Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Boys:9/8/2012 Do READ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hello guys...I am back again with my post... Well well today's episode was just wowww...amazing in every sense and gosh Ashu aka Sahil was shown so much today...well he rocked in all manners today and Anoop bhaiya to was shy all the way...hayyeee...he hardly speaks anything...and Sahil he needs to be told to STOP talking...

Well epi starts with Anoop and Mansi with their families during the meeting... Anoop was extremely shy and just kept smiling sweetly...in contrast Sahil proposes to Shivani to put forward their marriage thing in front of their respective families but gosh Mansi pulls his legs...and alas the free soul Sahil is...he threatens to make her run away...and haha...they both laugh...

Well Anoop and MAnsi remain busy in dealing with the questions they are bombarded with...Sahil on the other hand convinces Shivani to move back to Udaipur...and when Shivani tells him tht she ll go alone...awww...Sahil holds her hand and says i ll drop u off and then go to see my future bhabhi...awww...what a cuteee boyfriend...he does everything to keep his girl happy...

Well loved Sahil and Shivani on the jeep and their little nok jhok before Shivani leaves...and awww also love the hand wave they give to one another...

Well just as soon as the family decides to leave Sahil makes his entry at Mansi's place and wowww what a witty man he is...aate hi shuru hojata hai...and oopsss Raj Laxmi stopped him everytime he d say something...she d say Sahil...and he would stop only to be told by Mansi's dad tht koi baat nahin behen ji bacha to hai...and here Sahil would go on with his witty remarks and jokes...love how he uses the fact that he is the youngest guy in the house to get hos demand fullfilled...and wowww...what a sweet brother he is...he asks for his brothers happiness...aww...he asks his brother to br allowed to talk to Mansi alone...Alas He spoke in favour of Anoop...for Anoop...he did what the elders of the family should hav done... allowed Anoop and Mansi to have some time alone...but no worry as Sahil comes to the rescue...he takes Anoop away to meet Mansi alone...

Wrll Mansi and Anoop do meet alone but haha they both reguse to talk...Anoop Anoop dude plz say something I was like bolo kuch to bolo...and haha Kavita and Sahil both werr watching their siblings from a corner...haha they both very well knew tht the simple ppl Mansi and Anooo are...none of them would initiate the convo...and hence thy both arrive to add the SPUNK in Mansi and Anoop's boring and shy meeting...loved how Sahil hit his head in disappointment...as in bhaiya ka kuch nahi hosakta types...

Haha...well the question Sahil asks for his brother...aap ne konsi picture dekhi hai last...was epic...it was so funny...I mean could Sahil be more kiddish then any of this...haha...he is such a cute baby...he is so innocent and lovely...and Mansi says tht she doesnt watch films...and haha...Sahil was likr hain...u dobt watch filns...waise problem hogayi...bhaiya bhi nahin dekhte...to ab unhe badlega kaun...awww...meray masoom Sahil...shaadi doesnt mean ke aap ka honey wala husband ya wife aap ko badle...dont worry u ll learn it soon...well till then ur masoomiyat is so much to adore and cherish...well Kavita OMG...ye kya sawaal pooch liya...Anoop ke to facial expression hi badal gaye they...awww...what a sober guy he is...

Well then Shivani calls Sahil and he attends the phobe saying its a *Duty Call*...and then the honest and sweetheart he is he tells them its his girlfriend and oopppsss he gives the phone to MAnsi to have a convo with Shivani...well the girls dont talk and following it the family leaves...

Well Sahil goes to meet Shivani and woowww...what beautiful words of wisdom he told to Shivani...awww what a sweet guy yaar...I mean who thought Sahil would be saying such deep rooted and meaningful words to Shivani...well this just shows Sahil has a heart of GOLD...and nothing less then it...he convinces...urges and suggests Shivani to meet Mansi and wowww...the ziddi guy Sahil is he is able to convince Shivani...well this guy doesnt give up...he is the jaan of everyone...no one can win against him...

Well no precap...and this was it for today on the boys part...well they both are so so so adorable and cute Mashallah se...I hope they both get the happiness they deserve...

Leave behind comments and likes
Love and Luck
Nabigha Khan

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikarya009sushavvigodblessallsweet.tashijps01SaHillover101Shazzie-JEHAN-Piano1422HalkatJawaniJaychitra_raoBeing-HumanHavvii-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys:9/8/2012 Do READ..." in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I love today's epi too...hayye Anoop ki cute smile main maar jawaanEmbarrassedLOL ...i like Sahil entry at Gehot house LOL it was like a hurricane ...i guess he will share a sweet bhabhi-dewar relationship with Mansi.

Sahil& Shivi scenes were nice ...he made her realised that she needs to forget the past n see the present at with different eyes...and friendship doesn't break so easily and also encourages her to make the first step.

Mansi's SIL no comment!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikjps01

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Amazing post nahigha. U said right both brothers two opposite pols ek kuch kahta nai dusra chup hota nai. Loved ths epi it was totely sahilicious jst love his tuning with everyone. Tht scene where he nd kavita was watching anup mansi tht time he was looking like a sweet little kid nd tht dialouge by kavita meri didi chay pilati jayegi aur apke bhaiya peete jayege loved tht. When he was asking question to mansi there i was thinking it will be great to see devar bhabhi tuning in future. Most i like in epi tht was sahil encoureging nd insisting shivani to meet mansi tht shows hw much he respect shivani's feeling nd her friendship with mansi. All nd all it was awesome epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik-JEHAN-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.