Punar Vivah

9/8 Dragon Club: Joru ka Ghulam, Finally! - Page 9

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Samana : I agree GC was indeed the star of the episode today with his  actions and reaction on Aarti's bangle purchasing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,.. He was so restless when she selected those bringht pink colour bangles πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. looks like CVs took my strawberry fixation in action and reaction posts quite seriously and gave me more fodder for tomorrow πŸ˜†...

haha jyo! i think i have an idea of how your A/R will be on this scene 🀣
pink Chudiya...remind you of Strawberry in anyway? 🀣 i knew they would...hahahahahah!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KinSanj

hahaha classic expression of GC 🀣

Never seen GC like this 😍 Why is he so cute ☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: KinSanj

hahaha classic expression of GC 🀣

This proves why Yash is a perfectionist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...look at his expression .. he cant even see the sight of those bright pink bangles ,...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he mayb thinking how on earth  my wife can hv such a bad choice .. no waysss πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 What a 6 yr old Yash is in a 30 year old's body. I mean the way he turned and stood saying I don't believe in such customs. Hmmmph! Let me see what you can do now. And then Aarti goes to show what exactly she can do. πŸ€£ I swear, I think he absolutely has the hots for her. And a total duffer too. I mean what in the world was going through his mind when he saw Aarti looking at him through her bangle filled hands. πŸ€£ Does he think she is doing all this to pull his leg? πŸ€£
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aarti's pose... 'lagwa lo hatkadi apne pyaar mein Yash ji!' β˜ΊοΈ
I am ready to go to jail with you again!!! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Oh God I am in love with her hands!! ☺️

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as per TV9 Arti was doing nag devta pooja when will they air that and Yash Arti bhelpuri scene they where enjoying off screne this is as per TV9 someone saw
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reasons why this is just the beginning of the Mumbai track:

Except for their one fight, when he mentioned her name out of the blue as a defense mechanism, Yash hasn't actually had any Aarti-Arpita push and pull, which is what the promos were all about. First they had to establish the Aarti pull before the Arpita push came in. Yesterday was a preview, or a foundation.

The portraits have been made a big deal of in the camera work but have not been mentioned. So there is clearly more to it than just them being there.

Nobody goes on vacation for two days. It is the kids' holidays for pete's sake.

Yash has a weird connection to Mumbai that needs to be explored. He said this time he had come with his family...which means that last time he faced Lakhan, he hadn't? When has Yash come to Mumbai alone, and why? Why does Lakhan hate him so much he wants to kill him? Is he a masked vigilante? 😲🀣

Gayatri is too confident and happy in the precap. Something has to go wrong by rule.

They haven't gone to the beach yet, which is what Palak wanted to do in the first place. The Mittals aren't cheap so I am guessing they are saving the beach for something really significant. It remains to be seen what...
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bbbccc

I hope they show some details on this animosity, don't show a random guy here...

If this fight is over land, then any Scindia should be danger. But it seems like he has issues with Yash, so it doesn;t seem like land issue. Also the place is vacant, with Chagan looking after so why he didn't attempt before.
It has to be something else, please explain logically CVS this timeπŸ˜•

@Sanju that pic is cute, add one with Aarti too

I think may be last time the problem happened, Yash might have left after that and they didn't tell when actually the problem occurred, so we have no idea πŸ˜•

Now, after Arpita's death he has not come here for 3 years, so Yash might have thought that after 3 years now its not a big problem  until he met Lakhan today
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

The whole Bangle scene was sort of a loop closure and symbolic too 😳... So far Aarti is always given Arpita's bangles to wear by everyone in the family but today Aarti gets her own bangles from none other than her husband Yash who not only purchases those bangles for her but also puts them on both her hands 😳😳😳...Today Aarti wears her own bangles selected by her husband and that too from her husband's hand 😳...

So in a way today she actually becomes Mrs.Aarti Yash Scindia with no shadow of Arpita behind her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... No wonder after wearing those bangles she looked so happy and overwhelmed 😳😳...She does those gestures with her hands like showing off her bangles to Yash and making those mudras with her hand in joy and excitement because she gets her first gift from her hubby today 😳😳... It was overall a wonderful scene 😳...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha who noticed that slide shake of the head that Yash did, when aarti hid herself behind those hands of hers...he knows she's a gone case for sure 🀣