Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! - Page 32

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tarantulla_p

@Sadie, love your take too..esp the monkeys - makes me wonder, who is the monkey representing? The viewer, the character or the connection in b/n.

Thanks 😳
Monkeys represent me as a viewer.
Unless I do
Bua : Mere Bhagwan Ki Kasam.. 

Now here you can pretty much guess that's Bua Monkey and not me 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful discussions All...U guys are leaving me in awe with your an incredible insights 👏 ...I'm really missing out on all the fun 😭 I've never knew how much I've depended on technology until I no longer had and I felt lost plus I'm missing my early AM & late nite buds 😔

@Indu @Samana @Jyo @Red @Aparna @Saf @Veena @Sadiie @Kirthi and the other fab members of the DC : I love your analyzes and takes...I knew that you guys were good but after reading your posts, you guys need to take a bow...You've all outdid yourselves ❤️

EDIT: I really don't know how I'm gonna survive until Tuesday without my PC
🤢 😭

You guys have a great morning, afternoon or evening & a blessed weekend...Love you all very much. Take care! xox
tarantulla_p thumbnail
@Red, I cant go anymore ditto ditto when I read your posts than I do already. Yes, I agree, Aarti is very impressionable and a people pleaser. The other telling statement from her was when over-eager Shobha asks Aarti what she plans to do in Mumbai, she says I plan to bring the Yash of the yore back to his parents. Aarti is finding great joy is rescuing. I am sure it gives her the thrill it would give all of us at being the person who can bring back a depressed man to life. It is a very empowering thought. It is also one of the reasons where overt charitable donations are infact looked down upon because the receiver is obligated and the giver is unfairly empowered.

@Kirthi, I think Aarti is moved by Yash's vulnerability over Arpita. Yash has literally fallen apart after Arpita. Anyone with a soul would be moved by that. He is a good father to her Ansh too (her requirements for a good father are minimal considering the alternative). Therefore she LOVES him. She is not in love with him (I know I sound like a broken record). She wants to reform him and she wants him to be happy. I dont think this is very different from her loving Shobha. If Shobha were to break a leg. Aarti would nurture her, and bring her back to movement.

Where I am disappointed with Aarti is, some of these gestures that she wants from Yash are so empty when he does them at her insistence. What does she get? She only gets the onslaught of his memory where these things meant something to him because of Arpita. Given that, I would really have liked for a dignified distance from her. Be helpful but be away. Yash needs to cure himself..that is the permanent solution. The more Aarti enables it, the more he is codependent on her...

Thank you for the wishes. My kiddo's bday is Tmr and soo true, she doesnt care for any of the stuff. All she wants is her friends and permission to eat sugary stuff all day. I make sure I take tons of pictures tho - I plan to use them for proof and payback when she is older and moodier with me 🤣. Not running for the Mommy of the year prize you can see.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure I agree with Aarti's as opportunist.

She has been given too many almost impossible tasks by Scindias from very start, like win Palak make her normal, be an ideal DIL, make her son normal, make him in love with her and worst she doesn't get time..

They send her to Mumbai but then again there is a mission she has to accomplish. Now why we all forget she is a woman, the more she know Yash closely the more, see his love for Arpita, she wants it too.. I don;t get it why she is wrong here, why we always cut slack for Yash, make him sufferer, but her an oppurtunist and feel she is not giving him space. He is giving mixed signals, he enjoys her company but then is guilty for doing that..

Aside:

I  feel, so far the only scene that came out most natural and one I like to watch again is the Dog in the bone game when grabbed her wrist..

CVs are not working hard really here, they are just ripping the fruit of excellent and leads and their beautiful chemistry. The tracks are looking forced and rushed most of times. And the whole credit is to Gurmeet and Kratika here, for taking it this far with very good TRPs and so less characters and lot of brainless plots..

tarantulla_p thumbnail
@Sadie, the Bua monkey is adorable- 🤣 - my lord, what does that mean about me?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Red: I see where we are missing each other, or I am missing the mark today. I agree that she sees herself as a card in terms of a wife with wifely rights, but I still don't think she sees herself as a card in the way that she actually is, as someone that Yash wants to see happy. As for Shobha and Dubey's sacrifice for her, you are right, it is huge but part of me thinks that it was as much for them that they accepted Aarti as it was for her. Shobha got to have the kind of child she always wanted, I think, which Prashant never lived up to. This is all my speculation, of course.

@Kirthi: Thank you. Your reply to Aparna makes all the sense I have been missing entirely today. This is not romance. This is the process of waking Yash up, and if Aarti weren't in love with him it would be plain manipulation. But since she is, her intentions attain a new depth. She was least concerned with him and the in-laws before her falling in love process began (after the Ansh kidnap), only caring about being a mother to Palak and Payal which was her end of the deal. She was holding so much of herself, but in many ways her being in love is lowering her inhibitions and opening her mind to the possibilities.
This content was originally posted by: tarantulla_p

@Sadie, the Bua monkey is adorable- 🤣 - my lord, what does that mean about me?

You Love Bua, oh yes you do

Haha😆
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Aparna: Happy Birthday to the little one ...Wishing her (please tell me I got it right 😆) all the best may she has a fun filled day. Sending lotz HUGS

@bbbccc
Totally agree with you 😃

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kirti : U hv a very strong point regarding Aarti's every action in this Mumbai track 👍🏼...I think its we who r expecting romance too soon whereas in the show actually Aarti herself is not expecting any romance from Yash 😆... All she wants is to make Yash smile and live life again ... she is doing everything to get him out of his Depression ... even in precap Aarti does not tell Gayatri that Yash accepted me , she only tells Gayatri that I will b bringing back the hasta khelta Yash ... so basically she makes her mission clear here .. her mission is to make Yash smile and enjoy his life again and not to make him fall in love with her forcibly .,.. Now thats a wonderful point I will say 👏👏👏...

And all this Aarti is not doing mechanically .. Why ? because she is in love 😳.. so she is doing all this for Yash from her heart and this explains why Aarti was shown falling in love so soon .. so that she can bring the smile back in Yash's face not mechanically but from her own heart 👍🏼...

Also this explains why Aarti told Yash that I never asked u to accept me as your wife .. she actually means it ... yes she did the wifey act in bangle scene but not because she wants acceptance but because she wants to involve Yash in more real things so that he can come out of his abstract world and interact more with real people 😃