Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Aishwarya replaced. (Page 2)

nikkigreen Senior Member
nikkigreen
nikkigreen

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
They've been using body doubles all the time on BALH, when the leads aren't available for whatever reason.  Other shows must do it, too.

polarityx Groupbie
polarityx
polarityx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocololo123

What is an  Ashram?? I am sorry but i grew up abroad and hindi is not my first language.

I wish the time the user spent to tell you to google it, they could have posted the answer, so here is the answer to my best knowledge.

Ashram is called as spiritual centres, These places are for people who wish to pursue spiritual happiness and cost nothing. Hope this answer help you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heenumeenu91HopeleslyInLove

cocololo123 Senior Member
cocololo123
cocololo123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polarityx

What is an  Ashram?? I am sorry but i grew up abroad and hindi is not my first language.

I wish the time the user spent to tell you to google it, they could have posted the answer, so here is the answer to my best knowledge.

Ashram is called as spiritual centres, These places are for people who wish to pursue spiritual happiness and cost nothing. Hope this answer help you.

Thank you so much! 
IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polarityx

Appreciate your stand.. Clap otherwise people would dare to ask anything to their friends ...thinking they will get a reply 'why dont u google it' ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeleslyInLove

.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
If CVs had to replace Aishwarya, they would have done it long back and the whole story brain tumor wouldn't come upShocked As per recent articles, Sony TV doesn't want to replace Aishwarya as she is too dear to themEmbarrassed, that's why SBS is ending in some weeksDisapprove

SBS has a perfect family and no one can replace it or change anything.. Body doubles are used in many telly serials..
cool_abc110 Senior Member

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maheen55

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
At least for Thursday's episode it can be said that Aishwarya was replaced by another woman and another woman's voice. No denying that fact. And as an ardent fan of SBS, it was hard for me to hear a non-Aishwarya voice read out one of the most crucial, personal and sensitive letter (greeting card) to Tej especially right after they showed such lovely (flashback) scenes between Tej-Toasty (Aishwarya).

Body doubles have been used before in SBS also several times, especially when they wanted to show presence of a particular character in group scenes in C-house hall but this is the first time a voice double has been used and that too for a very important character at a very significant phase of SBS.

Most of the girls here are Ravi/Tej's fans so I would request you to imagine an alternate situation where they use a body double and voice double for him in a very important scene. As a fan of every character/actor in this show, I would hate to see any one being replaced even for one scene.

Hope you all can understand where I am coming from...thanks!

Edited by abc113 - 10 August 2012 at 5:21pm

Rahma11

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SBSRocks

As per recent articles, Sony TV doesn't want to replace Aishwarya as she is too dear to themEmbarrassed, that's why SBS is ending in some weeksDisapprove

I am keen to know from it from the horse's mouth, what is Aisharwya Didi saying this time??

Go to top