Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First link was updated guys !! Switch to daily motion ðŸĪŠ
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Goons are planning to attack Yash at the farmhouse.
Yash stares at Aarti, and she says thank you
A nervous Yash says Aartiji you forgot your package.
Yash fights with the goon.
Yash threatens Lahkaan, says this time I have come with my family, if anything happens to them, I won't spare you.
Edited by *Piku* - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok epi starts with both AarYa back home ... Lakhan's men comes with a knife behind yash ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē...

but yash is more smart .. he grabs that goon from behind and puts the knife on his neck and says next time if u people do all this I m going to kill u all .. remember I came here with my family ..so stay out .. those goons run away in fear of yash 😕😆 (I feel they will plan a bigger attack )

rest all Paridi ka issue .. paridi  lies to all in the family that she needs to join college to finish her mass communication  coarse and requests for it ... but gayu says a strong NO since she needs to look after house than study .. but paridi compares herself with aarti and how aarti got all permission .. so finally daddy scindia says ok u can complete your mass communication coarse but remember next time before comparing yourself with aarti , see what aarti has done for this house and what u r doing , first learn to take your responsibilities in house and then compare yourself or ask for your rights  bout for now u can complete your coarse since we treat all bahus equally ... gayatri too gives permission ... paridi is not happy with the way all support aarti again but her job of going out of the house is done

coming up is aarya cute scene over aarti buying bangles but yash is showing attitude 😆ðŸ˜ģ
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
precap -
yash is in directly helping arati in selecting bangles
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OHH NO !! Now she'll rush to get back them...btw where did she forgot the package??
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't like how Yash carelessly threw the knife that he was holding away by the plants, one of the kids can pick it up and injure their selves.

Edited by *Piku* - 11 years ago
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who is rushing where and why i thought that package scene is over 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So SP is the reason Scindia family is still one big family. Love him how he concedes but give piece of his mind too. Amazing way he handled the matter..👏

Paridhi, is still stupid though so will not understand what he was trying to say to her..

gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yash is looking so dashing in his new improved stripped t-shirt 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gcluv

precap -

yash is in directly helping arati in selecting bangles

haha poor guy...has to make up for what he did in the market 😆