Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So,yesterday Yash accused Aarthi for being a typical wife but today she used this Pati-Patni like 4-5 times and he didn't even flinch.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thinking about Aarti being injured...could we get a situation where Aarti is critical due to this lakhan chaos! and we have Aarti fighting for her life in the hospital and we have yash holding her hand sitting beside her in tears as he remembers all his moments with Aarti and says something around these lines
"Aarti Ji... main ek baar Arpita ko kho chuka hoon, ab main aapko nahin khona chahta." and then we see yash speaking of how he's used to her nagging now and that she doesn't look nice all quiet laying in the hospital but looks good laughing and joking around...I want yash to speak about his fear of losing Aarti...and how her surroundings have become a habit to Yash...!
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
@Jyo: hahah yeah! he had that proud look that yup! she got my hint arite...until he hears her ask for 4 dozens and he is like oh Gosh! Aarti ji No! 🤣
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Reasons why this is just the beginning of the Mumbai track:

Except for their one fight, when he mentioned her name out of the blue as a defense mechanism, Yash hasn't actually had any Aarti-Arpita push and pull, which is what the promos were all about. First they had to establish the Aarti pull before the Arpita push came in. Yesterday was a preview, or a foundation.

The portraits have been made a big deal of in the camera work but have not been mentioned. So there is clearly more to it than just them being there.

Nobody goes on vacation for two days. It is the kids' holidays for pete's sake.

Yash has a weird connection to Mumbai that needs to be explored. He said this time he had come with his family...which means that last time he faced Lakhan, he hadn't? When has Yash come to Mumbai alone, and why? Why does Lakhan hate him so much he wants to kill him? Is he a masked vigilante? 😲🤣

Gayatri is too confident and happy in the precap. Something has to go wrong by rule.

They haven't gone to the beach yet, which is what Palak wanted to do in the first place. The Mittals aren't cheap so I am guessing they are saving the beach for something really significant. It remains to be seen what...

Agreed, today was and tomorrow will be filler episodes.  The 'meat' of the Mumbai track will be aired midweek for the next week or two Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

So,yesterday Yash accused Aarthi for being a typical wife but today she used this Pati-Patni like 4-5 times and he didn't even flinch.

after all that what Aarti told him yesterday i don't think Yash is no more doubtful about aarti taking arpita's place and obviously he can't deny the truth...he did marry Aarti Ji ðŸ˜†
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is really random but I just saw something on the colour symbolism of bangles where blue bangles signify tranquility. Yash  chooses blue bangles for Aarti. So is it safe to say that she will be the calm that subdues his inner turmoil. 
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninand

ohmygod exactly!! EXACTLY! .. its freaking brilliant, and touching and inspiring all rolled into one! Her confidence, her excitement, her spirit, and KS's eyes , and smile, and playfulness , all of it just does something undefinable to you... 
you just nailed it my friend.. and i cannot wait to see more of her power on screen.. it so freaking feminine and beautiful at the same time..

I thought so...she is enjoying the power she has over yash...and if he really did not believe in the rivas or was not interested in getting bangles for her, then he would have actually left the place with the kids instead of just hanging around there turning his face...heart of hearts he wanted to get her bangles, but his mind was not permitting him...

Can someone tell when are they going to start showing us what exactly is yash feeling towards arti
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kirti : Even I m wondering when will Yash start thinking about Aarti .. like how can she enjoy her life with such positivity even after loosing her husband .. how can she b so positive .. why can't I be like her ... I want these kind of self-talks from Yash now 😳😳...so far Arpita was almost hijacking his entire mind but now that slowly he is spending more time with Aarti , I hope he starts thinking about Aarti now 😳
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KinSanj

after all that what Aarti told him yesterday i don't think Yash is no more doubtful about aarti taking arpita's place and obviously he can't deny the truth...he did marry Aarti Ji ðŸ˜†

And even yesterday he told to the shop keeper that she is my wife ðŸ˜³ which he usually don't say ðŸ˜†

After yesterday's blast he won't even say Arpita in front of Arati now ðŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saf24

This is really random but I just saw something on the colour symbolism of bangles where blue bangles signify tranquility. Yash  chooses blue bangles for Aarti. So is it safe to say that she will be the calm that subdues his inner turmoil. 

Quite possible .. she is already doing that 😳...Aarti infact went for bright disturbing colours but its Yash who went for that calm blue colour 😳😳😳😳