Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Noor1591

Noor1591

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

At least for Thursday's episode it can be said that Aishwarya was replaced by another woman and another woman's voice. No denying that fact. And as an ardent fan of SBS, it was hard for me to hear a non-Aishwarya voice read out one of the most crucial, personal and sensitive letter (greeting card) to Tej especially right after they showed such lovely (flashback) scenes between Tej-Toasty (Aishwarya).

Body doubles have been used before in SBS also several times, especially when they wanted to show presence of a particular character in group scenes in C-house hall but this is the first time a voice double has been used and that too for a very important character at a very significant phase of SBS.

Most of the girls here are Ravi/Tej's fans so I would request you to imagine an alternate situation where they use a body double and voice double for him in a very important scene. As a fan of every character/actor in this show, I would hate to see any one being replaced even for one scene.

Hope you all can understand where I am coming from...thanks!

Thank you for giving thoughts to what I wanted to say.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aishwarya replaced. (Page 3)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top