Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@bbbccc:

I think phrases like 'opportunistic' and 'playing games' are all entirely contextual. 

Aarti has been completely messed with by all and sundry.  And in her desire to be a people pleaser, she is allowing herself to be messed with. Just like she said that she's Aarti, why couldn't she say, I am your friend? Why is love even in this equation? I still disagree that Aarti had to be in love to bring him out of his stupor. She could have said that we have a common goal. We have to live together, why can't we be friends? Why is that hard to do? In any case, it is all platonic now. It could have remained so for some more time...

I think any romance that comes post this might have been more natural...

@Zetter: Thanks! 
Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
tarantulla_p thumbnail
@Sadie, you made me admit it..I dont hate her. I dislike her abusing the children and how she makes a nuisance of herself but she is a story mover and has a role. I think talent like hers is wasted in the Scindhia household tho, I am sure there is a political party or a detective agency she can run well.

@Zetter, Thank you, will pass the hugs along. It is a her. I have two girls and this one's the younger.

@Samana, I think you are making a real good point about Aarti's lack of confidence in herself. Its obvious she doesnt think highly of herself coz she keeps morphing into whatever ppl want of her. Now I dont feel so bad about not being able to guage her, looks like she doesnt really know either or is afraid to know. What if deep down, Aarti was really content being a scooter riding free spirit? What would she do about that knowledge. Then Yash could discover his inner biker and they could then ride off to sunset on their respective bikes..like the last scene in Khuda Gawah.  Ooh, makes me so excited just thinking of a complication like that.
Gotta grab lunch..happy complexities y'all.

Edited by tarantulla_p - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sam:  Hmmm...But that's the card she's playing. She coaxes Yash (to borrow @Aparna's words) to do things for her delight. He does them 1) to indulge her overtly and 2) to assuage his covert curiosity about Aarti. But this is less about Yash's reactions, but more about Aarti's actions.  Even if the happiness is not that comes from the 'ultimate' love, she is trying.  

Perhaps we are going round in circles...but in any case it is time for the next episode soon...😊

We can watch G3 in a delirious twist...😆
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti u r too biased you dint answer ma POV about why G3 is too much emphasizing on Arti. Is she pitying her coz she is an orphan or coz of the fact that she is bringing her happiness to Yash😊
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Red: You're very welcome Hun and by the way it's a pleasure having you back, you've been missed 🤗

@Jyo: Your action/reaction was astonishing 👏 ❤️

@Aparna: Anytime Doll 😉 and thank you as well...Aww two girls, that's so nice.

EDIT: Phone needs to charge...BBL!!!
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

I make sure I take tons of pictures tho - I plan to use them for proof and payback when she is older and moodier with me 🤣. Not running for the Mommy of the year prize you can see.

@Aparna, I so want to take a leaf out of your book. 🤣 And I have not one but two girls.

Coming back to Aarti, sigh! The way we all define love is very different isn't it? 

I love the point you made about Aarti doing the same for Shobha and you could be right, although I perceive it a little differently. But at the end of the day, my feeling is does it matter? What I, as viewer, can never doubt is the sincerity in Aarti's feelings for Yash. Wether her's is an intense passionate love for Yash, or a Meera bhai kind of love or just a feeling that came into awareness thanks to others, I feel there is nothing but sincerity in her feelings and genuinely wanting Yash's healing to happen.

Like Red mentioned, I too am perplexed a lot of times with Aarti the woman. I am not sure I understand why Aarti does certain things in a certain way. For example, I don't doubt even for an instance that she genuinely wants Yash out of his stupor but I don't know why she wants it to happen now when they have been married just for few months as opposed to waiting for a year or two. I don't mind she is tackling it now. She could have waited, she could not have, that is all perspectives but what I mean to say is what drives her decisions? It has to be her past (not just with Prashant) that has shaped her and her decision making abilities. That is what I want to know more of and I wish the CVs had given us flashbacks on Aarti's childhood and the environment she grew up in and what made her into the woman she is now.

@Samana and Jyo, you guys are welcome. 😃

@Zetter, thank you my friend for your kind words. 😃

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Strawbella

Jyoti u r too biased you dint answer ma POV about why G3 is too much emphasizing on Arti. Is she pitying her coz she is an orphan or coz of the fact that she is bringing her happiness to Yash😊

Sorry dear I dint see your post I think 😳

I think G3 is happy because Aarti is making her son smile again and doing everything as per her wish 😆😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Aparna: That is definitely one of the things I was getting at. There is a huge loop left open in the Aarti-Prashant confrontation drama, which is Aarti standing up for her own honour, and until that is closed, I don't believe for a second that the Prashant chapter is over for her. She has denied his existence but I have every reason to believe that when he comes back, she will crumble yet again, simply because she many have gotten over him, but she hasn't gotten over what he did to her self esteem. That is why she is trying desperately to be everything and anything but herself. What little pride she had in who she was, he killed it in that last confrontation and since then she has been completely lost in terms of her identity.

@Red: I think that is why Yash is agreeing, but that is not what Aarti is appealing to for action. That is the crux of my point. But let's see how this unfolds. If we are so much in disagreement, the episode itself must not be clear. So we will have to wait for the creative gods to give us an explanation.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Kithi: You're welcome Dear
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
New DC is open ..alll can make a move in to new DC 😃