KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I shall post my analysis tomorrow after uni =D
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yash's possessiveness as a husband keeps increasing .. he makes sure Aarti wears bangles of his choice 😳I  

The guy was not given a chance at the lingerie store - so he needs to assert his choice at least in bangle type. 
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo

Loved your bangle loop closure.

Yes, whenever Arati wore Arpita's kangan, someone else made her wear it and not Yash. Today for the first time, he bought something for her, that too bangles and made her wear it by his own hands ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

Paridhi's lie is going to lead her to a big disaster as today she openlyy lied to the whole family and I think even Vidhi and Pankaj also don't know anything about her shoot, so once the truth is out no one will be there to help her and Prateek. Also she lied to SP and he belied that and let her study, so SP id going to feel cheated when he will come to know of the truth 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Awesome take! I agree that they are really establishing Yash's feelings for Aarti as well as his complete oblivion of them, which is the most interesting part. I feel like they are setting us up for something really big in the week(s) to come for which they first had to show Yash's attraction, before they could move on to his conflict. Lakhan adds an unexpected tadka here, to the whole scenario. I am really curious about two things for tomorrow. What is Yash's history with Lakhan? And what is Gayatri so happy about?

Also, I watched the episode again, and I think Gayu meant it abstractly when she said Aarti was bringing the old Yash back, not literally, as in to Bhopal, but from the depths of Arpita's grief.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anonee

@Jyo I hope you do not mind my getting into this - but I could not resist suggesting one.

Yash:  "For heavens sake Aarthi that is not a berry it is an apple and they remind me of those apples that give me nightmares!!

Or mayb he is confused between apples and strawberries here and thats why goes for blueberries later 😛😆😆😆😆

He feels both apples and strawberries rot fast .. let me change my taste .. aah blueberry here I come 😛😆😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Samana : Gayatri said Aarti is bringing our hasta khelta beta back 😕... so it does mean they r coming back na .. I really hope not
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Yash is a typical wedding planner...He knows more about women , their clothes & accessories than typical men do ... Uff these metrosexual men...urghhh..They are the ones who raise expectations of women.. And my pati can't even help me in shopping ðŸ˜”

jyoti06 thumbnail
This picture is Aarti's moment of glory 😳😳...she got her own set of bangles finally ...these bangles dont hv any Arpita mark written on them 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Yash is a typical wedding planner...He knows more about women , their clothes & accessories than typical men do ... Uff these metrosexual men...urghhh..They are the ones who raise expectations of women.. And my pati can't even help me in shopping ðŸ˜”

Not to worry.  Get your pati to watch this show with you.  Maybe some of Yash's tastes will rub in
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

This picture is Aarti's moment of glory 😳😳...she got her own set of bangles finally ...these banlges dont hv any Arpita mark written on them 😳

Now she only has to make sure that Bua does not lay her hands on them!!