash's life...! there will be some realisation from his side at least!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalysecssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

@People: The Mumbai track cannot be over without a beach visit because remember, the promo is at the beach, which hints that the beach plays a big part in this track, as do those pictures. I think this week is meant to attract back all the lost viewers before they get into the meat of this track. I have a feeling Lakhan's history with Yash will be more important than anything he can do now, like kidnapping or hurting Aarti. Because the promos hint at the pictures, I feel like Lakhan will reveal something about Arpita. Just deductions.

@Ninand: You were right. This is just the place! They are entirely too adorable for words and I am enjoying it all the more because I don't think I have ever seen a female lead enjoy her power so much before the male lead is even properly in love with her. I just love how Aarti is beginning to understand that she has Yash wrapped around her finger. It must be new and liberating for her and Yash's oblivion is too, too adorable!

@All: I loved Aarti-Vidhi's girl talk session today. It was so cute. LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Charishmaananda29nirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27ninandMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24jyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84KinSanjpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Okay...Something is freaking in my mind...Today was something different in bringing out the bangles scene particularly and yash putting those bangles on aarti's arms...Is it any symbolism which gonna turn bad for yash tomorrow?? Confused Unhappy

CharishmabbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Sudha: Actually I think the bangle symbolism was a continuation of yesterday's assertion that Aarti is not Arpita. Today she got her own bangles from Yash, as opposed to wearing Arpita's kangan, so she is starting to make her identity as his wife in her own right. For now it is just glass bangles, but one day he will buy her a real, permanent kangan that will become Aarti's kangan, so she won't have to wear Arpita's favourites anymore.

CharishmabbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99MelodiousDreamssaf24FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@Samana : I agree GC was indeed the star of the episode today with his  actions and reaction on Aarti's bangle purchasing LOLLOLLOL,,.. He was so restless when she selected those bringht pink colour bangles LOLLOL .. looks like CVs took my strawberry fixation in action and reaction posts quite seriously and gave me more fodder for tomorrow TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL...

Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlameluKinSanjpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I hope they show some details on this animosity, don't show a random guy here...

If this fight is over land, then any Scindia should be danger. But it seems like he has issues with Yash, so it doesn;t seem like land issue. Also the place is vacant, with Chagan looking after so why he didn't attempt before.
It has to be something else, please explain logically CVS this timeConfused

@Sanju that pic is cute, add one with Aarti too

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhajikky_84KinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index